PDA

View Full Version : Biker Doc?

MangoMike
02-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Anyone heard how BikerDoc is doing after his eye surgery? He told me at Catfish Johnnies that the operation was scheduled for Tuesday.

SpyderRyder2B
02-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I believe the surgery is Tuesday March 1.

SpyderRyder2B
02-24-2011, 04:24 PM
This is a copy of the original prayer request for Biker Doc. ( I "bolded" and underlined the date)

"I lost my left eye in an auto accident when I was only 16 years old.. The other eye has seen me through nicely for nearly another 50 years, HOWEVER, now I am told that the cloudiness that I am experiencing will result in complete blindness within a year (that would really put a cramp in my planned 25k Spyder Rydes for next year).. On March 1st I am having a lens transplant into my single working eye.. If it is successful I will most like see better than ever. If it is not successful I will most likely be blind...... Any of you, and especially any of you who have behaved better than me, who would be willing to say a prayer for my successful surgery - I would be eternally greatful!!!!!!!!!!! thanks... Needless to say I am scared.. I thought I had a lot of riding to look forward to.......... ride safe.......... "

March 1st is the scheduled surgery date . Keep praying!

MangoMike
02-24-2011, 07:45 PM
You're right, I thought he said this past Tuesday, but guess I was confused. :dontknow:

I'll continue to pray that the surgery is successful and he's back riding with us quickly.

Mike

SpyderRyder2B
02-25-2011, 07:21 AM
I try to stay confused, that then confuses others:D.

annieleilani
02-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Biker Doc - you are always in my prayers! Hopefully you will be up and about with your new eye soon. Hugs.