PDA

View Full Version : Name change for Army Dad

Blue Star
03-17-2011, 02:56 PM
I just want to let those that want to know that I changed my spyderlovers.com name from Army Dad to Blue Star. When I signed up my daughter was getting ready to join the Army, so I figured that since I will be a father to a soldier, that Army Dad would fit. Since then I started ryding on PGR missions (3 so far), and have learned that as a parent of an active child in the service I am called a "Blue Star" that and also since Orbit (my Spyder) is blue too it added to my desire to change my name. Now if I could only figure out how to change my name on the Can Am Spyder site.

stevedfive
03-17-2011, 03:07 PM
Glad to see another Spyder in the IE

Raptor
03-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Makes sense. I like the new name. :thumbup: I know what you mean about the BRP site; I have never been able to properly register the Phantom on there because they will not allow you to use the same email address if you have more than one Spyder (idiotic) and I cannot get anyone to assist. Makes you wonder if anyone up there is even looking! :dontknow:

Blue Star
03-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Makes sense. I like the new name. :thumbup: I know what you mean about the BRP site; I have never been able to properly register the Phantom on there because they will not allow you to use the same email address if you have more than one Spyder (idiotic) and I cannot get anyone to assist. Makes you wonder if anyone up there is even looking! :dontknow:

I made a spelling mistake on my email address, and never got the confirmation email. I redid the registration, but had to add a 1 to the screen name I originally used. I should have read the instructions, and waited 48 hours so the registration would expire. Going to the profile change page does not help either for the same reason of an email address being linked to the BRP code. I guess I could make a new email, or use my wife's, but then she would get my emails.

bruiser
03-17-2011, 06:35 PM
I made a spelling mistake on my email address, and never got the confirmation email. I redid the registration, but had to add a 1 to the screen name I originally used. I should have read the instructions, and waited 48 hours so the registration would expire. Going to the profile change page does not help either for the same reason of an email address being linked to the BRP code. I guess I could make a new email, or use my wife's, but then she would get my emails.

Along similar lines, anything that comes from BuRP has my wifes name on it. I'm the one who purchased the :spyder2: and my name is on the title and registration. :dontknow: