PDA

View Full Version : In case I was not clear

Mo Lee
02-12-2011, 03:40 PM
as to how bad I want to ride tomorrow. First was this morning the other two were this afternoon, and I think the Wife wants to go with me.

BikerDoc
02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
I admire determination and you really make me feel blessed to be able to ride nearly every day of the year without the hardships that you face....

Blue Star
02-12-2011, 06:05 PM
as to how bad I want to ride tomorrow. First was this morning the other two were this afternoon, and I think the Wife wants to go with me.

If it helps you any. I went for an hour and half ryde today and was thinking about those who could not. So I guess that ryde was for you.

Fire Joe
02-13-2011, 12:38 AM

Wish I could join you but I have taxes to get done and a bunch of other stuff as well. I hear Wed. and Thu. are supposed to be really nice riding days with temps into the 60s and they happen to be my days off next week, needless to say I will be out riding for sure on those days.

I know they are work days for most but if anyone wants to meet up just let me know.