PDA

View Full Version : Tricked out Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
03-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Hi:spyder2: friends. Here is my latest Seal FloorBoards update. I've painted the edge of the FloorBoards and attached a rubber pad to the top using silicone sealer/adhesive. I'm using a piece of fine ribbed floor runner I got at Home Depot. Made a paper patter and ut the rubber with scissors. At this point it's a do-it-yourself project but I'm working hard to offer a die-cut, self adhesive kit this sumer. The fine ribbed floor runner offers grea traction but I'm looking at a number of other patterns. Will be showing something at SpyderFest.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

dancogan
03-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Looks sharp! :clap:

CyncySpyder
03-04-2011, 09:20 AM
:2thumbs:LOOK'N GOOD:2thumbs:

Eraser
03-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Very Cool,John.:thumbup:

fastfraser
03-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi:spyder2: friends. Here is my latest Seal FloorBoards update. I've painted the edge of the FloorBoards and attached a rubber pad to the top using silicone sealer/adhesive. I'm using a piece of fine ribbed floor runner I got at Home Depot. Made a paper patter and ut the rubber with scissors. At this point it's a do-it-yourself project but I'm working hard to offer a die-cut, self adhesive kit this summer. The fine ribbed floor runner offers great traction but I'm looking at a number of other patterns. Will be showing something at SpyderFest.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

I never much cared for the look of your floorboards but since your recent upgrades. :2thumbs: Man that looks SWEEEEEEEEET !!
Great job ! Will have a real close look at those babies at SpyderFest .

Marker
03-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi:spyder2: friends. Here is my latest Seal FloorBoards update. I've painted the edge of the FloorBoards and attached a rubber pad to the top using silicone sealer/adhesive. I'm using a piece of fine ribbed floor runner I got at Home Depot. Made a paper patter and ut the rubber with scissors. At this point it's a do-it-yourself project but I'm working hard to offer a die-cut, self adhesive kit this sumer. The fine ribbed floor runner offers grea traction but I'm looking at a number of other patterns. Will be showing something at SpyderFest.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

The new Floorboard update looks great!! Well done!:2thumbs:

TicketBait
03-19-2011, 09:28 PM
The new Floorboard update looks great!! Well done!:2thumbs:

:agree: I missed this thread, that yellow accent looks sharp:thumbup:

sealfloorboards
03-20-2011, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll have it at SpyderFest. The yellow trim and rubber pad are a do it yourself project at this point but I think the yellow really enhances the cool lines of the Spyder. Looking forward to meeting you all next month.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
03-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Perhaps in the near future you could offer the color-matched paint and pad for the rest of us?? It looks great!:2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
03-20-2011, 09:14 AM
I plan to offer a rubber pad early this summer. The floorBoard I just spray painted the edge of it with yellow (red, white ?) Rutsolium paint. Let you creative minds run wild!

Ride in comfort,

John Seal FloorBords

Perhaps in the near future you could offer the color-matched paint and pad for the rest of us?? It looks great!:2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
03-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Just a reminder that the free shipping winter special ends March 31. Still time to order and install before SpyderFest.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards