PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDWAY PICTURES

spydsense
03-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Has anyone got to see the pictures from the guy at the speedway....SharpShooter. I am not able to access with the number they gave me....Help

Clicker1944
03-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Funny you should say that; I'm having the same problem. No matter what I enter either the number they handed out or the date...nothing.
I contacted customer service and they sent me a link and I get the same result! Yet the rep says he sees 478 photos???? I emailed him again and told them nothing comes up for me....no response as yet. How does he get images and we get nothing?

BikerDoc
03-20-2011, 03:27 PM
I also input the information -website and photo id no. they specified and always get a no file specified error message.. Something is seriously wrong with the access numbers they gave us...

spydsense
03-20-2011, 06:40 PM
:popcorn:

Clicker1944
03-21-2011, 09:52 AM
I also input the information -website and photo id no. they specified and always get a no file specified error message.. Something is seriously wrong with the access numbers they gave us...

True but it doesen't even work using the date!

Clicker1944
03-22-2011, 12:55 PM
What a joke. Photos finally come up and you need a magnifying glass to see if that is you in the pic. can't click on the pic to bring it closer unless you choose it, even then it's way too small. Could they possibly have taken the photos from any further away? Invest in a telephoto lens for gosh sakes. These shots are nothing like the job the guys at the dragon do.

BajaRon
03-22-2011, 01:01 PM
What a joke. Photos finally come up and you need a magnifying glass to see if that is you in the pic. can't click on the pic to bring it closer unless you choose it, even then it's way too small. Could they possibly have taken the photos from any further away? Invest in a telephoto lens for gosh sakes. These shots are nothing like the job the guys at the dragon do.

Probably using thumbnails. If they make the photos big enough, you can just print them off yourself and you don't need these guys.

Clicker1944
03-23-2011, 09:44 AM
I know about thumbnails and you can protect them from being printed in several ways. But these are just no use at all. Oh well it wasn't that important anyway.