PDA

View Full Version : kilo's spyderspawn bike mods and future mods

spyderspawn
03-01-2011, 10:54 AM
starting off with a stock 2008 sliver and black premiere edition sm5. got a full chrome supertrapp exhaust. Got a friend doing a drawing of the spawn theme bike wrap for me so i can send off to get it made. about to order the phantom black rims for the bike. air filter, and trying to figure out if i am getting the power commander or the juice box or something diff. i hope it is all done by may in time for bike week. future plans include 360-400 rear tire convert. air ride, audio system, low jack, gps, security system, belt-chain convert. and if i can figure it out remove fog lights and mount some type of guns in place. lol jk but that would be awesome.

spyderspawn
03-01-2011, 01:56 PM
yeah i really like that spyder but i have always wanted a wide tire if i ever got a bike. i think i would go with the square tire but i really do like the look of the round tire.

capt jim
03-01-2011, 02:04 PM
bike week is march 4th thru 12th if you are talking about dayton beech. thats next friday capt jim

spyderspawn
03-01-2011, 05:31 PM
not that bike week, i would rather go to daytona but my friends are going to myrtle beach bike week may 16th-22nd. so i am going with them.

SpyderWolf
03-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Best of luck with your planned mods. Keep us posted on your progress. You will also find that pictures are a must as well. :D

spyderspawn
03-02-2011, 07:40 PM
i got some pics of the bike on here right now. let me know if they are not showing up or anything.