PDA

View Full Version : Bye all until next winter:

Mike and Marcia
03-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Bye to all of our new friends and Huligans! We had a good time and enjoyed your company. It's:doorag: back to work at the Iron Horse and we will miss U. We will be at Maggie Vally and hope to see some of U'all there. We will return to FL in November after a summer of fun with the Iron Horse MC Gang:clap:. See u'all then.
Mike and Marcia:welcome:

docdoru
03-23-2011, 08:18 PM
:2thumbs: see you in Cuba, MO :D

dave01
03-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Have a great time. If its the Iron Horse in NC, I'll see you around there. Thats near my summer home...LOL

Mike and Marcia
03-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Have a great time. If its the Iron Horse in NC, I'll see you around there. Thats near my summer home...LOL
Hi Dave,
Yes its the Iron Horse in NC Been to Franklin many times. Have U been to the Cottage Deli?
M&M:doorag::welcome:

johnnyg
03-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Ha guys nice meeting you both, Be looking fore you'll in Nov then we can do some more rides when its a little cooler here. Have a safe trip to NC. Stay safe see you'll in Nov :2thumbs: CJ

annieleilani
03-28-2011, 07:51 AM
Have a great summer! Look forward to seeing you in Maggie Valley:thumbup:

effgjamis
03-28-2011, 07:59 AM
we will all miss you... C ya at Maggie Valley.

BikerDoc
03-28-2011, 02:28 PM
See you in Maggie Valley, plus I kept the brochure for the Iron Horse. My wife likes the looks of the place so chances are good we will be seeing you.. Have a good summer (once your current snow melts up there>> tee hee)

Mike and Marcia
03-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Have a great summer! Look forward to seeing you in Maggie Valley:thumbup:

Hi Annie and Doc.,
Thanks for the fun this winter on rides and Daytona. See U'all in Maggie Valley.

Mike and Marcia
03-29-2011, 02:27 PM
See you in Maggie Valley, plus I kept the brochure for the Iron Horse. My wife likes the looks of the place so chances are good we will be seeing you.. Have a good summer (once your current snow melts up there>> tee hee)

I think the snow is gone now!! I'm sure U'all would like it there. Ride over during Maggie, Have to pass right by on the path to the Dragon. See U'all soon:doorag::clap::ohyea: