PDA

View Full Version : Mo Gang Patches

GloryRyders
04-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey Gang.........listen up:2excited: In case you did not get an e-mail from me, I have looked into having the Mo Gang avatar / banner made into a patch. They will 3 1/2" wide by 3" high and the cost will be between $13 and $14 each:yikes:, depending on how many I order. I can get them in about 10 days after I place the order.

So, if you don't respond to the e-mail that I might have sent you, please let me know here in the next couple of days if you want any and how many thru Spyderlovers.

Thanks!:clap:

ThreeFeet
04-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Hey Gang.........listen up:2excited: In case you did not get an e-mail from me, I have looked into having the Mo Gang avatar / banner made into a patch. They will 3 1/2" wide by 3" high and the cost will be between $13 and $14 each:yikes:, depending on how many I order. I can get them in about 10 days after I place the order.

So, if you don't respond to the e-mail that I might have sent you, please let me know here in the next couple of days if you want any and how many thru Spyderlovers.

Thanks!:clap:Did in the email!!!:ohyea:

G-Man
04-04-2011, 07:46 PM
BumbleBee, Firebug, and I are interested as well. That'll be three patches, please. :doorag:

Fire Joe
04-04-2011, 09:29 PM
I didn't get an e-mail. Guess that is what I get for not being able to attend the Spyderfest meetings :roflblack:

In any case, I would like to please order one if I am allowed to have one seeing as how I was a no-show for all the meetings. I tell you, work sucks! If it weren't for it paying the bills I wouldn't even bother with it :roflblack:

Mo Lee
04-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Somehow I did not get the E-Mail either however I did get a few of the replies from others. Please put us down for 2 as well, I swear between the Mo Gang and the wife I think they are trying to make me look like a biker.

2NFrnt
04-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Somehow I did not get the E-Mail either however I did get a few of the replies from others. Please put us down for 2 as well, I swear between the Mo Gang and the wife I think they are trying to make me look like a biker.:hun:

Duh:dontknow::ohyea::doorag::roflblack:

Painter Dan
04-05-2011, 08:48 AM
I'll take one.

GloryRyders
04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
I didn't get an e-mail. Guess that is what I get for not being able to attend the Spyderfest meetings :roflblack:

In any case, I would like to please order one if I am allowed to have one seeing as how I was a no-show for all the meetings. I tell you, work sucks! If it weren't for it paying the bills I wouldn't even bother with it :roflblack:

Your'e on the list............I'm glad someone is working.....somebody needs to pay into Social Security so I get paid:roflblack:

BumbleBee
04-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Somehow I did not get the E-Mail either however I did get a few of the replies from others. Please put us down for 2 as well, I swear between the Mo Gang and the wife I think they are trying to make me look like a biker.

You are going to need a Leather Vest to put all those cool patches on :ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

BumbleBee
04-05-2011, 12:50 PM

Work all you can now, make sure you are here on the SpyderFest :2thumbs:

xpeschon
04-05-2011, 03:08 PM

We are going to have to VOTE on that one during out next set up gathering Jaanpla... Anyway, did it via email, one for me please sir..

X-Joe

nsuregal
04-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi guys, I would like a patch. Do you need to be a member of the MoGang? I am from Ozark Mo. and have had my spyder for about a month. I will be attending Spyderfest with my husband. I would like to have some info on the Mogang:clap:

GloryRyders
04-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Hi guys, I would like a patch. Do you need to be a member of the MoGang? I am from Ozark Mo. and have had my spyder for about a month. I will be attending Spyderfest with my husband. I would like to have some info on the Mogang:clap:

I will add you to the list and have it for you at Spyderfest (you will just have to catch up with me :dontknow:). The Mo Gang is a loose knit group that, for the most part, have bought their Spyders from Cowtown, and does group rides every now-and-then. If you can stand up to the intense background check that is performed:gaah:, you can probably join up.:roflblack::roflblack:

pitbull
04-06-2011, 12:03 PM
VEry cool You know I'm in GUYS!!! sounds good we will have to do an official vote is JOE in or out lol:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::ro flblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Ok joe you have my vote:thumbup:

Shewhoprays
04-10-2011, 09:12 PM
I'd love a patch too but think I got in to late for your deadline.:::gaah:

GloryRyders
04-11-2011, 06:36 AM
I'd love a patch too but think I got in to late for your deadline.:::gaah:
:congrats:I ordered a couple extra so you are now on the list:2thumbs:. I should have them for Saturday the 16th if you are going to be at Cowtown that day. If not, I will have it at Spyderfest!

Shewhoprays
04-17-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm on call this weekend at the hospital so couldn't go down to Cowtown to help out. I only have a 30 minute response time and I live 90 minutes away so.......
I will be helping with registration on Wednesday from 2-5pm. Thanks!

spydermonkey4
08-21-2011, 10:22 PM
I would like a patch.

GloryRyders
08-22-2011, 04:39 AM
I would like a patch.

I currently do not have any extra patches but can check to see if I can get any...............will you be going on the store ryde in September or October?:dontknow:

SteveMac
08-22-2011, 07:10 AM
How would one go about getting a flag? I thought I saw a small flag mounted on someone's spyder along with the U.S. Flag. I like that look for parades or charity rydes.

spydermonkey4
08-22-2011, 10:45 PM
I plan on going on the Branson ryde in Oct. Do we have a ryde in Sept ? Maybe I can pick one up then. thanks

I currently do not have any extra patches but can check to see if I can get any...............will you be going on the store ryde in September or October?:dontknow:

GloryRyders
08-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Next store ryde is Saturday September 3rd, meeting at 9AM at Cowtown. Probably the quickest way to get a MoGang patch is to contact Dora's Spinning Wheel (they are the people who made them for us) in Grafton Il. at 618-786-2958 and they can mail one to you. I probably will not be getting over their anytime soon.