PDA

View Full Version : Looking to test drive

redroC
03-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello all, I am interested in taking a test drive (RT-S SE5).

I'm in Houston, 290/1960 area.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

dancogan
03-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Well, the best start is probably to call some nearby dealers and ask if they offer test rides. If not, then check the BRP Spyder website and see if they have posted a calendar of BRP sponsored test rides that are offered in many different locations (right now I didn't see any schedule). You can locate dealers at the BRP Spyder website: http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/home.aspx

harddrive
03-22-2011, 07:48 PM
call pro powersports in Conroe tx and set up a test ride appointment. You will have to have a motorcycle endorsement on your DL, but they will give you a little lesson, then turn you loose with it.

I think they are the closest dealer to you. You could call Team Mancouso on the gulf freeway in houston, but the area to ride around is so much better in conroe...

good luck...

redroC
03-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the help.

Me and the wife are taking the training class in the middle of April to get our license. Then we will be ready to start looking around.

Thanks again for the help.

Yazz
03-30-2011, 12:42 PM
call pro powersports in Conroe tx and set up a test ride appointment. You will have to have a motorcycle endorsement on your DL, but they will give you a little lesson, then turn you loose with it.

I think they are the closest dealer to you. You could call Team Mancouso on the gulf freeway in houston, but the area to ride around is so much better in conroe...

good luck...

:agree: Pro Powersports have good people there. A bonus is, you ride up the Montgomery Trace to get there. :2thumbs:

Have fun taking the training course, and happy :spyder2: shopping!

redroC
03-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info. I was trying to find people who had dealt with any of the dealers around me, just to see what was thought of them.

Yazz
03-31-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm 290 and Barker Cypress.
Been to two other dealers and prefer ProPower. Nice people, good prices and quick turn-around.
There aren't that many Spyder Dealerships in town.

redroC
03-31-2011, 08:39 AM
Thanks for that, I will give them a try and let you know how it goes.

glynnk
04-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Hello all, I am interested in taking a test drive (RT-S SE5).

I'm in Houston, 290/1960 area.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Another dealer is Wild West Honda in Katy located on I-10. Bought my first Spyder at Pro Power Sports in Conroe (2009 RS) and bought the 2010 RT-S at Wild West. Agree with Yazz, the ride to Conroe is much better and you don't have to deal with as much traffic. Good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Glynnk