PDA

View Full Version : Houston Area Ryders/Fred Rau Meetup

glynnk
02-26-2011, 06:33 PM
If some of you have been reading Fred Rau's blog you know he'll be leaving shortly for a ride to Daytona for Bike Week. His Texas ride schedule is--

Benson, AZ, to Fort Stockton, TX (511 miles)
I-10 all the way Saturday, March 5
Sunday, March 6
Fort Stockton, TX, to Houston, TX (489 miles)
I-10 to Hwy 290 to Fredricksburg, Johnson City and Dripping Springs. Hwy 71 to Columbus, I-10 to Houston.
Monday, March 7
Houston, TX, to Biloxi, MS (426 miles)
I-10/12 all the way.
Since it appears that he won't be coming into Houston until late Sunday afternoon, we might consider riding out to meet him somewhere west of Houston and ride in as a group and/or plan for a dinner get together somewhere. What do you folks think?

Glynnk

:joke:http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3567_2.gif

LittleJohn
03-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Would love to do this, but Ill be blazin the trail for Fred, as Im leavin Saturday morning headed for Daytona myself!:ohyea:

flamingobabe
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm going to Austin this weekend...I'll be leaving about noon...headed to Snook for some chicken fried bacon and then headed home...is there a plan as to what time? where?I'm open...

glynnk
03-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Would love to do this, but Ill be blazin the trail for Fred, as Im leavin Saturday morning headed for Daytona myself!:ohyea:

LJ---You Conroe folks have a safe trip...

Glynnk

glynnk
03-03-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm going to Austin this weekend...I'll be leaving about noon...headed to Snook for some chicken fried bacon and then headed home...is there a plan as to what time? where?I'm open...

Trying to see when and where would be a good place to meet up with Fred. He'll be coming down highway 71. I'll try and finalize something tomorrow, but I need to contact Fred and see if he's still on schedule for coming into Houston Sunday evening. You leaving at noon Saturday to head to Austin?

Glynnk

flamingobabe
03-04-2011, 08:46 AM
no, leaving Austin sunday about noon

ozzie
03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
ill be out of town this weekend - maybe next time.