PDA

View Full Version : Leesburg Bikefest

InspectorGadget
03-14-2011, 02:09 PM
OK I know we just had Daytona and everybody is probably excited and planning for Cuba, but the Leesburg Bikefest is just around the corner too.
April 9th is the day Mary and I are planning on going for the day.
Is anyone else interested???and if so maybe we can plan to meet for lunch there---or just meet.
Let me know and we can make a plan.
Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL

MouthPiece
03-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Count Cindy & me in RL. I'm not sure what time you want to get there. Great BBQ place in Minneola. (Jack's BBQ). "If the chimney ain't smokin, then we ain't open".

Let us know as we get closer.

Chris & Cindy

docdoru
03-14-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm in :thumbup:

BikerDoc
03-14-2011, 02:56 PM
I will be there all four days.. I suggest J J Fins for lunch.. Its much closer than Minneola and actually holds some biker events there during the bikefest (on 441 between leesburg and tavares)

Recon
03-14-2011, 06:37 PM
I will be there all four days.. I suggest J J Fins for lunch.. Its much closer than Minneola and actually holds some biker events there during the bikefest (on 441 between leesburg and tavares)

We'll try to make the 4 days with you Hal ( with our fingers crossed that we will stilll be running!!):shemademe_smilie:

effgjamis
03-14-2011, 08:14 PM
April 9.. sounds good to me....

annieleilani
03-15-2011, 04:33 AM
I love JJ Fins - you know I'm all about food! I'll be there (where ever you go!)

johnnyg
03-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Were in---Where is JJ? Who's the leader of the pack of the:spyder2: Huligans on the crawl again:clap::clap::yes: C j ------ { jc }

For those of you that don't know yet Carol got her License last wednesday so I've been told that our initials will be changed to C j :shemademe_smilie::roflblack:

docdoru
03-15-2011, 06:05 AM
:congrats: Carol! :thumbup:

johnnyg
03-15-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks Doc :2excited: CJ

Blinc
03-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Im In!
Back feeling really good now and I got permission from my Neuro that I can ride the :spyder2:now that he understands what they are ;)

I will keep an eye out for the details.

BikerDoc
03-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Were in---Where is JJ? Who's the leader of the pack of the:spyder2: Huligans on the crawl again:clap::clap::yes: C j ------ { jc }

For those of you that don't know yet Carol got her License laet wednesday so I've been told that our initials will be changed to C j :shemademe_smilie::roflblack:

Ah... now we have a licensed rider that won't give us the wrong destination... tee hee....:congrats:

BikerDoc
03-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Im In!
Back feeling really good now and I got permission from my Neuro that I can ride the :spyder2:now that he understands what they are ;)

Welcome back:spyder::2thumbs:

docdoru
03-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome back Blinc:spyder::2thumbs:
+1 :thumbup:

johnnyg
03-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Im In!

Looking foward to seeing you again be careful on your first trip take your time:congrats::2thumbs: cj

effgjamis
03-15-2011, 08:48 PM
fantastic kudo's for Carol on her license... now JohnnyG can ride in the back position... Just wonder how the long legs last there... Bet there is a future in another spyder.:2thumbs:

Barbary
03-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Welcome back:spyder::2thumbs:
+2 :clap:

Barbary
03-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Im In!

glad to hear ur doing much better and can hit the roads... looking forward to riding together again bud....

Blinc
03-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks dudes!
CU SoOn

johnnyrocket
03-16-2011, 08:30 PM
OK I know we just had Daytona and everybody is probably excited and planning for Cuba, but the Leesburg Bikefest is just around the corner too.
Is anyone else interested???and if so maybe we can plan to meet for lunch there---or just meet.
Sounds good let us know when and where

Mudpuppy2
03-17-2011, 08:30 PM
We will make it over there a couple of the days so count us in. Congradulations :2thumbs: Carol, you are going to love it in the front seat. Johnny! thanks for the support now I'm not the only guy that has to ride the back seat once in a while.:clap:

Barbary
03-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Congradulations :2thumbs: Carol, you are going to love it in the front seat.

Carol... b4 u take the command seat, u've gotta teach johnny how to take the pics.... lol

Wheeler~
03-18-2011, 11:56 AM
I'll be there!

johnnyg
03-18-2011, 08:12 PM
OK here we go since know body wants to put a time, I'll say 12 noon SAT the 9th for lunch and :chat: at JJ Fins Dockside :ohyea: 3351 W Burleigh Blvd Tavares FL 32778 If going south on 441 from Leesburg on your :spyder2: it's 2.5 mi past the leesburg airport on the right look for the Holiday Inn Express it sets right beside it. If your coming from the south on your :spyder2: it [1 3/4 ] mi past the jct 441 north and SR-19 south you'll go over the dead river bridge on 441 north, JJ Fins setes on the left north of Tavares, FL We hope every one has a safe trip getting here. From there, we can go back to the Bikefest and every one can do their thing an have a good time looking at :yikes: what ever you like :spyder: bikes:shemademe_smilie: :dontknow: John wrong ---- Carol and John :shemademe_smilie: PS:Iif this time does'nt work we can change if need be.

MangoMike
03-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Congratulations Carol. Sis has been practicing and wants to get her license too, but will have to wait until after her knee replacement surgery on March 30th. Which is also why we won't be able to make Leesburg. Y'all have fun...

xena
03-18-2011, 09:56 PM

For those of you that don't know yet Carol got her License last wednesday so I've been told that our initials will be changed to C j :shemademe_smilie::roflblack:
We know you are saw the twins on face book, hey where are the pics on here, where is hey i am grandpa, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

xena
03-18-2011, 09:58 PM
I am very interested honey, cannot wait. Wish we could leave from Leesburg and go all the way to Cuba, love that ride.:2excited:

johnnyg
03-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Congratulations Carol. Sis has been practicing and wants to get her license too, but will have to wait until after her knee replacement surgery on March 30th. Which is also why we won't be able to make Leesburg. Y'all have fun...

Good luck on the knee surgery. Sis make sure you do all your therapy like the doc says. You will recover a lot quicker. Keep us posted Carol and John

johnnyg
03-22-2011, 05:07 PM
OK here we go since know body wants to put a time, I'll say 12 noon SAT the 9th for lunch and :chat: at JJ Fins Dockside :ohyea: 3351 W Burleigh Blvd Tavares FL 32778 If going south on 441 from Leesburg on your :spyder2: it's 2.5 mi past the leesburg airport on the right look for the Holiday Inn Express it sets right beside it. If your coming from the south on your :spyder2: it [1 3/4 ] mi past the jct 441 north and SR-19 south you'll go over the dead river bridge on 441 north, JJ Fins setes on the left north of Tavares, FL We hope every one has a safe trip getting here. From there, we can go back to the Bikefest and every one can do their thing an have a good time looking at :yikes: what ever you like :spyder: bikes:shemademe_smilie: :dontknow: John wrong ---- Carol and John :shemademe_smilie: PS:Iif this time does'nt work we can change if need be.
For some reason the time doesn't show--Here it is --12:00 NOON on the 9th of April at jj Fins. Hope this helps.CJ:dontknow:

Barbary
03-22-2011, 08:27 PM
looks like i'm going to miss this get together... having issues with my neck and shoulder..:dontknow:... shooting needle like pain thru right arm... :cus::cus: got MRI on the 13th of Apr... so time will tell...

this will be my 4th weekend coming up of not riding spydy... i'm getting the spyder blues...:(

johnnyg
03-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Barbary hope you get better soon, We didn't get to chance to talk at Daytona :( tell Lilleangel we said hi. cj

docdoru
03-24-2011, 06:50 AM
looks like i'm going to miss this get together... having issues with my neck and shoulder..:dontknow:... shooting needle like pain thru right arm... :cus::cus: got MRI on the 13th of Apr... so time will tell...this will be my 4th weekend coming up of not riding spydy... i'm getting the spyder blues...:(
Take good care and we are waiting to ryde with you soon :2thumbs:

Blinc
03-25-2011, 03:02 PM
looks like i'm going to miss this get together... having issues with my neck and shoulder..:dontknow:... shooting needle like pain thru right arm... :cus::cus: got MRI on the 13th of Apr... so time will tell...

this will be my 4th weekend coming up of not riding spydy... i'm getting the spyder blues...:(

I know the feeling!
I'm all clear now, did a 5 hour rider last weekend and all went great.
Did you see a Neurosurgeon? My wife had a very similiar issue, turned out to be a disc in her neck had slipped onto a nerve, she had terrible pain in her neck and arm, the "fix" was minimal invasive surgery, but fixed the issue 100%.

Wheeler~
03-25-2011, 03:29 PM
Get better bud!

johnnyg
03-25-2011, 04:43 PM
For those that haven't seen this yet.:ohyea:

Barbary
03-26-2011, 05:55 PM
I know the feeling!
I'm all clear now, did a 5 hour rider last weekend and all went great.
Did you see a Neurosurgeon? My wife had a very similiar issue, turned out to be a disc in her neck had slipped onto a nerve, she had terrible pain in her neck and arm, the "fix" was minimal invasive surgery, but fixed the issue 100%.

I'm having to deal with the VA being a disabled vet and all... They are not the quickest to get anything done... They did the PT first... That didn't help... Infact made things worst... Then came the pills... Pain pills make me happy but does nothing for the shooting pain... So apparently the VA's next step is the MRI...

So now i just deal with it until the 13th... :gaah:

effgjamis
03-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Get well and lets ride, hog hunt or whatever...

dogg8988
03-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Count me & Rusty in. Noon on the 9th. Be there all four days. Say hi to Rusty

l0ckman
03-28-2011, 03:41 PM
I would like to meet you guys there at jjfyns. I will not be going to Leesburg done that been there bought the Tshirt and all that, and I am over the crowds.

But lunch sounds great and to meet you guys here in Central Florida. Will be coming up 27 from Haines City if anyone wants to meet somewhere I can join up with.

Locks of Luck
Michael

effgjamis
03-28-2011, 04:36 PM
I would like to meet you guys there at jjfyns. I will not be going to Leesburg done that been there bought the Tshirt and all that, and I am over the crowds.

But lunch sounds great and to meet you guys here in Central Florida. Will be coming up 27 from Haines City if anyone wants to meet somewhere I can join up with.

Locks of Luck
Michael

We can meet at BE I4/us27 ... you name the time..

johnnyg
03-28-2011, 04:46 PM

Locks of Luck
Michael

I see effgjamis seen your thread here are some more :spyder2: owner coming your way InspectorGadget and xena both from Avon Park, then you have BikerDoc in Clermont try an contact them. Looking forward to meeting you at jj Fines.Have a safe trip coming up cj.

l0ckman
03-29-2011, 07:35 AM
We can meet at BE I4/us27 ... you name the time..

effgjamis:

i do not know how long it takes to get to jjfyns, about 10:30 or so? Looking forward to meeting you.

Locks of Luck
Michael

johnnyg
03-30-2011, 07:09 PM
I need a head count for saturday the 9th. So we can try and get a table or two for Lunch. At jj Fins in Leesburg FL. this is only if you know your coming thanks you. CJ Please add you name to the list.
johnnyg-2

MouthPiece
03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
I need a head count for saturday the 9th. So we can try and get a table or two for Lunch. At jj Fins in Leesburg FL. this is only if you know your coming thanks you. CJ Please add you name to the list.
johnnyg-2

Count Cindy and me in please.

Chris

l0ckman
03-31-2011, 06:50 AM
johnnyg-2

I will be there. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Locks of Luck
Michael

Mudpuppy2
03-31-2011, 01:07 PM
June And I plan on being there.:yes:

johnnyg
03-31-2011, 06:47 PM
johnnyrocket i sent you a private message on leesburg bikefest on the 9th. CJ

Wheeler~
03-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Susan and I plan on being there!

johnnyg
03-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Susan and I plan on being there!

Great see you then. CJ

Blinc
04-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Oops,
Wife just reminded me our daughters birthday party is on the 9th, so I can't make it. :gaah:

I will be leaving Brandon Fl on Sunday and heading up to Jacksonville for my daughters Cheer competition, anyone wants to tag, that would be cool. It's about a 4 hour trip each way. We will be coming back later Sunday night.

MouthPiece
04-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Oops,
Wife just reminded me our daughters birthday party is on the 9th, so I can't make it. :gaah:

I will be leaving Brandon Fl on Sunday and heading up to Jacksonville for my daughters Cheer competition, anyone wants to tag, that would be cool. It's about a 4 hour trip each way. We will be coming back later Sunday night.

How bout lunch at jj fins on your way? Jacksonville is about 2 hours from the Leesburg/Tavares area. Well.....Maybe 2 1/2.

Blinc
04-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Might work,
I will check the kids cheer schedule when they get home later and see if it all coordinates.

johnnyg
04-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Blinc your daughters comes first we under stand, we had to go through the same thing with our two daughters. I hope you can stop by jj Fins on your way to Jacksonville it would be nice to see you again. If not good luck on the cheer comp :2thumbs: hope to see you soon. John and Carol [cj]:thumbup:

InspectorGadget
04-03-2011, 08:16 PM
InspectorGadget and Mrs. InspectorGadget plan to attend and enjoy the fellowship of our Spyder buddies.
C-YA RL

SpyderDen
04-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Looks like 4 Spyders from Titusville heading your way. Will try to make the lunch at JJ Fins. Plan on eight of us.
:2thumbs::ohyea::yes:

johnnyg
04-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Good DaBusses, looking foward to meeting you on saturday the 9th, I just got a massage from johnnrocket saying he would be here to, Maybe you can get with him on the ride over I think it takes about 2 1/2 to 3 hr to get to Leesburg, If you need any Info you can call us after 5 PM 352-288-0605. Thanks i'll add 9 more to the list this makes 32 :spyder: Ryder and 18:spyder2: :ohyea: going to be alot of :chat: going on at jj Fins. CJ

docdoru
04-04-2011, 04:21 PM
:dontknow: 4.9 @ what time and where?

MouthPiece
04-04-2011, 04:33 PM
OK here we go since know body wants to put a time, I'll say 12 noon SAT the 9th for lunch and :chat: at JJ Fins Dockside :ohyea: 3351 W Burleigh Blvd Tavares FL 32778 If going south on 441 from Leesburg on your :spyder2: it's 2.5 mi past the leesburg airport on the right look for the Hampton Inn it sets right beside it. If your coming from the south on your :spyder2: it [1 3/4 ] mi past the jct 441 north and SR-19 south you'll go over the dead river bridge on 441 north, JJ Fins setes on the left north of Tavares, FL We hope every one has a safe trip getting here. From there, we can go back to the Bikefest and every one can do their thing an have a good time looking at :yikes: what ever you like :spyder: bikes:shemademe_smilie: :dontknow: John wrong ---- Carol and John :shemademe_smilie: PS:Iif this time does'nt work we can change if need be.

Here ya go Doc.

docdoru
04-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Here ya go Doc.
Thank you, see you all there! ;)

johnnyg
04-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Change in the Info Department : I PUT jj fins next to Hampton Inn. WRONG IT IS NOW A HOLIDAY INN Express >>:yikes: :gaah: :mad: I Know I screwed up again :lecturef_smilie: John.

BikerDoc
04-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Change in the Info Department : I PUT jj fins next to Hampton Inn. WRONG IT IS NOW A HOLIDAY INN Express >>:yikes: :gaah: :mad: I Know I screwed up again :lecturef_smilie: John.

NOW ISN'T THAT CLASSIC JOHNNYG???:clap::clap::dontknow::clap::clap:

Wheeler~
04-05-2011, 09:00 PM
NOW ISN'T THAT CLASSIC JOHNNYG???:clap::clap::dontknow::clap::clap:

Wait a minute......he finally got it right.

johnnyg
04-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Thanks Wheeler I need the support cj:roflblack::roflblack:

MouthPiece
04-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Rough crowd Johnny!!!! :gaah::gaah::gaah:

Chris

Sonrisa
04-06-2011, 07:39 AM
johnnyg-2
This will be our first get together with you. Put us down for two
Sonrisa
George & Brenda Smith

effgjamis
04-06-2011, 08:42 AM
myself and Teacher

MouthPiece
04-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Lord have mercy. Did they move up the date for Spyderfest and change it to Leesburg? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Chris

BikerDoc
04-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Even though our formal meet time is Noon, this is a big event and crowds are significant.. I recommend coming earlier if you really want to eat anywhere close to noon - and perhaps to get seating which you can trade out with later arrivals as well.. earlier is my plan

MouthPiece
04-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Even though our formal meet time is Noon, this is a big event and crowds are significant.. I recommend coming earlier if you really want to eat anywhere close to noon - and perhaps to get seating which you can trade out with later arrivals as well.. earlier is my plan

I agree. Best you get there early cause there ain't gonna be seats. (Unless our fearless leader John has gotten them to commit to reserving) :D

Chris

BikerDoc
04-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Fearless leader tells me they won't take reservations during bikefest but he is going at 11am, I will be there shortly thereafter...

MouthPiece
04-06-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm with you guys on the 11:00 thing. I'm hoping that others will be reading this thread as well. Hal :D is right. That place is gonna be jammed with people if you get there at 12:00. In fact it's gonna be pretty full at 11:00.

Chris

johnnyg
04-06-2011, 05:30 PM
For anybody if you are interested. Gator HD Leesburg is starting up on thursday this year. This is a first. This means 4 days of it. I came by HD today Kuryakyn and Mustang seats have their tractor trailers setting up their displays in the parking lot of HD, When I came through down town there were a lot of venders getting ready to set up. All I can say is, Its gonna be big. Just want to welcome Sonrisa, this will be their first time meeting with them. They will be coming up from Fort Myers. Hope you have a safe ride up here. See you Saturday! CJ (Carol and John)

SpydeeBite2
04-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Looks like my daughter and I will make it.

effgjamis
04-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Hey JohnnyG..

Save me 6 seats. ( 3 spyders -- 6 peeps ). not sure we can make it before 11:45am as we set out meet plans based upon the 12 time.
Thanks..

dave01
04-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Hey JohnnyG..

Save me 6 seats. ( 3 spyders -- 6 peeps ). not sure we can make it before 11:45am as we set out meet plans based upon the 12 time.
Thanks..

Forrest, you only need 5 seats. Someone can sit on your lap. Not saying which one, since they both have long hair.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Wheeler~
04-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Forrest, you only need 5 seats. Someone can sit on your lap. Not saying which one, since they both have long hair.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I resemble that remark!

Wheeler~
04-07-2011, 09:33 AM

Or were you referring to Susan?

dave01
04-07-2011, 09:42 AM
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Euripedes Neves
04-07-2011, 05:36 PM
My Wife and I, going to Leesburg Saturday, Anyone can call me on my cell 386-590-2673, arrivind time around 11am. caming from Lake City, driving south 441, Gueinsville, Ocala and Leesburg.:clap::2thumbs::yes:

annieleilani
04-07-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm with you guys on the 11:00 thing. I'm hoping that others will be reading this thread as well. Hal :D is right. That place is gonna be jammed with people if you get there at 12:00. In fact it's gonna be pretty full at 11:00.

Chris
we will try to come early too!

MouthPiece
04-07-2011, 06:25 PM
My Wife and I, going to Leesburg Saturday, Anyone can call me on my cell 386-590-2673, arrivind time around 11am. caming from Lake City, driving south 441, Gueinsville, Ocala and Leesburg.:clap::2thumbs::yes:

jjFinns is past Leesburg heading toward Tavares (441) on the right. I think the address is listed in this thread. There should be several spyders from 11:00 A.M., on through 12:00 noon.

Hope to see ya.

Chris & Cindy

johnnyg
04-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Ok :spyder2: So far we have a count of 22 spyders and 1 two wheeler. That is if everybody shows. Thats 40 people eating. So we will probably have to eat in shifts. They do not take reservations during bikefest. So we will try our best to get as many seats as possible. If you can get there earlier it will help. You can always:chat: while we wait for tables. Afterwards we (CJ) will be heading to HD to visit the kuryakyn and mustang seats then on to downtown We will be parking the :spyder2: 3rd st and W Meadow st. Its a good place for all spyders to park. At this time of day there should not be any problems.(we hope)
For anyone that has not been to this bike fest. The spyders may not make it through main street. 3rd street is off of 441 N. then you will cross W Meadows St Look for the pond. The main street is only a couple blocks south. Ride safe. Looking forward to seeing everyone. CJ

dave01
04-07-2011, 07:48 PM
The spyders may not make it through main street.CJ

Last time they would not even let us try to go down Main Street. Best not to try this year since its real tight anyway. Hope no emergency vehicles need to get thru there.

OH, and make that 23 Spyders. Work got postponed a few days, so off to Leesburg Doc and I go.

InspectorGadget
04-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Last year Mary and I parked our spyder at Beacons College. It is located on Main St. but access is on Magnolia St. which allows easy access to get in and out and plenty of room for our spyders. The money goes to a good cause--the College.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you this Saturday.
C-YA RL and Mary

MouthPiece
04-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Hope to see Mary and you there R.L.

Chris

Mudpuppy2
04-08-2011, 09:21 PM
I was over all day Thursday and all day Friday. They let three wheelers down main street on Thursday because no parking in the middle of street but no three wheelers were allowed down main street on Friday.:lecturef_smilie:

MouthPiece
04-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I was over all day Thursday and all day Friday. They let three wheelers down main street on Thursday because no parking in the middle of street but no three wheelers were allowed down main street on Friday.:lecturef_smilie:

That surprises me Wayne. I was over there last year, and they let me go through. Admittedly the guy cautioned me about the crowded conditions, but I was still able to be "waved" through.

Hope all is well and Cindy and I look forward to seeing you and June.

Chris & Cindy

InspectorGadget
04-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Just a shout out to all of the spyder buddies that we met and chatted with today at JJ Finns. The conversation was great, but the food and the service left something to be desired.
I didn't get enough time to visit with some of you, and for that I appologize, but we were excited to see you all just the same.
After we left JJ Finns Mary and I were able to traverse Main Street both ways. I was reluctant to try it, but Chris was about 5 bikes ahead of us, so I knew I could make it.
We arrived home about 5pm and I, or Mary will upload some photos after we have supper.
Thanks again to everyone for such a great Spyder turnout, and for JonnyG for helping to organize it. We hope to see or hear from you all soon.
Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL and Mary

docdoru
04-09-2011, 04:37 PM
:agree:great day, nice to see so many Spyders in one place, many thanks to the organizers; however to short/slow ryde...:opps::2thumbs::D

BikerDoc
04-09-2011, 04:38 PM

I heard that a trike (regular type) knocked down a row of seven bikes on main street yesterday leading to a three wheel ban today - but of course that wasn't enforced all the time

BikerDoc
04-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Just a shout out to all of the spyder buddies that we met and chatted with today at JJ Finns. The conversation was great, but the food and the service left something to be desired.
I didn't get enough time to visit with some of you, and for that I appologize, but we were excited to see you all just the same.
After we left JJ Finns Mary and I were able to traverse Main Street both ways. I was reluctant to try it, but Chris was about 5 bikes ahead of us, so I knew I could make it.
We arrived home about 5pm and I, or Mary will upload some photos after we have supper.
Thanks again to everyone for such a great Spyder turnout, and for JonnyG for helping to organize it. We hope to see or hear from you all soon.
Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL and Mary

Hey RL, are you guys coming up to Winter Haven bike night on this coming Sat??

johnnyg
04-09-2011, 05:38 PM
:agree:great day, nice to see so many Spyders in one place, many thanks to the organizers; however to short/slow ryde...:opps::2thumbs::D

It couldn't of been to slow because all I saw coming out of your exhaust was black smoke as you disapeared in front of us.:roflblack::roflblack: Oh by the way doc you owe us buddy. We block the cop in that was sitting three cars behind you and was trying to get out.:ohyea::ohyea: CJ

johnnyg
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Ok here's John and Carols pics from JJ Fins, HD and Leesburg bikefest. But before that, we would like to appologize to dogg8988 and rusty they were sitting in the corner and we didn't see them till we were getting ready to leave. We think he had the trailer with the dog in it, and also for some of you nubbies that our new to our gathering we regret we didn't get a chance to talk to ya'll (southern style) CJ

We had a total of 40 riders,1 Two wheeler, 1 truck and 22 SpYders show.

Here's the link to the pics. Hope you like them! 4-09-11

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss185/jgercken/Leesburg%20bikefest%202011/

dave01
04-09-2011, 06:41 PM

Doc and I stopped for gas just past the turnpike and we both had the same idea....What about running to Hollywood Florida for dinner.:yikes::yikes:

We almost went for it. It it wasnt for the traffic in the area.....well, maybe

johnnyrocket
04-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Ok here's John and Carols pics from JJ Fins, HD and Leesburg bikefest. But before that, we would like to appologize to dogg8988 and rusty they were sitting in the corner and we didn't see them till we were getting ready to leave. We think he had the trailer with the dog in it, and also for some of you nubbies that our new to our gathering we regret we didn't get a chance to talk to ya'll (southern style) CJ

Here's the link to the pics. Hope you like them! 4-09-11

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss185/jgercken/Leesburg%20bikefest%202011/
nice pix. thanks Johnny g for the heads up about getting there early,everybody got to sit in the same area! Great group of people!:2thumbs:

InspectorGadget
04-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey RL, are you guys coming up to Winter Haven bike night on this coming Sat??
Hal,
What time are you going to be there and we will plan to make the trip?
C-YA RL

MouthPiece
04-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Cindy and I certainly had a great time. Thanks John for being our fearless leader and getting this thing organized. Thanks Hal for suggesting and most importantly thanks Forrest for being on time. <snicker> :clap::clap::clap:

Chris & Cindy

dave01
04-09-2011, 07:29 PM
and most importantly thanks Forrest for being on time. <snicker> :clap::clap::clap:

Chris & Cindy

He came up a day early and had a hotel around the corner from Fins.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

xena
04-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Here are photos I took at Leesburg today. We had a great time chatting with you all, see you soon on next ride.:chat:
Xena
http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/xenadome/Leesburg%20Bike%20Fest/

BikerDoc
04-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Hal,
What time are you going to be there and we will plan to make the trip?
C-YA RL

I will be there at 6:30pm but will hang around for awhile. I think Wheeler will be coming down from Orlando also

docdoru
04-09-2011, 08:18 PM
We block the cop in that was sitting three cars behind you and was trying to get out.:ohyea::ohyea: CJ
:bowdown::firstplace::bowdown:

Barbary
04-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Had a great time... wasn't sure if i'd make be able to ride out... sure glad i did...
:clap:
was nice seeing all you folks again and all the new :f_spider: faces....

Looking forward to the next get together...

hey doc, angie says not to forget to give heads-up on next hunt....lol

dave01
04-10-2011, 12:45 AM
hey doc, angie says not to forget to give heads-up on next hunt....lol

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/april/230454/Wild-hog-causing-problems-in-Melbourne

Barbary
04-10-2011, 03:38 AM
http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/april/230454/Wild-hog-causing-problems-in-Melbourne

hey doc... sounds like we need to visit Melbourne....:roflblack::roflblack:

dave01
04-10-2011, 06:32 AM
hey doc... sounds like we need to visit Melbourne....:roflblack::roflblack:

Spyder Huligans....AKA wild Boar Removal Team

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/gsxr1255/IMG_0054.jpg

docdoru
04-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Thank you Johnnyg :thumbup:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/fl5_Stenciler_1.jpg?t=1302438186

Wheeler~
04-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Susan and I want to thank everyone who showed up to JJ Finns yesterday for making it another fun day for like minded riders to enjoy each other's company. The Spyder truly has created another group of loyal riders who enjoy riding a special vehicle and the camaraderie of those riders.
Great pics Johnnyg!

Wheeler~
04-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Thank you Johnnyg :thumbup:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/fl5_Stenciler_1.jpg?t=1302438186

I like your avatar idea.....hope you don't mind I borrowed it!

SpydeeBite2
04-10-2011, 09:04 AM
My daughter and I were at JJ FINNS yesterday and had lunch with the group. My daughter was not impressed. Of all who were there only three people took the time to speak to us.:( Even those who I had met before didn't say HI, boo, or k.m.a. For me thats ok, been around long enough to understand how it is. No need for anyone to comment. We'll just try again next time.:)

dave01
04-10-2011, 09:13 AM
My daughter and I were at JJ FINNS yesterday and had lunch with the group. My daughter was not impressed. Of all who were there only three people took the time to speak to us.:( Even those who I had met before didn't say HI, boo, or k.m.a. For me thats ok, been around long enough to understand how it is. No need for anyone to comment. We'll just try again next time.:)

Did ya make it down to get T-shirts? I avoided the crowds and headed back home instead.

docdoru
04-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Spyder Huligans....AKA wild Boar Removal Team

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/gsxr1255/IMG_0054.jpg
:agree:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/2011-04-10_10-11-28_735-1.jpg?t=1302445029

SpydeeBite2
04-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Did ya make it down to get T-shirts? I avoided the crowds and headed back home instead.

Yes we did get the tee shirts. Spent a very nice day with my daughter.

docdoru
04-10-2011, 09:31 AM
We'll just try again next time.:)
Sorry for that, well, we will make it up next time...:opps::2thumbs:

johnnyg
04-10-2011, 10:18 AM
There were a lot of new faces on this gathering at JJ Fins and we must say we were very please with the turn out. With that being said. If everyone remembers you seen Carol and I with name badges on. The reason being they new the name johnnyg but not the face of the person. So next time if everyone could get a name badge with there web name and there real name it would be easier to recognize one another. Just a thought. See I have a problem its called early stages of CRS. (Can't remember s--t) All that I'm good at remembering is my name and Carols and my spyder :gaah: :roflblack::roflblack:. Please if you are new to one of our gatherings, Don't be shy come up and introduce yourselves We don't bite :yikes: at least not very hard :roflblack:. Hope to see everyone soon! John and Carol

Don't let these guys intimidate you!

SpyderDen
04-10-2011, 12:07 PM
There were a lot of new faces on this gathering at JJ Fins and we must say we were very please with the turn out. With that being said. If everyone remembers you seen Carol and I with name badges on. The reason being they new the name johnnyg but not the face of the person. So next time if everyone could get a name badge with there web name and there real name it would be easier to recognize one another. Just a thought. See I have a problem its called early stages of CRS. (Can't remember s--t) All that I'm good at remembering is my name and Carols and my spyder :gaah: :roflblack::roflblack:. Please if you are new to one of our gatherings, Don't be shy come up and introduce yourselves We don't bite :yikes: at least not very hard :roflblack:. Hope to see everyone soon! John and Carol

Don't let these guys intimidate you!

:agree: and the Titusville gang had a great time there. Thanks for the efforts and we look forward to the next get together. :ohyea:

effgjamis
04-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Cindy and I certainly had a great time. Thanks John for being our fearless leader and getting this thing organized. Thanks Hal for suggesting and most importantly thanks Forrest for being on time. <snicker> :clap::clap::clap:

Chris & Cindy

I thank you and Teacher thanks you. Besides, I am not always late..:roflblack:

BikerDoc
04-10-2011, 12:37 PM
I had a great time and more folks went home happy than sad.. That being said, I know we will all try extra hard not to leave anyone out next time. I know its not our style.:welcome:

dave01
04-10-2011, 01:33 PM
. Besides, I am not always late..:roflblack:

Oh Boy, I see another dollar bet coming out of this one:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Wheeler~
04-10-2011, 02:30 PM
I thank you and Teacher thanks you. Besides, I am not always late..:roflblack:

We'll always be early if we continue to use Forrest's calculations based on his GPS. :roflblack:

Wheeler~
04-10-2011, 02:39 PM

Johnnyg:

Don't let these guys intimidate you![/QUOTE]

We are there to inspire, not to intimidate. :thumbup:

Mudpuppy2
04-11-2011, 10:06 AM
We had a great time and as always there was good documentation of our good times. Johnnyg, your suggestion with the name tags is a good idea. I for one would like to put screen names with real faces. We were in need of new helmets so we purchased a couple new Scorpion EXO helmets at Leesburg downtown. There is a "S" on the front of the helmets so we tell everyone that it stands for "SPYDER". Thanks Inspector Gadget for the Tech Tip on using a small cable to hook the helmets under the seats.
Looking forward to another get together.:ohyea:

effgjamis
04-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks to all... It was great to see old and new friends.
Pictures were great, Food and service, well nuff said.
It is now getting close to the Cuba run..
Those that are going have a safe trip both ways.

MouthPiece
04-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks Forrest. You too.

Chris