PDA

View Full Version : Mo Gang Banner

Mo Lee
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Looking at the calendar and realizing Spyderfest is fast approaching I decided it was time to get a banner/flag on order (which I did). I have been listening to talk and hope I had an idea what everyone wanted. I needed to react fast and the only two I could reach by phone at crunch time was The Pitbull Buggy and squeak. They each had different ideas for colors and I had to be the deciding vote. It is on order and will be a couple of weeks in the making. If you don't like it contact squeak.

GloryRyders
03-12-2011, 08:25 AM
:2thumbs: I,m sure whatever you decided will be fine, but it would be more fun to blame Len.:roflblack:. Anyway, whats wrong with the one that he had in his office that looked like a cow???:gaah:

jimclarkf1
03-12-2011, 08:50 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

Fire Joe
03-12-2011, 09:29 AM
:2thumbs: I,m sure whatever you decided will be fine, but it would be more fun to blame Len.:roflblack:. Anyway, whats wrong with the one that he had in his office that looked like a cow???:gaah:

The only thing I thought that was wrong and made a point to tell Len about when I was there was that is was displayed under another flag :lecturef_smilie: :D

ThreeFeet
03-12-2011, 12:44 PM
If it looks like a spyder and flys like aspyder that would REALLY be great.:roflblack: BUT anything to say WE ARE THE MO GANG Should be just fine!!!:clap: Cows maybe not.:yikes::D

2NFrnt
03-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Does it have spots???

squeak
03-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Does it have spots???
Shall we say colorful!

BumbleBee
03-13-2011, 04:46 PM
NO SPOTS, do not want to be mooed at :lecturef_smilie:

dave01
03-13-2011, 06:21 PM
LOL, it was first come first served for us to get a great place to have the flag displayed....

The only thing I thought that was wrong and made a point to tell Len about when I was there was that is was displayed under another flag :lecturef_smilie: :D

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

xpeschon
03-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Mo Lee---I'm gonna call Car Tunes tomorrow.. They do some pretty durable type banners,,, I know you probably ordered it already but for future projects maybe..

X-Joe

pitbull
03-16-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm with the bee.....NO SPOTS>>>>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:pray: You guys are great thank each and every one of you for pulling together with time and money and love and support...i'm so proud to be part of this group!

Mo Lee
03-16-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm with the bee.....NO SPOTS>>>>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:pray: You guys are great thank each and every one of you for pulling together with time and money and love and support...i'm so proud to be part of this group!
Maybe it has spots, maybe it has yellow and black stripes to pay tribute to the Queen, I guess it could be green with a bunch of crooked black lines to represent the Ozarks in the spring as seen from a Satellite or it could be plain ole white, I'm sure there is a lot of other themes it could take but we will see.