PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done this?

OldDog
02-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Since the demographic of Spyderlovers is predominately boomers between 60 and 69, I'll ask this embarrassing question. Don't be shy.

Have you ever prepaid for your gas, then drive away without getting it?
:roflblack:
Have you ever paid for your McNuggets at the first window then drive off without your food? :roflblack:
Don't ask me how I know this?
Do you have other funny examples?

Do I have Alzheimers (sp) or what? Don't flame me, my mother has it.

Old Dog :D

Blue Star
02-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Since the demographic of Spyderlovers is predominately boomers between 60 and 69, I'll ask this embarrassing question. Don't be shy.

Have you ever paid for your McNuggets at the first window then drive off without your food? :roflblack:

Went to a drive-through restaurant once, and drove off without my change (glad it was only $1.25), but at least I got the burger and drink. By the way, I am only 50.

boborgera
02-11-2011, 06:59 PM

I don't remember if i did or didn't do any of those things.:dontknow::ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
02-11-2011, 07:30 PM
I'll try to remember not to do those things when I get to be as old as you guys.

freebob
02-11-2011, 08:02 PM

I really can't remember

Freebob....:doorag:..:hun:

SilverFox1
02-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Just once, I thought I'd made a mistake, but I was right. So, that made me wrong, right? :hun::wrong:

SilverFox

Jeaux
02-12-2011, 10:30 AM
You just have to look for the silver lining as regards Alzheimers.....
You're always meeting new people, and you never see the same movie twice !!

capt jim
02-12-2011, 01:19 PM
had a employee who drove off with the gas pump still in the filler. not once but twice!! he diden't work fo me after that.

bruiser
02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Wellll. Let's see, um, hmmm, uh, what was the question??

Eraser
02-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't seem to have a memory problem but I tend t...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mainah
02-13-2011, 02:24 AM
It's not forgetting ... It's a Senior moment!!:yikes:

Slybird
02-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Alright, already! I confess!! :opps: Three of the first four times I filled up my RT-S I forgot to put the gas cap back on until I smelled the fumes...:lecturef_smilie: I ended up putting a huge red sign next to the thingy you put the gas into. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! :clap::clap::clap:

Firefly
02-13-2011, 11:35 AM
I think you're off on your demographics. We did a poll out here and I think the median age was more around 50 years old.

OldDog
02-13-2011, 01:49 PM
I think you're off on your demographics. We did a poll out here and I think the median age was more around 50 years old.

No problem. I guess I remembered someone doing a previous poll and they posted a bar graph that showed the majority as 60-69. Mea Culpa or maybe a Senior moment.

Old Dog
:D

Baphomet
02-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Many years ago when I was in my 20's me and my girlfriend pulled into McDonalds and order some food. I paid at the first window but then I just drove off instead of picking up the food at the second window. In my 20's mind you, so I know it wasn't oldtimer's disease. I think my mind was on the squeeze sitting next to me. Now for the weird part. I didn't realize I had drove off without the food until a couple of days later when my GF mentioned it. She thought that was the funniest thing. :D

NancysToy
02-13-2011, 04:11 PM

No problem. I guess I remembered someone doing a previous poll and they posted a bar graph that showed the majority as 60-69. Mea Culpa or maybe a Senior moment.

Old Dog
:D
The largest group is still the 60-69 bunch. The 50-59 group is close behind. Not sure where the median would lie, but Firefly is probably pretty close. All those youngsters lower the average. :roflblack:

jwfranklin
02-13-2011, 04:34 PM

I never prepay for fuel, always pay at pump with credit card, but apparentlly some do and drive away without their gas. Twice I've pulled up to the pump, and try to use my card, only to find the pump had been prepaid and gas not taken. Once it was $30 and once $50.