PDA

View Full Version : Leesburg Bikefest Details

BikerDoc
04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
www.leesburgbikefest.com will provide complete details of four day schedule of this event. In summary there are approx 50 concerts in four days (some for every music lover)... The biggest concentration of vendors and bikes is on main street (downtown) , the second largest location is Harley Davidson on 441 (you go by it on way from JJ Fins toward downtown), and the newest location of fun and events, for the first time this year is in Howey in the Hills at Marina Del Rey in MIssion Inn complex. Action will be live from Thursday April 7th through late Sunday... April 10.. I have attended at least 20 major biker events in the past year and I rate this one as the best..!!!

MoonChaser213
04-04-2011, 02:22 PM
What day are you going BikeDoc?:f_spider:

BikerDoc
04-04-2011, 02:33 PM
What day are you going BikeDoc?:f_spider:

thursday, friday, & sat......

MoonChaser213
04-04-2011, 02:38 PM
thinking to go Friday. Hope to see you there , somewhere:f_spider:

BikerDoc
04-04-2011, 04:27 PM
thinking to go Friday. Hope to see you there , somewhere:f_spider:

Jenn and I are meeting Recon and Carol at Harley Davidson entrance at 9:45am if you want a catch point, otherwise finding someone is tough based on past crowds. Hope to see you

Recon
04-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Jenn and I are meeting Recon and Carol at Harley Davidson entrance at 9:45am if you want a catch point, otherwise finding someone is tough based on past crowds. Hope to see you

Still running(but a bit rough), and we will be there :yes: And if it's still running on Sat, we will be at JJ Fins

Recon and Carol