PDA

View Full Version : PATCHES ON ORDER

GloryRyders
04-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Hey Gang..........patches are on order but I have a day or two before I have to give him a final quantity (currently I told him 20). If anyone wants to be added I will need to know quickly (no later than this comming Thursday 4/7) and I will have them available no later than Spyderfest. This person will also be in the Vendor Village and will be selling and applying patches.:clap::2excited:
He has done some for me in the past and cost is reasonable.:firstplace:

Hey Mo Lee, you better get a vest for all the patches you will be getting.:roflblack:

ThreeFeet
04-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Hey Gang..........patches are on order but I have a day or two before I have to give him a final quantity (currently I told him 20). If anyone wants to be added I will need to know quickly (no later than this comming Thursday 4/7) and I will have them available no later than Spyderfest. This person will also be in the Vendor Village and will be selling and applying patches.:clap::2excited:
He has done some for me in the past and cost is reasonable.:firstplace:

Hey Mo Lee, you better get a vest for all the patches you will be getting.:roflblack: Hey there Jim You have me down for one don't you???I hope so.. if not do so. when do you want the money.:hun::helpsmilie:

GloryRyders
04-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey there Jim You have me down for one don't you???I hope so.. if not do so. when do you want the money.:hun::helpsmilie:
Yep, you're on this list............I hope to have them on Saturday, April 16th for the work day.......with luck:ohyea:. It appears the price will be at the $14 point depending on how much tax there is. I am just going to devide the total cost by 20, that's how many I ordered for the first go around (18 have been spoken for, so I will have 2 extra).:dontknow: I am supposed to see a proof tomorrow and give the final go ahead to run them. He will then have them ready for me to pick-up the following friday.