PDA

View Full Version : Spyder sales

retread
03-15-2011, 11:32 AM
I recently heard that Spyders outsold all other brands except Harley last year, anybody know where I can check this out? Thanks,

john

pitbull
03-15-2011, 11:37 AM
I recently heard that Spyders outsold all other brands except Harley last year, anybody know where I can check this out? Thanks,

john
They did and out grew all the brandes.....but this is done of a % not on actual unit for unit sales......check out" dealer power news"....you should find something in there to support this:thumbup:

Bob Denman
03-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Just don't forget that they had the most growin' to do! :spyder:

projectmoneypi
03-15-2011, 04:59 PM
probably due to the fact that they (spyder) still have new 09s sitting in the warehouse and they need to move them at super low prices. My neighbor saw mine and thought it was a $30k bike and was shocked to know i only paid less than half that.

ThreeFeet
03-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Just don't forget that they had the most growin' to do! :spyder: Is that GROAN?????

Bob Denman
03-16-2011, 07:14 AM
It could be... :D

M2Wild
03-16-2011, 08:31 AM
They did and out grew all the brandes.....but this is done of a % not on actual unit for unit sales......check out" dealer power news"....you should find something in there to support this:thumbup:
That's easy to do for smaller segments. It's a 100% increase when you go from manufactureing 1 bike a year to a wopping 2 bikes per year.:roflblack: So don't get too excited on the numbers. They can twist them things anyway they want.

bjt
03-16-2011, 08:44 AM
... So don't get too excited on the numbers. They can twist them things anyway they want.

That explains how for years my employer would post record profits in the news but somehow not have made any money four months later when they calculated our profit sharing checks....

boborgera
03-16-2011, 09:17 AM
That explains how for years my employer would post record profits in the news but somehow not have made any money four months later when they calculated our profit sharing checks....

Figures don't lie'
BUT.
Liars choose their figures.:chat:
That's how they do it .;)