PDA

View Full Version : Finally Puchased New Spyder

weaponjr
03-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello all, just got my first Spyder and can't wait to get it setup the way I want it. I was lucky enough last summer to go to Finland for work in the Artic Circle. I was able to ride a Spyder for a day. It was record high temps when I there and I put on 385miles in a county that I didn't know much about or where I was. It was a great time and I knew that I needed to get a Spyder when I got home... It took longer then I thought but I finally did it. I can't wait until the weather changes so that I can start riding...

I did a lot research on this site before I bought it. It was very helpful!!!

Happy Riding...

Weaponjr - Rich :2excited:

ARtraveler
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
:congrats: on your new ride :welcome:

CyncySpyder
03-28-2011, 09:03 PM
:congrats: & :welcome:

:2thumbs:Teddy & I Look forward to hearing of your future Adventures:2thumbs:

BumbleBee
03-28-2011, 09:05 PM
:congrats: on your new ride :2thumbs:

Mr. White
03-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Good looking scoot. I kinda like that color.....:ohyea:

:spyder2:

Blue Star
03-28-2011, 09:10 PM
:congrats: and :welcome: you will have a blast

boborgera
03-28-2011, 09:12 PM
:congrats: AND :welcome:

dltang
03-28-2011, 09:21 PM
:welcome: & :congrats: No need to wait, just gear up and start riding.

stormtrooper
03-28-2011, 09:29 PM
:congrats: :welcome: :clap: :2thumbs:

NancysToy
03-28-2011, 09:50 PM
:welcome: Enjoy the Ryde!

docdoru
03-28-2011, 09:57 PM
:welcome::congrats: for your :spyder2::thumbup:

KipDM
03-28-2011, 11:54 PM
:welcome:from one noob to another (mine is still in shop getting addons before delivery).
also :congrats: for having the strength to go away from the normal, stale air of most motorcyclists who think a 3rd wheel is sacrilege.:spyder2:forever!

baldman902
03-28-2011, 11:57 PM
:welcome::congrats:Welcome to the wonderful world of :spyder2: You will never regret your choice!!!!:2thumbs:

groundeffect
03-29-2011, 06:04 AM
:thumbup::welcome::congrats:

Good stuff! Good luck and have fun with the mods and customization.
Ryde safe!!

kokki
03-29-2011, 06:36 AM
Hello all, just got my first Spyder and can't wait to get it setup the way I want it. I was lucky enough last summer to go to Finland for work in the Artic Circle.

Nice to hear that got exited by Spyder in Finland :)

If I'll get one, I think that I will do some long trip to Nordkapp or so, and maybe some Iron Butt when I will go from Southern Finland to Northern, but not sure about yet. I will go if I get my driving lisence back (poor eyes).

Lamonster
03-29-2011, 07:39 AM
:welcome::ohyea::spyder2:

FANG
03-29-2011, 07:45 AM
:welcome: :congrats: enjoy the ryde!

DaGrlz
03-29-2011, 11:54 AM
:welcome::congrats:

Yfactor
03-29-2011, 01:39 PM
:congrats: :welcome:

Bob Denman
03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome aboard! :2thumbs: Your job seems to let you travel to some pretty neat places... Will your boss pay for Spyder Shipping to exotic lands for you?? :pray: Tell him that it'd make you a more productive person! :D Then think of all of the stories that you'd have to tell us... :ohyea:

bikeguy
03-29-2011, 02:19 PM
:congrats: and :welcome:

Cotton

fispyder
03-29-2011, 03:19 PM
:welcome::congrats:

JJW SpyderRider
03-29-2011, 08:17 PM
:welcome: & :congrats: on the new ride!

Where in WI do you live? I'm in Rockton, IL just south of the state line. I do most of my riding in WI, maybe we can meet up of a ride.

weaponjr
03-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks to everyone that replied. Took a short ride today and it was great!!! May have to put the snowmobile gear on and just ride it no matter how cold it is!!! LOL

Bob - I work for a company that supplies parts to BRP for the ETEC outboards and sleds. I don't think the boss will ship the spyder but if I ever go back to Finland again, I can get a Spyder from BRP to use... It's a great perk!!!

JJW - I'm near Delavan, not far from you. I'm always open to meet new people and ride... I have a friend from the western surburbs that will also be comimng up here to ride once it warms up a little... PM me when your up this way next time!!!

Let the fun begin!!! :spyder2:

BLUEZL600EFI
03-29-2011, 09:00 PM
JJW - I'm near Delavan, not far from you. I'm always open to meet new people and ride... I have a friend from the western surburbs that will also be comimng up here to ride once it warms up a little... PM me when your up this way next time!!!

Great how I am going to tell you two apart, with you both being on red rides.

Marker
03-29-2011, 09:19 PM
:welcome::congrats: Now let the fun begin:thumbup:

SpyderWolf
03-29-2011, 10:32 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on getting your Spyder. Dress warmly and enjoy the ryde.

JPV
03-30-2011, 07:47 AM
:welcome::congrats::spyder2::yes:

JJW SpyderRider
03-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Great how I am going to tell you two apart, with you both being on red rides.

I'll be riding past you later this spring when I provide operator training at the new Wastewater plant in Itasca. I'll drop you a PM and try to get together some evening! :2thumbs:

JJW SpyderRider
03-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks to everyone that replied. Took a short ride today and it was great!!! May have to put the snowmobile gear on and just ride it no matter how cold it is!!! LOL

Bob - I work for a company that supplies parts to BRP for the ETEC outboards and sleds. I don't think the boss will ship the spyder but if I ever go back to Finland again, I can get a Spyder from BRP to use... It's a great perk!!!

I will PM you next time I'm up your way. I make a loop from home to up 14 and back on a regualar basis just for fun. I'll be off the Spyder after Spyderfest for about 2 months but will be inching to get in some rides after that.

:ohyea:

NancysToy
03-30-2011, 02:04 PM
I'll be riding past you later this spring when I provide operator training at the new Wastewater plant in Itasca.
:D Sounds like old times. Gosh, it's great to be retired from the dookey business. :roflblack:

JJW SpyderRider
03-30-2011, 08:07 PM
:D Sounds like old times. Gosh, it's great to be retired from the dookey business. :roflblack:

29 years of the dookey buisness :gaah:. The good thing is that I train operators but don't have to operate the plants anymore :2thumbs:. It keeps me on the road 3 weeks a month but I get back home every weekend. Limits riding time but pays for the gas each weekend.

SpyderGirl
03-30-2011, 09:39 PM
:congrats: :welcome: :ohyea: :ohyea: :clap: :clap: :D

Lunar Rover
04-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Hello all, just got my first Spyder and can't wait to get it setup the way I want it. I was lucky enough last summer to go to Finland for work in the Artic Circle. I was able to ride a Spyder for a day. It was record high temps when I there and I put on 385miles in a county that I didn't know much about or where I was. It was a great time and I knew that I needed to get a Spyder when I got home... It took longer then I thought but I finally did it. I can't wait until the weather changes so that I can start riding...

I did a lot research on this site before I bought it. It was very helpful!!!

Happy Riding...

Weaponjr - Rich :2excited:

:welcome:

I caution you though, you won't get any work done anymore! :ohyea:

ThreeFeet
04-01-2011, 08:55 PM
:welcome::congrats: Coming to the Spyderfest???? Sure hope so, would like to see your spyder. Reminds me of MINE!!!:clap: You have GREAT taste in :spyder2:s.:roflblack: Tell your boss you have to come to Mo. to have folks here see a really great machine at work/play!! Just don't tell him there might be almost 300 of em here. :ohyea: Gotta compare!!!:ohyea::firstplace::yes: