PDA

View Full Version : Happy new Spyder!

glasspyder
02-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Finally! Got my spyder and could not be happier! I have been like a 16 year old with her first car, just looking for any reason to take it out. However... Spyders are not a new thing, but holy crap, people will come into your lane while staring at you! Heck I even had one twit stop as he pulled out in front of me to stare! Freaking Really?!

V

CyncySpyder
02-22-2011, 05:33 PM
:welcome: & :congrats:

WELCOME TO BE'N A ROCKSTAR!!!

ARtraveler
02-22-2011, 05:45 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder2:

Big Arm
02-22-2011, 05:46 PM
:congrats: on your new Spyder....and...:welcome: glasspyder

SpydermanCT
02-22-2011, 06:17 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder2:

docdoru
02-22-2011, 06:23 PM
:welcome: :congrats: for your :spyder::thumbup:

SpyderRyder2B
02-22-2011, 06:31 PM
:welcome: and beware the ones that stay beside you at 55mph (because of course you are only doing the speed limit) taking photos!!

The Spyder is one awesome ryde!!!:thumbup:

pastorchuck
02-22-2011, 06:46 PM
:congrats:The fun has just begun!

IWN2RYD
02-22-2011, 06:47 PM
:congrats::welcome:

And yes... You are now a Rock Star.... (Link (http://www.catspecialties.com/Spyder-Rock-Star-T-Shirt-P3167C314.aspx))

http://www.catspecialties.com/images/preprint/spyderrockstar.jpg

SpyderAnn01
02-22-2011, 07:15 PM
:welcome:

Slybird
02-22-2011, 07:38 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder2:!!! Get use to the attention, my friend. You'll have passengers hanging out of their windows as you fly down the freeways taking pictures and videos of you. Not uncommon at all. The other day, I was going down I-205 and a carload of 20-somethings with a moon roof pulled up along side of me and one of them stood up through the moon roof and started shooting video of me and my wife as we were ryding. :ohyea: And at gas stations - don't plan on any stops less than 20 to 25 minutes. Crowds will gather every time you stop, whether it be for gas or a stop sign. Welcome to the family!

Blue Star
02-22-2011, 07:42 PM
:welcome: & :congrats:. I know what you mean about people looking at you all the time. Have fun and ryde safe.

Fire Joe
02-22-2011, 08:13 PM
:welcome: and :congrats:

What part of MO are you from? Not sure if you go to them already but just in case you don't, I strongly recommend Cowtown for all your Spyder needs, they are truly the best :2thumbs:

Enjoy the rides and maybe when it warms up a bit I may catch you out on the road somewhere. It's gets lonely here in Jeff with no other Spyder riders around, at least none that I have seen yet in the year I have had mine :roflblack:

JJW SpyderRider
02-22-2011, 08:15 PM
:welcome: :congrats: on your new ride! I agree it can take a long time to fill with gas. Kids like to get their photo taken by the Spyder.

Be sure to check out Spyderfest in Cuba, MO.

glasspyder
02-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Thank you for all the warm welcomes, I can't wait to see everyone out on the road! Go Rockstars!

V

GloryRyders
02-23-2011, 08:03 AM
:congrats: and :welcome:. Where are you from in Mo.? I hope that you are thinking about comming to Spyderfest in Cuba in April, it's going to be a great time with about 250 :spyder:'s in attendance. Also, think about becomming part of the Mo Gang, we have a good time, it"s a great bunch of people who will become family!:2thumbs::yes:

Marker
02-23-2011, 08:25 AM
:welcome::congrats: :spyder:on

Some Guy
02-23-2011, 03:31 PM
:welcome: Spyders are lots of fun!

Be careful of the idiots out there taking pictures of you with their cell phones...while they're driving!!! :gaah:

ThreeFeet
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
:welcome::congrats:j gotta get a pic in your avatar so we can see your new "baby" and you of course. :roflblack: Question of WHAT part of Mo you're in hasn't been answered so gotta get that in to. I'm off I 44 South towards Salem off 68. Sooo if you're out tootin around just keep lookin we'll be out and about real soon. BUT ya gotta come to the Spyderfest, most fun you'll have for quite some time. Campground close, rooms still open in Cuba( call some of them and tell them you are going to Spyderfest will get you a discount maybe and for sure a room. Do it on line and they are all booked up) So come on around so we can see your :spyder2:. TAke care out there, Cages are mean machines at times. :yikes: :sour:

pitmon
02-23-2011, 07:31 PM
:congrats::welcome: glad u are enjoying your spyder :)

Shewhoprays
02-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Congrats on your new Spyder. I've only had mine since the end of November and can't wait for this snow to go away. And yes people do love to gawk at you as you drive by. They don't seem to see my husband on his Harley but they see me on the RT. Hope you can go to Spyderfest in April, it will be my first.

nsuregal
03-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi fellow spyder riders. I just got my Spyder last Saturday. Had a good day Sunday riding and enjoying my 2009 Sport Touring Spyder. I bought mine at Cowtown, they were great to deal with. I am from Ozark, Mo. Anyone close to me that likes to ride? I had a Harley Sportster and went to the Spyder. My husband and I are planning on going to Spyderfest. Hope to see a lot of you then.:D:2excited:

GloryRyders
03-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Hi fellow spyder riders. I just got my Spyder last Saturday. Had a good day Sunday riding and enjoying my 2009 Sport Touring Spyder. I bought mine at Cowtown, they were great to deal with. I am from Ozark, Mo. Anyone close to me that likes to ride? I had a Harley Sportster and went to the Spyder. My husband and I are planning on going to Spyderfest. Hope to see a lot of you then.:D:2excited:
:congrats: and:welcome:............see you at Spyderfest!

napper39
03-02-2011, 10:50 AM
welcom to both you new spyder oweners,this place youv found is the best for all info. on spyders,heck,theres people on here that know more about the spyders than some of the tecs your in the right place for any help on spyders and the venders are grate people to get things from if you need something for your spyder.:welcome::congrats:

medic 1
03-02-2011, 11:41 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new spyder. Get used to the attention, have fun with it but be careful.

glasspyder
03-02-2011, 04:44 PM
yeah! new spyders everywhere! No plans for Spyderfest, cuase I'm doing the Dragon and the MotoGP. (Guess we know where all my money is.) We need to have a baby spyder day, sometime, daytrip it on the cheap.

V

pitbull
03-16-2011, 12:16 PM
yeah! new spyders everywhere! No plans for Spyderfest, cuase I'm doing the Dragon and the MotoGP. (Guess we know where all my money is.) We need to have a baby spyder day, sometime, daytrip it on the cheap.

V
Congrats on the new spyder friend! i know your new, you have just stepped into more of a family than you even know...missing spyderfest, is not a big deal, but missing out on being part of the family with this group is and spyderfest gives you the chance to meet so many great people and learn so so much.....don't take this the wrong way but if you can even make just a day or two of it you won't be sorry. Enjoy the new syder:thumbup:

sealfloorboards
03-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Welcome Glasspyder,

I know what you mean about gawlers. Love em but gotta be on my toes when they're around. If you make it to SpyderFest, stop my Seal FloorBoards and just say hi.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

glasspyder
03-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Oh, I was thinking hard about day tripping, then I looked at the date... Grr, got an all weekend bead show that weekend. Need the show to pay for the toy.

V

GloryRyders
03-22-2011, 07:42 AM
Oh, I was thinking hard about day tripping, then I looked at the date... Grr, got an all weekend bead show that weekend. Need the show to pay for the toy.

V

Their's always Wednesday and Thursday to come and "meet and greet" the :spyder: Gang. Hope you can find a way to make it.:2thumbs: