PDA

View Full Version : BRP Ultimate Playground Spring Tour-April 12th and 13th

Rando
03-23-2011, 04:07 AM
April 12th and 13th. (http://secure.suburbancollectionshowplace.com/coe/coe_p2_details.aspx?eventid=13826&sessionid=ffmfbmfa4fg7fgkfb3)

Other states. (http://brpultimateplayground.com/en-us/events.aspx)

xpeschon
03-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Cowtown has the PERFECT Ultimate Playground in there back yard, I do mean PERFECT, and BRP is going no where near the state of MO.. Last week I was told to go have some fun as Len let me borrow a a 250 Dirt Bike to play around while the shop changed out my tire.. Fun stuff..

X-Joe

dltang
03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Rando, we won't be hitting it this year, it is in the middle of the week and work prevails.

Joe, I agree with you. I think BRP maybe didn't want to compete with Cowtown :2thumbs:

Some Guy
03-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Rando, we won't be hitting it this year, it is in the middle of the week and work prevails.

Yeah...not really good scheduling for this type of event. :dontknow:

jvicker
03-23-2011, 12:27 PM
They're were in Green Bay at Lambeau Field yesterday and today. Im sure the big a$$ storm that went through put a damper on things. Don't they know it's still winter in this part of the country.

bjt
03-23-2011, 06:08 PM
They're were in Green Bay at Lambeau Field yesterday and today. Im sure the big a$$ storm that went through put a damper on things. Don't they know it's still winter in this part of the country.

:agree:

March and April is too early to hold these types of events in Michigan, Wisconsin, etc. Its too late for any snowmobile testing and too early for watercraft. That leaves 4 wheelers and Spyders and even those won't be as enjoyable in potential 30 - 50 degree weather. These need to be scheduled in June or July.

:edit Oops, I just read the link and its just an indoor show of their equipment. No test riding or demos are mentioned. I guess you can hold those events in almost any weather.

FIRECAT
03-25-2011, 08:45 AM
:agree:

March and April is too early to hold these types of events in Michigan, Wisconsin, etc. Its too late for any snowmobile testing and too early for watercraft. That leaves 4 wheelers and Spyders and even those won't be as enjoyable in potential 30 - 50 degree weather. These need to be scheduled in June or July.

:edit Oops, I just read the link and its just an indoor show of their equipment. No test riding or demos are mentioned. I guess you can hold those events in almost any weather.
brp is doing their own snowmobile show when cat polaris and yamy will be there first on sat. april 2nd!!!!!