PDA

View Full Version : Call the MO GANG

xpeschon
02-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Folks I'm gonna be on the spYder tomorrow, the plan is to meet at Kum and Go in Waynesville at 11:30 and hit I-44 to Lowes in Rolla and pick up Len and go from there, that is if your gonna make it Len.. MO GANG if Len can not make it we will still link up at 11:30 and hit the road somewhere.. I went to the lake today in the truck and I can tell you the roads look good, little bit of melting snow coming across the road on some spots but no worries.. Lets do this, whos in?? Florida gang your welcome as well so you'd better hit the road early..

XJoe

docdoru
02-12-2011, 06:21 PM
.. Florida gang your welcome as well so you'd better hit the road early.. XJoe
Tomorrow Huligan Gang Schedule: we’ll be in Ana Maria Island...nice and warm...:opps:

BajaRon
02-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Tomorrow Huligan Gang Schedule: we’ll be in Ana Maria Island...nice and warm...:opps:

I didn't know Huligans had a schedule!? :dontknow:

G-Man
02-13-2011, 09:34 AM
We're up for it. We'll have to make a detour in SR to drop Jonathan off at Gamers Hideout. :doorag:

ThreeFeet
02-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Folks I'm gonna be on the spYder tomorrow, the plan is to meet at Kum and Go in Waynesville at 11:30 and hit I-44 to Lowes in Rolla and pick up Len and go from there, that is if your gonna make it Len.. MO GANG if Len can not make it we will still link up at 11:30 and hit the road somewhere.. I went to the lake today in the truck and I can tell you the roads look good, little bit of melting snow coming across the road on some spots but no worries.. Lets do this, whos in?? Florida gang your welcome as well so you'd better hit the road early..

XJoe OH stuff it's already 1130 and I will make a wild assumption that today the 13th of Feb is the day you are going for a ryde. Darn big guy shoulda let us know a little earlier!!! I check this site daily but usually in the AM. Hope you have a great ryde. Think I will get my rear in gear and do same just I'll be alone. Oh Well.:hun: