PDA

View Full Version : Another plug for Brightsides!

bone crusher
02-05-2011, 02:29 PM
I was working on the bike the other day with a buddy of mine and we installed ESI's Brightsides (GS/RS version). My garage was probably no warmer than 38 degrees, but we used a hair dryer and space heater to warm the adhesive and bike parts adequately to get a good seal. So...

1. The install is pretty easy if you have the fender tipz and mudflaps...they look great together and function the same.
2. They are VERY bright...this is great! Excellent visibility!
3. They are made very nicely...no question about quality.
4. If you don't have them, get them. It's that simple...

I think visibility is one, if not 'the', most important thing when riding on a motorcycle...most bikes lack side visibility and this is bad. I am a fan of the Gloryders as I find them to be very cool and really neat at night, but at the current time they only work at night (but again, are very cool)...Brightsides are on ALL the time and they are very bright and very visible...working as turn signals and daytime running lights, they give your Spyder really nice side visibility! A very functional addition to your bike and a big plus for safety!

Until BRP makes lighting on the side of the bike, I highly recommend Brightsides to everyone. Get them...