PDA

View Full Version : New 2011 RED Rt

bruiser
03-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Stopped by my dealer today just to say hi. Pulled in and stopped short. There sitting right in front was the new 2011 RT in RED. Wow, that thing stood out. He also had the 2011 RT in extreme magnesium. Mama wouldn't let me anywhere near the RED one. :lecturef_smilie::gaah:

Spyder Cat
03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Earlier this week we dropped off our RT for rear tire replacement, and our dealer Ted told us he had a red one coming in. We were hoping to see it when we picked up the RT yesterday . . . . it has arrived but unfortunately, it's still in the box...... but we did see both the orange metallic and black matte RSS, :2thumbs: that's gonna look nice going down the road!

GloryRyders
03-06-2011, 12:19 PM
:agree:We were at Cowtown yesterday for a Spyderfest meeting and they also had a red RT on the floor..........WOW................it sure was purty!

Dragonrider
03-06-2011, 01:31 PM
I wonder if it's only motorcyclists that consider swapping a perfectly good bike, for the same thing in a different color??? :D

The main problem with the red RT, is that ALL of the silver stuff would have to be chromed - anyone here say Harley???

boborgera
03-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I wonder if it's only motorcyclists that consider swapping a perfectly good bike, for the same thing in a different color??? :D

Na' My wife does that with her shoes all the time.:dontknow:

SpyderWolf
03-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Na' My wife does that with her shoes all the time.:dontknow:

:roflblack: