PDA

View Full Version : Punta Gorda Fl Spyders

J W Miller
02-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Okay, who do I keep seeing riding black RST Spyders around Punta Gorda FL? My Spyder is black also. I have met at least on this site a couple from Cape Coral. They both have gray ones and one of those with pink wheels.
John Miller

Sonrisa
02-27-2011, 08:57 PM
John,
I live in North Fort Myers and do travel up to PG and beyond. We (wife and me) are out every weekend. Last weekend I saw a blue RTS on US 17 and I pulled over thinking they might also, but they kept going. I also saw a black RTS this past Thursday. Maybe it was you. We have cruised with Len and Kim (silver:spyder2:'s) a few times. There is a group that occasionally rides in the area, but its hard getting everyone's time organized. You can call me if you would like.
Sonrisa
George Smith
941 276 2178(cell)

J W Miller
02-28-2011, 12:06 AM
George, I am sure that was my wife and I you saw Thursday. After our company heads back North I am going to try and get some Spyder riders around this area all lined up for a ride and gab fest. That will be around or after the 17th of march. Will get in touch then. John Miller ps have saved your e-mail

fishcraz
02-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey would this be John Miller from CHS class of '76? If so hey...this is
Duane....my wife and I also have a 2010 RT SM5 in Black. We live in NC
now west of Mooresvill,NC.

If this is the wrong John...hello anyways.....we are usually down in Punta Gorda at least once a year. Maybe we can meetup some time.

Duane

fishcraz
02-28-2011, 09:26 AM
From looking at your profile John...I see that you did not graduate in '76. But hello anyways to a fellow Spyder rider. They are the best!

Duane

J W Miller
03-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Sorry Duane,You missed it by 20 years.HEH HEH! your write about Spyders. JW Miller

effgjamis
03-02-2011, 06:00 AM
I and Louis will be in Ellenton today about 10:30 am at the Gas station west of the exit of 95 for FUEL and then to the shopping center.

For any of you Most southern spyder ryders wish to meet up and say howdy.. See you there..