PDA

View Full Version : North West Indiana- The region!

hipphammer
03-16-2011, 09:50 AM
Any spyder ryders in the Michigan City area? Tired of being the only person in my town with a Spyder!!!

StriperKing
03-16-2011, 05:28 PM
We will be riding up in that area some this summer. My wife`s uncle lives in Garret In. and is a bike nut!!! Be glad to tell you when we go. Just add me to friends list or something and I can do the same. We are in southern In.

Trickie Dick
03-17-2011, 07:31 AM
:welcome:
Indiana Terry is in Mishawaka. Superfly3 is in Elkart but unfortunately had to sell his spyder I think. 8legs is in Logansport. I think those are the nearest. You might check with your dealer. He could probably put you in touch with some in your area.
If you come south, let us know.

NavyChiefEd
09-22-2011, 02:45 PM
I live in Laporte. I am making the final arrangements to get my first bike in 20 years. It is going to be an RT. Just waiting to get the go ahead from the (bank manager) aka wife and then I am on the way. I have been talking to the dealer in Hammond. Is this a good place? Where did you get yours? I am looking forward to meeting NW Indiana spyder lovers and all other spyder lovers nationwide.

retiredsquid
09-22-2011, 03:03 PM
I live in Laporte. I am making the final arrangements to get my first bike in 20 years. It is going to be an RT. Just waiting to get the go ahead from the (bank manager) aka wife and then I am on the way. I have been talking to the dealer in Hammond. Is this a good place? Where did you get yours? I am looking forward to meeting NW Indiana spyder lovers and all other spyder lovers nationwide.

Chief,
My wife is from Valpo. Her 101 year old granny is in a nursing home there in Laporte. We generally stay in Kouts with her aunt and uncle when we come up. Hoping to ride our Spyder up there from Arkansas one of these days.
Regards,
Rich (USN retired)

jscatalino
09-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Any Spyder's Going to Valpo-Fest Saturday 9/24/11?

NavyChiefEd
09-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Can anyone tell me more about this event tomorrow? Time? Place? This might be all I need to push my wife over the edge and let me get mine finally.

NavyChiefEd
09-23-2011, 01:04 PM
[I would really look forward to meeting you and going on a nice ride. I am sure that Arkansas is beautiful. Chief Ed]

Kmort44
10-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Just noticed this thread after hunting and pecking around the site....
I have a 2009 yellow Spyder GS
Live in South Bend and ride to work everyday I can, straight down US 31 to Plymouth In.
I have been in your neck of the woods (Lighthouse Place)
Maybe our paths will cross, HAPPY SPYDERING

NavyChiefEd
10-21-2011, 02:58 PM
I live in Laporte and have had my 2011 RT SE5 for about 3 weeks now. Going to poker run at MC Harley tomorrow. Hope to see you there. Chief Ed