PDA

View Full Version : PRE REGISTRATION FOR SPYDERFEST?

MouthPiece
03-28-2011, 07:13 AM
I know this has probably been asked before, but I'll be darn if I can find it. Can we pre register for spyderfest? I'd like to be able to get that out of the way now because I'll be getting in late Wednesday evening.

If we can, what do I need to do to get this accomplished?

Chris PE# 0004

GloryRyders
03-28-2011, 10:06 AM
:dontknow: Sorry, but their is no pre-registration for Spyderfest..........depending how late you get in just go to your motel and check in and then you can get registered Thursday morning at Cowtown around 8:30 AM. I'm sure Len will chime in on this thread with any additional info that you might need....see you there:2thumbs:

3tracs
03-28-2011, 08:32 PM
I share his concerns as I won't be able to leave Iowa till Thursday morning, and don't want to miss out on the goodie bag! :dontknow:

bullant12
03-28-2011, 08:46 PM
I share his concerns as I won't be able to leave Iowa till Thursday morning, and don't want to miss out on the goodie bag! :dontknow:

If you sign up on the Spyderfest 2011 Info and Check-in (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23995) link, the hosts will have an idea of how many people to expect and almost certain you will have your goodie bag!;)

MouthPiece
03-29-2011, 05:39 AM
Not to beat a dead horse on this thread, HOWEVER. It's my understanding that on Thursday we will have available all of the "rides" and their routes for Friday. I just thought by chance that by registering early, these routes and maps would be available now so that I could study them to see which I preferred.

No complaint on my part, but just a thought.

Chris PE# 0004

GloryRyders
03-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Not to beat a dead horse on this thread, HOWEVER. It's my understanding that on Thursday we will have available all of the "rides" and their routes for Friday. I just thought by chance that by registering early, these routes and maps would be available now so that I could study them to see which I preferred.

Chris PE# 0004

Their are other threads out on Spyderlovers which talk about the various rides on Friday......check those out to see what sound interesting to you :popcorn:or go to SpyderfestUS, I believe that they are still listed their also.:2thumbs:

pitbull
03-29-2011, 11:15 AM

Chris PE# 0004
Not beating a dead horse at all, there is also the passport rout with Farrise customs on the give away paintjob, and the Elka shocks, aswell as seal floorboards and several other give aways. It's and easy local route that runs in and out of Cuba so you won't be gone all day the rout should only take a 3 hours or so if you run it none stop, by the passport rout has so many great stops it will take you awhile to run them all. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Their are other threads out on Spyderlovers which talk about the various rides on Friday......check those out to see what sound interesting to you :popcorn:or go to SpyderfestUS, I believe that they are still listed their also.:2thumbs: Thanks Jim :2thumbs:

pitbull
03-29-2011, 11:20 AM
I know this has probably been asked before, but I'll be darn if I can find it. Can we pre register for spyderfest? I'd like to be able to get that out of the way now because I'll be getting in late Wednesday evening.

If we can, what do I need to do to get this accomplished?

Chris PE# 0004
We are just doing ythe sign up this year, keeping a head count helps us no how many to plan for with all the T-shirts and meals. We are planning on 500 giftbags so aslong as you don't get here saturday afternoon you shouls have no problem getting a goodie bag, and all the ryde routs maps are in there aswell as info on the passport rout. We are printing only 500 passports and limiting thous to 5 per person, so thous will be a little harder to get. You will want to start running that rout early any ways but it can be ran up till about 6pm on satuday night.