PDA

View Full Version : Best I could do for the red...

Rekka
03-08-2011, 03:21 PM
This is the best shot I could get for the red to come out right.

xpeschon
03-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Thats red alright...

X-Joe

Mr. White
03-08-2011, 04:40 PM
That is a knockout!! My dealer called and said she got the invoice for my red RT-S. She said this means it is on a truck headed for south Texas with stops along the way. May be here by Saturday or early next week.

We talked about the BEST warranty and oil change charges. She said she gives her customers the BEST for $800 and 10% off to active and retired military on all shop work....15% on parts and accessories. Not a bad deal I think.

With oil changes, they run all checks on the bikes computer(s) to insure they are up to date. Hmmm Hell, with my Wing, they just hit it with a stick....:joke:

If you break down, during business hours, they will come pick you up within 150 or so miles....ya can't beat that!

I ask her if I could camp out in her parking lot and wait for the truck and she said "NO". Oh well, just another long week.

ARtraveler
03-08-2011, 04:49 PM
It's almost there George! Sounds like a good deal on the warranty and super customer service on everything else. That's a good dealer to work with.

Marker
03-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Hey George : That's great news, I like that your dealer looks after the military vets both active and retired. By the sounds of it it looks like you have found yourself a great dealer. :thumbup:

Rekka : Nice picture that is the best picture I have seen of George's new RED RT-S . All the other pictures the RT-S looks ORANGE when taken with a flash.:thumbup:

Slybird
03-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Say, George, what's the name of your Dealer and Salesperson. I'm shopping around for BEST and would like to talk with them. Thanks!

Spyder Cat
03-08-2011, 05:11 PM

Is that the same red as on the RS????
:yes::spyder2::yes:

bikeguy
03-08-2011, 06:27 PM

You got the color right! That's the closest to real life that I have seen and it is BEAUTIFUL ! I love my Silver RT but that red is fantastic.

Cotton

NancysToy
03-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Hey, George, I'm gonna pick mine up next week, if the weather cooperates. Maybe we'll both be able to announce the blessed event the same day. :roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
03-08-2011, 07:04 PM
It looks like the stars are lining up for you George. And 78 degrees you've got it made.

Mr. White
03-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Say, George, what's the name of your Dealer and Salesperson. I'm shopping around for BEST and would like to talk with them. Thanks!

southtexassuzuki.com South Texas Suzuki, Lytle, TX is owned by Ken and Kelley Haney. 830-709-4400 He runs the back and she runs the front...few if any salesmen. Just a small, service orientated shop....old time if you will. Great service and lots of personal service. When I went in to tell Ken I wanted a CB,XM radio and GPS installed along with a LED trunk light, He said "meet Bruce...he is our shop boss". Bruce said I do those type of installations and am teaching my two techs...however, I am responsible for the install and they are learning...I personally ride every Spyder that goes out of here, whether for oil change or repair. We always update your computer with each service...automatically. It will be right before it leaves "MY" shop. My kind of folks. They are not my closest dealer....

Nancys toy writes: Hey, George, I'm gonna pick mine up next week, if the weather cooperates. Maybe we'll both be able to announce the blessed event the same day. :roflblack:

That would be a hoot. It was nearly too hot today (81) to ride, but I managed a few laps....this weekend, I will have to get my cool jacket out and soak it before I put it on....keeps me cool for three hours...then stop and soak it again....damn sun...:D

SpyderWolf
03-08-2011, 10:21 PM
That red is very eye catching. If I were to get an RT it would have to be that color. :congrats: