PDA

View Full Version : Today's ride

Ltownblue
03-12-2011, 07:39 PM
What a perfect day to ride here in North Cakalakee. Here's a little footage of mine. Hope that everyone had a great one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtIg1BiGYl0

Ltownblue
03-13-2011, 10:47 AM
This is from Hwy 181 going out of Morganton toward Linville, later in the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dxcgNUilE

SpyderDuck
03-17-2011, 12:33 PM
you. are. evil.

evil, I say!

xpeschon
03-17-2011, 12:49 PM
May have to plan a trip to Hickory one day for a good ride, nice looking rodes.. thanks for sharing..

X-Joe

ARtraveler
03-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Now I am jeajous. i woke up to 4" inches of new snow today. Spyder rides will have to wait a few days now. I knew it would happen. Tomorrow and beyond is supposed to warm to the high 30's low 40's so it will take a couple of days to get back to the bare roads again. It was fun while it lasted. I did get five rides in since 3/3.

Ltownblue
03-19-2011, 05:46 PM
you. are. evil.

evil, I say!

Uh, maybe... just a little. ;)

May have to plan a trip to Hickory one day for a good ride, nice looking rodes.. thanks for sharing..

X-Joe

Always welcome - just let me know when you get ready to head this way.

Now I am jeajous. i woke up to 4" inches of new snow today. Spyder rides will have to wait a few days now. I knew it would happen. Tomorrow and beyond is supposed to warm to the high 30's low 40's so it will take a couple of days to get back to the bare roads again. It was fun while it lasted. I did get five rides in since 3/3.

That's got to be tough, but then again you do live in one of, if not the most beautiful state in the nation, so things aren't that bad, right?

Big Bird
03-19-2011, 06:21 PM
But I did 6 hr and about 200 miles today... up to Waynesville, Maggie Valley, Cherokee, Franklin, Clayton, then 76 back to Westminster, SC. I've learned to follow my wife's suggestions and when she sez Go Ride, I comply!!!
:clap::shemademe_smilie::2thumbs::shemademe_smilie ::yes::ohyea:

Glenn and Big Bird