PDA

View Full Version : Well...pray for good weather tomorrow.

Amanda B
02-24-2011, 08:38 PM
So my plan is to take the spyder in tomorrow, weather pending. I hopefully will have it back in time to make it to spyderfest.

retread
02-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Do they have the DPS?

john

Trickie Dick
02-25-2011, 09:27 PM
So my plan is to take the spyder in tomorrow, weather pending. I hopefully will have it back in time to make it to spyderfest.
Well......how did it go?

Amanda B
02-26-2011, 10:47 PM
I waited until today to take it in since it snowed. It took me until now to thaw. It is in the shop, unfortunately the last DPS was put in someone else's spyder last week. Supposedly 1-2 wks. and it should be ready. We'll see.

NewRider
03-02-2011, 04:21 PM
I know the feeling. Took my Spyder in for its DPS recall, the second week of January. Omigawd, that was a hideous ride...even bundled up, and hiding below my windshield. Completely turned me off on riding a Spyder, or any other open vehicle, during winter!:gaah:

funon3
03-19-2011, 12:05 AM
Finally rode mine to Action Motorsports in Lafayette on the 16th to get the DPS done. Pretty decent weather for the ride finally. Hoped to have it done while I waited but they are starting to get busy now so had to leave it. Last time I checked they had 7 of the replacement units on hand as they apparently talked BRP into sending them extra units to cover all the business they picked up from closed dealers in Indy. Will let you know what I think of it when I get it back. Hope yours works out well Amanda as I know you were having problems with black beauty for quite a while.