PDA

View Full Version : Joe's Gizzard City Meet Sat. April 9th 13:00

dltang
04-03-2011, 10:11 AM
I thought I would break this into it's own thread so people can see it. Right now the weather is looking good, partly sunny and in the 50's, should make for some nice rides for everyone. Here is the link for where we are meeting http://www.gizzardcity.com/

Here is who has said they intend on joining us so far:
dltang (Deb)
dancogan
LittleBadWolf
Nancy'sToy (Scotty)
Nancy
SpyderAnn01 (Ann)
Joe (with SpyderAnn01)
Dragon Snake
EricDeub
pierrelogic
GadgetGuy442
Sandy (with GadgetGuy442)
SomeGuy (Mike) hopefully bringing SomeGirl
ksbrook55 (indicated maybe from a thread in General discussion)
ijon1 (indicated weather dependent from a thread in General discussion)
tajon (Tim)
tajon (Annamarie)

Also our guests from Ohio say there could be more than just the two of them. This is turning into a great group of SpyderLovers for our first meet and greet of the season. I will post this on some of the other local chapters and see if there is any other interest.

NancysToy
04-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Nancy, too...but she'll be pillion.....or we may have to cage it with her hand in the cast. Depends on whether we can find a way to get a glove on her, and if her riding suit will go on over the cast.

dltang
04-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Nancy, too...but she'll be pillion.....or we may have to cage it with her hand in the cast. Depends on whether we can find a way to get a glove on her, and if her riding suit will go on over the cast.

Oh good, I made the addition to the list. That is so good to hear that she is coming too. Still praying for healing in her hand.

Firefly
04-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Dang-- wish I could---- going down to Indiana to do oil change and other stuff to Tina's Spyder --- last time we have before Spyderfest....

Have fun...

bjt
04-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I see my name has already been removed from the list. I just realized this morning that I had prior plans to attend an auction this Saturday. Everyone else have fun. I'll have to have Debbie bring me back some chicken and gizzards. :D

dltang
04-06-2011, 02:46 PM
I see my name has already been removed from the list. I just realized this morning that I had prior plans to attend an auction this Saturday. Everyone else have fun. I'll have to have Debbie bring me back some chicken and gizzards. :D

Yes, dear, I was planning on bringing you some goodies.

FIRECAT
04-06-2011, 03:00 PM
I thought I would break this into it's own thread so people can see it. Right now the weather is looking good, partly sunny and in the 50's, should make for some nice rides for everyone. Here is the link for where we are meeting http://www.gizzardcity.com/

Here is who has said they intend on joining us so far:
dltang (Deb)
dancogan
LittleBadWolf
Nancy'sToy (Scotty)
Nancy
SpyderAnn01 (Ann)
Joe (with SpyderAnn01)
Dragon Snake
EricDeub
pierrelogic
GadgetGuy442
Sandy (with GadgetGuy442)
SomeGuy (Mike) hopefully bringing SomeGirl
ksbrook55 (indicated maybe from a thread in General discussion)
ijon1 (indicated weather dependent from a thread in General discussion)
tajon (Tim)
tajon (Annamarie)

Also our guests from Ohio say there could be more than just the two of them. This is turning into a great group of SpyderLovers for our first meet and greet of the season. I will post this on some of the other local chapters and see if there is any other interest.
I feel lonely here in Canada so I'm thinking of coming out! But only if we have sunny skies! Weather says upper50,s and dry ! I'm just over the bridge in Canada so about 2.5 hour drive! I have another Spyder rider I can call to see if he'll join me! So as of now count me in!,,,FIRECAT

dltang
04-06-2011, 03:53 PM
I feel lonely here in Canada so I'm thinking of coming out! But only if we have sunny skies! Weather says upper50,s and dry ! I'm just over the bridge in Canada so about 2.5 hour drive! I have another Spyder rider I can call to see if he'll join me! So as of now count me in!,,,FIRECAT

We can try and coordinate our ride if you would like. I live only 5 miles off of I-69 east of Flint. I think it is exit 141. We could meet right at the Sunoco station on the south side of the expressway and ride from there together. Let me know.

pierrelogic
04-06-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm getting a molar pulled tomorrow so not only may I be the farthest traveler but quite possibly packin' the best pain medication in the group. I will try to eat something while I'm there but not the primary purpose of this trip. It's all about the ryde and the company.

I might be able choke down a twinkie. Should I just bring a blender to liquify everything. :chat:

dancogan
04-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm getting a molar pulled tomorrow so not only may I be the farthest traveler but quite possibly packin' the best pain medication in the group. I will try to eat something while I'm there but not the primary purpose of this trip. It's all about the ryde and the company.

I might be able choke down a twinkie. Should I just bring a blender to liquify everything. :chat:

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else, but please, don't ride if you're on any narcotic pain killers ... but you probably already know that. Ibuprofen is your friend. :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
04-06-2011, 07:48 PM
It should be a good time and the weather looks to be pretty good. Keep your fingers crossed. My husband just asked me if we could go to the Harley dealer for a free breakfast before we go to Joe's for lunch. Harley is 30 miles west of me and Joe's is about 45 east sounds like a nice ride to me!

dltang
04-06-2011, 08:02 PM
It should be a good time and the weather looks to be pretty good. Keep your fingers crossed. My husband just asked me if we could go to the Harley dealer for a free breakfast before we go to Joe's for lunch. Harley is 30 miles west of me and Joe's is about 45 east sounds like a nice ride to me!

Any excuse for a ride and heck, free breakfast!!! Yeah!!

FIRECAT
04-07-2011, 05:43 PM
We can try and coordinate our ride if you would like. I live only 5 miles off of I-69 east of Flint. I think it is exit 141. We could meet right at the Sunoco station on the south side of the expressway and ride from there together. Let me know. I was planning to ride from the ambassador bridge,down the i-96 to Lansing! We could meet where the 696 turns into the i-96 before Novi! Check out mapquest and pinpoint a meeting place and time! The other rider that lives near me can,t make it!!.....FIRECAT out!!!

dltang
04-07-2011, 06:26 PM
I was planning to ride from the ambassador bridge,down the i-96 to Lansing! We could meet where the 696 turns into the i-96 before Novi! Check out mapquest and pinpoint a meeting place and time! The other rider that lives near me can,t make it!!.....FIRECAT out!!!

That is way out of my way. I thought maybe you were coming across at Sarnia. I am only an hour west of Sarnia right off the expressway. If you are coming across from Windsor, than you route is definitely better for you. If you look at the map, check where I-69 runs west from Port Huron to Lansing. I am 5 miles from exit 141 or 5 miles from exit 143 either one. Then it is about an hour to Lansing. I figure about an hour 15 minutes from my house to Potterville. Hey, even if we don't get to ride over together, we will see you there. The weather is really shaping up for us. Glad you are going to make it.

Dragon Snake
04-07-2011, 06:57 PM
The weather is really looking great even here in northern mi. This will be my first long distance trip on my tryke. :2excited: it will be good to meet. Should take me a little over 2 hrs. gonna be fun.

dltang
04-07-2011, 07:52 PM
The weather is really looking great even here in northern mi. This will be my first long distance trip on my tryke. :2excited: it will be good to meet. Should take me a little over 2 hrs. gonna be fun.

Have a great ride. Enjoy yourself and looking forward to meeting you. Be safe.

FIRECAT
04-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Have a great ride. Enjoy yourself and looking forward to meeting you. Be safe.
I checked mapquest,your on the high road and I,m on the low road!! looks like we got people riding from every direction !!! Should be fun!!....See you at 1p.m. eating gizzards!!.........Firecat!

Dragon Snake
04-07-2011, 10:07 PM
I checked mapquest,your on the high road and I,m on the low road!! looks like we got people riding from every direction !!! Should be fun!!....See you at 1p.m. eating gizzards!!.........Firecat!
Ya Baby!!!!!:f_spider::ohyea::ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
04-08-2011, 08:36 PM
The forecast looks great so there aren't any excuses for not showing up! Hope to see everybody tomorrow.

dltang
04-08-2011, 09:07 PM
The forecast looks great so there aren't any excuses for not showing up! Hope to see everybody tomorrow.

Yup, it should be a great day for a ride, I am getting so excited.

NancysToy
04-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Yup, it should be a great day for a ride, I am getting so excited.
I'm not sure I am going to know what to do without my longjohns and everything I own on. Is it legal to ride in Michigan when you are not dressed like the Pillsbury doughboy? ;) Excited doesn't begin to describe it. Nancy tried her riding jacket, and it fit over the cast, so we are good to go!

SpyderAnn01
04-08-2011, 10:07 PM
We rode to dinner tonight and it was nice tomorrow should be great. I'm glad Nancy will be able to come.

GadgetGuy442
04-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Rumor has it that there'll be a bright yellow sphere in the sky.... Not sure I remember what that is.

See you all at Joe's! Safe ryding!

Sandy & Bill

pierrelogic
04-08-2011, 10:18 PM
See everyone tomorrow. I may not eat much @ Joe's with my jaw still healing...but I will be there. Got plenty of Ibuprofen packed. Heading out about 6:30 in the morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Road trip!!

SpyderAnn01
04-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Rumor has it that there'll be a bright yellow sphere in the sky.... Not sure I remember what that is.

See you all at Joe's! Safe ryding!

Sandy & Bill

And it will be here tomorrow and gone on Sunday!

EricDeub
04-09-2011, 05:32 AM
We will becoming. If for some reason we are not there at 1:00 we will be there sometime shortly.

dancogan
04-09-2011, 06:27 AM
This should be great. Weatherman is cooperating and EVERYONE is coming! :clap::clap::clap:

FIRECAT
04-09-2011, 07:50 AM
The canuck is a go,washed the scooter last night heading out at 10.am,!!!! Hey Dan if it,s alright I may ride back with you on the return!.......FIRECAT:2thumbs::chat::agree::yes:

dancogan
04-09-2011, 08:26 AM
The canuck is a go,washed the scooter last night heading out at 10.am,!!!! Hey Dan if it,s alright I may ride back with you on the return!.......FIRECAT:2thumbs::chat::agree::yes:
That will be just fine. I'll be looking for some nice back roads most of the way. Looking forward to meeting everyone! :yes:

dltang
04-09-2011, 04:35 PM
It was so great to meet everyone today. The company is was better than the gizzards though. I will say, when I got home, the leftovers were actually better than at the restaurant, they were not so mushy. I have a video and some photos, I didn't take the time to get captions but here they are. Also, we missed the folks from OHIO, I am sure the cold was part of the problem. It was only 45 F degrees on the way over but did get up to 55 F for the ride home. It was worth it to meet and greet everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7NuwMA-54

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-1229.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-2413.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-449.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-1028.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-645.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-1263.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-2355.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-1848.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-1623.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-288.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dltang/photo-1370.jpg

NancysToy
04-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Hey, Deb, thanks for organizing this. It was a great turnout, despite the chilly morning. We lost the sun before we got home, but it stayed warm. That was most welcome! Looking forward to the next excusion. :thumbup:

SpyderSteve
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM
:2thumbs: Looks like fun, Sorry i missed it maybe when it warms up i can get back to Michigan. :clap:

SpyderAnn01
04-09-2011, 05:29 PM
SpyderSteve you were missed but Canada sent another ambassador! We had a great time, thanks Deb for organizing it. We'll see some of you at Spyderfest and hope to see the rest of you soon.

dancogan
04-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Wow! What a great gathering. A chance to see a few of the Spyder lovers we've met before and a whole raft of new friends, too. Deb, thanks for putting this all together. :clap::clap::clap:

Littlebadwolf
04-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Thumbs Up Deb....great job....Was nice seeing everybody again and meeting the new folks. Looking forward to the poker run at Schwartz Creek on the 23rd and then on down to cuba....Gonna be a great year with lots of riding....Larry & Cindi...:yes:

mxz600
04-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Thanks Deb, had a great time. :2thumbs: Finally got Connie introduced to what being a Spyderlover is all about.

She questioned why I am always trying to get her to go these things. Now she knows. We were there for about an hour when she leaned over and said to me, "this is kinda fun".

I have missed a few of these get togethers in the past because I'm tired of going places without her. Now maybe I won't have to.

dltang
04-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks Deb, had a great time. :2thumbs: Finally got Connie introduced to what being a Spyderlover is all about.

She questioned why I am always trying to get her to go these things. Now she knows. We were there for about an hour when she leaned over and said to me, "this is kinda fun".

I have missed a few of these get togethers in the past because I'm tired of going places without her. Now maybe I won't have to.

I am glad she came and enjoyed herself. Let her know it was nice meeting her and I look forward to her riding with you to more of these as well.

Dragon Snake
04-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Had a great time at Joe's. It was great to meet everyone and put a face with a name. It would be fun to do a ride again. Had sun and 59 on the way home. Quite enjoyable.:ohyea: Hope the better half can come next time. ride safe and see all of you soon.:2thumbs::doorag:

GadgetGuy442
04-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Howdy to all you Gizzard Gobbling Guys and Gals - Today was a great day and fun time - and I think a testament to persevering through this crazy Michigan weather!

Let's do this again, soon!

Bill & Sandy

PS.... Thanks Deb for putting this together! :2thumbs:

dltang
04-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Hey Everyone, today was great but I really can't take credit for it. Someone, (from Ohio, I think) actually had already tried to arrange this for last week but the weather didn't cooperate then. I just picked up the ball and ran with it. Also, I left a message on the Ohio board telling them we missed them today and hope they are all home safe and sound. We will get together across borders yet. :2thumbs:

SpyderSteve
04-09-2011, 10:47 PM
:2thumbs:

pierrelogic
04-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry The Buckeye crews missed the party, but we never got out of the State. tajohn blew a belt on the way to meet Eric and I at Toledo. It was not pretty...the belt that is. None of us had anyone's phone numbers to let you know we weren't going to make Joe's.

I'll post pictures later. You're going to wonder how the hell they limped the last 30 miles to the dealership when you see the gory details of the belt. Most of the teeth were gone. :yikes: Spent most of the afternoon getting a new belt put on. Never leave friends stranded :lecturef_smilie:

We still ended up having a great time in the afternoon ryding along the Maumee river. I logged almost 500 miles today...tired...going to bed.

pierrelogic
04-09-2011, 11:42 PM
After seeing the video...got a little extra energy to show the reason why we were a no-show. If you look close, most of the belt at the top was completely without teeth and some of the ones at the bottom were also gone.

tajohn came rolling into the dealership going "clunk" "clunk" "clunk" "clunk" :gaah: 3 1/2 hours later were were back on the road.

RTaz
04-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Looks like you guys had alot of fun...Devl and I wish we could make it maybe next time...(we both had surgery:mad:) should recover soon...its terrible having a garage full of m/c's, suns out and we can't ride...for like another 4-6 weeks...

dltang
04-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry The Buckeye crews missed the party, but we never got out of the State. tajohn blew a belt on the way to meet Eric and I at Toledo. It was not pretty...the belt that is. None of us had anyone's phone numbers to let you know we weren't going to make Joe's.

I'll post pictures later. You're going to wonder how the hell they limped the last 30 miles to the dealership when you see the gory details of the belt. Most of the teeth were gone. :yikes: Spent most of the afternoon getting a new belt put on. Never leave friends stranded :lecturef_smilie:

We still ended up having a great time in the afternoon ryding along the Maumee river. I logged almost 500 miles today...tired...going to bed.
We definitely missed you and I am so sorry about Tim's belt. You are right though, never strand your riding group or leave friends behind. We will have plenty more opportunities and the season is truly beginning.

Looks like you guys had alot of fun...Devl and I wish we could make it maybe next time...(we both had surgery:mad:) should recover soon...its terrible having a garage full of m/c's, suns out and we can't ride...for like another 4-6 weeks...
Recover well and heal quickly and we will look forward to seeing you next time. Right now it looks like a Sat. ride through the Tunnel of Trees on June 4th. There is a thread started for it already. You should be all healed up by then. I also invited some of the bikes from church to join us.

Lamonster
04-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Looks like you had a great time. Loved the video and the pics. :2thumbs:

RLS
04-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Oh man, I'm bummed. Wish we could have been there, but work comes first. Looks like everyone had a great time. Really had my taste buds wanting some gizzards....yum...yum. Maybe next time. Not sure about the Tunnel of Trees in June, but we are thinking of going back up there in the fall for the colors like last year.

ijon1
04-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Kay and I had a wonderful time at Gizzard city . All the good people we met. We are looking:ohyea: forward to many more trips. The funny face is how we feel riding the Spyder.

RTaz
04-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Looks like you had a great time. Loved the video and the pics. :2thumbs:

Hey Lamont...hows it going ...long time no see...Devl and I may make it to Maggie Valley in June (we hope) me on the Valkyrie and Devon on the Spyder...

Lamonster
04-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Hey Lamont...hows it going ...long time no see...Devl and I may make it to Maggie Valley in June (we hope) me on the Valkyrie and Devon on the Spyder...Is that for the VOA rally? I may pop out and say hi. :doorag:

pierrelogic
04-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Oh for sure we will have more opportunities to get together with everyone from Michigan. Eric and tajohn both have GoPro videos to share of our afternoon ride. I'm sure those will be posted soon.

Some more pics...

Eric and Tim taking off the Corbin saddle bag to get at the belt.
New belt on, old belt in hand...ready to roll!
Defiance Dam
Spyders

Some Guy
04-10-2011, 09:53 AM
SomeGirl and I had a great time yesterday as well. It's always fun hooking up with Spyder friends.

I live about 15 miles from Joe's, but some how it took 150 miles to get home! nojoke

Weather dude was saying today was going to be stormy...but he has changed his mind...partly cloudy and 80 degrees. We're out for another ryding day! :2thumbs:

See ya!!!

:doorag:

dancogan
04-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Oh man, I'm bummed. Wish we could have been there, but work comes first. Looks like everyone had a great time. Really had my taste buds wanting some gizzards....yum...yum. Maybe next time. Not sure about the Tunnel of Trees in June, but we are thinking of going back up there in the fall for the colors like last year.

Geri and I were sorry you guys couldn't make it, but there is plenty of riding ahead this season!

Dragon Snake
04-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Cloudy and 55 here right now but gonna be sunny and mid 70s by 3pm. Have company company coming today. They will have to leave early lol. Just informed the misses we're going riding later. She agrees. :clap: spyders forever ride safe and have fun!

RTaz
04-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Is that for the VOA rally? I may pop out and say hi. :doorag:

:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
Lamonster (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=960) Request Reminder for this Event (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/calendar.php?do=addreminder&e=101)
06-17-2011 to 06-18-2011 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Save the date Can-Am Spyder roadster owners as we will be gathering in the scenic Maggie Valley, North Carolina area June 17th and 18th of 2011!

We are currently building the event agenda, but we wanted to make sure you marked it on your calendars.

Have a safe and happy holidays from everyone at BRP!

2011 Spyder Owners Event:
Dates: June 17 and 18, 2011

:spyder::spyder::spyder:

Lamonster
04-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Some reason I thought of you and the VOA

2011 Annual VOAI RIDE-IN UPDATE

RALLY IN THE VALLEY.....

MAGGIE VALLEY NC THAT IS

JULY 17TH-24TH

GROUND ZERO IS AT

BEST WESTERN MOUNTAIN BROOK INN

3811 SOCO RD. RT 19
MAGGIE VALLEY, NC 28751

Lamonster (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=960) Request Reminder for this Event (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/calendar.php?do=addreminder&e=101)
Save the date Can-Am Spyder roadster owners as we will be gathering in the scenic Maggie Valley, North Carolina area June 17th and 18th of 2011!

We are currently building the event agenda, but we wanted to make sure you marked it on your calendars.

dltang
04-10-2011, 04:31 PM

RALLY IN THE VALLEY.....

MAGGIE VALLEY NC THAT IS

JULY 17TH-24TH

GROUND ZERO IS AT

3811 SOCO RD. RT 19
MAGGIE VALLEY, NC 28751

Are these two different events, one says June and coincides with the BRP owners event and the other says July?

EricDeub
04-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Sorry everybody, but as others stated OSR had a bumpy start Saturday. By the time we put all the legs on tajohn's sypder it was too late for us to meet up with you guys. Next time we will get cell numbers. (damn I was looking forward to the deep fried cheeseburger.) Oh well it is on our agenda this year. Hope to meet up with you soon!

Eric D.
president OSR

RTaz
04-10-2011, 06:08 PM

RALLY IN THE VALLEY.....

MAGGIE VALLEY NC THAT IS

JULY 17TH-24TH

GROUND ZERO IS AT

3811 SOCO RD. RT 19
MAGGIE VALLEY, NC 28751

No I'm still with the VRCC...no longer the Michigan Rep. but still active ...The Valkyrie Riders Cruisers Club National Ride in is once again in Michigan ...July 27th-31st up to Shanty Creek in Bellaire Michigan (I know of at least 2 Spyders that are going to be there Devl and FB)...everyone in welcome...here is a link http://www.valkyrieriders.com/InZane/

:2thumbs:http://www.valkyrieriders.com/Inzane/arthome.gif
Countdown to InZane XI
107 days, 4 hours, 48 minutes, and 25 seconds

FIRECAT
04-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Oh for sure we will have more opportunities to get together with everyone from Michigan. Eric and tajohn both have GoPro videos to share of our afternoon ride. I'm sure those will be posted soon.

Some more pics...

Eric and Tim taking off the Corbin saddle bag to get at the belt.
New belt on, old belt in hand...ready to roll!
Defiance Dam
Spyders
Hey pierrelogic,how many miles are on that failed belt? brp says to change it every 20000,but dltang has over 40000 on her original!!!! Just wondering??? By the way,my first name is Pierre!!! Whats with the handle Pierrelogic??? I,m only 1 hour from Toledo,so keep me posted on any rides in the north end of your state!! Always looking for new explorations!!...Firecat[pierre] out,,,,,,,Later!!!:chat:

dltang
04-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Hey pierrelogic,how many miles are on that failed belt? brp says to change it every 20000,but dltang has over 40000 on her original!!!! Just wondering??? By the way,my first name is Pierre!!! Whats with the handle Pierrelogic??? I,m only 1 hour from Toledo,so keep me posted on any rides in the north end of your state!! Always looking for new explorations!!...Firecat[pierre] out,,,,,,,Later!!!:chat:

I didn't say over 40,000. I said almost 40,000. I was in the dealership today and had it adjusted and they said it looks fine.

pierrelogic
04-11-2011, 01:34 PM

Pierre,

I may be mistaken but tajohn mentioned it had 23K on it? I have 18K on mine and it looks brand new still. Of course mileage is going to vary from ryder to ryder. I do still think a rock was involved in this belt scalping at some point. :dontknow:

Pierrelogic comes from two places. Pierre is a nickname I was given in College due to my last name being very French. It used to be pronounced "Lor-de-A" but it's since been Americanized to sound like "Lor-DEER." Either way, put Pierre in front of that and it rolls right off the tongue. The logic part is a joke on the fact my friends believe I have an extremely rigid, logical way of thinking things through...to a fault sometimes.

Not sure I agree, lemme think about that. :roflblack:

Dragon Snake
04-11-2011, 06:44 PM
I didn't say over 40,000. I said almost 40,000. I was in the dealership today and had it adjusted and they said it looks fine.
Thats still a boat load of miles. that makes me feel better about belt drives. always preferred shaft drives. I hear they are big dinero to buy.:yikes: