PDA

View Full Version : SPRINGISH SPYDERING MARCH 17,18 &19!

XLT
03-20-2011, 03:58 PM
:ani29::yes:A little bit spring... riding the last few days not perfect out yet but OK! Yardley -New Hope -Lahaska- Newtown - Langhorn zone of PA. 200 + miles worth of pleasure / errand riding. Although many many people riding and answered many many questions along the way. I spied ZERO spyders and met no one who owned a spyder or knew one who did. Mixed emotions 1) Me and my Spyder are loners. Where is everybody? 2) l'm special who cares!

7 Decades
03-20-2011, 08:52 PM
XLT YOU WERE NOT ALONE. IWAS OUT FRIDAY 730AM TO 1130PM . THE AREA WAS IN CHESTER CO & LANCASTER CO.PARKESBURG/ EPHRATA/ COATESVILLE & GAP. SAW ONE :spyder:AT THE GREEN DRAGON DID NOT SEE RIDER. ALSO RODE SAT& TODAY.QUESTIONS EVERY TIME I STOP.RIDE SAFE STAY DRY.:2thumbs::2thumbs:

XLT
03-21-2011, 09:47 AM
:2thumbs:
XLT YOU WERE NOT ALONE. IWAS OUT FRIDAY 730AM TO 1130PM . THE AREA WAS IN CHESTER CO & LANCASTER CO.PARKESBURG/ EPHRATA/ COATESVILLE & GAP. SAW ONE :spyder:AT THE GREEN DRAGON DID NOT SEE RIDER. ALSO RODE SAT& TODAY.QUESTIONS EVERY TIME I STOP.RIDE SAFE STAY DRY.:2thumbs::2thumbs:
Good to here. I know (hope) a bunch of us will meet up at some point. Your area of riding is a nice one. I like Stouds Brew Pub Restaurant and the 50s like Black Forest Motel. Lancaster Brewing is cool. Safe riding to you as well.

CanAmChris
03-23-2011, 06:12 PM
I have been out everyday. A little rain yesterday and today? No problem. On the 19th I rode a Welcome Home mission with the WWR. It was my first time as Ride Captain. I only made a couple mistakes and it went well.

I also can't wait to start meeting more of the South East PA riders. As soon as we get a real weather break I will try to organise some rides.

Phantom888
03-23-2011, 07:23 PM
I have been out everyday. A little rain yesterday and today? No problem. On the 19th I rode a welcome Home mission with the WWR. It was my first time as Ride Captain. I only made a couple mistakes and it went well.

I also can't wait to start meeting more of the South East PA riders. As soon as we get a real weather break I will try to organise some rides.

Sounds great I can't wait till we get some "normal" weather. Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon are the best for me.