PDA

View Full Version : WORLDS FIRST! AIRBAGGED ,360 TIRE SPYDER!!

Questions
02-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi, I just wanted to share with you Spyder lovers my shops latest creation. This is my wifes spyder and it deserved my treatment also. Our website is being updated now but will be finished in a week or two with several pics of it. All the parts necessary to do this to yours are forsale by us. Both the full air-ride set up front and rear as well as swingarm and wheels etc. Thanx for your timme.
http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-9725-002138100%201296754006.jpg
http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-9725-067826100%201296754116.jpg

boborgera
02-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Hi, I just wanted to share with you Spyder lovers my shops latest creation. This is my wifes spyder and it deserved my treatment also. Our website is being updated now but will be finished in a week or two with several pics of it. All the parts necessary to do this to yours are forsale by us. Both the full air-ride set up front and rear as well as swingarm and wheels etc. Thanx for your timme.
http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-9725-002138100%201296754006.jpg
http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-9725-067826100%201296754116.jpg

Got my attention.:popcorn::popcorn:

LDFIREWORKS
02-03-2011, 01:19 PM
BAD A$$:thumbup::thumbup::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

JJW SpyderRider
02-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Love the tires but the 1/4" ground clearance would be a problem.

Eraser
02-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi, I just wanted to share with you Spyder lovers my shops latest creation. This is my wifes spyder and it deserved my treatment also. Our website is being updated now but will be finished in a week or two with several pics of it. All the parts necessary to do this to yours are forsale by us.
:yikes: GIVE TO ME!!!!

Bob Denman
02-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Holy crap!! That thing is prettier than a paid-off mortgage! :2thumbs:

Roger
02-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Love the tires but the 1/4" ground clearance would be a problem.

I don't know if you knew it but i think the air system is lowered. Oh man i want that thing.

2Gunns
02-03-2011, 01:42 PM
OMG........... AWESOMESAUCE !

dlycan2
02-03-2011, 02:53 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Just AWESOME!!!:2thumbs:

IWN2RYD
02-03-2011, 02:59 PM
This is a family site right? So mentioning something happened in my pants when I saw this would be bad :cus:

I will trade my 2011 RS-S for one right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful is not even close to how that looks. Man oh man.... :firstplace::bowdown::yes::clap::welcome:

Questions
02-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Wow :2thumbs:
this is just the beginning think about all the future customs:D

how to get away with murder.. drive a spyder like that one;) no one will see you, only the spyder.

jedd
02-03-2011, 03:54 PM
This is a family site right? So mentioning something happened in my pants when I saw this would be bad :cus:

I will trade my 2011 RS-S for one right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful is not even close to how that looks. Man oh man.... :firstplace::bowdown::yes::clap::welcome:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:Laughi ng My :cus: off :roflblack::roflblack:

and :agree:that thing is Sweeet:welcome:

Y Rider
02-03-2011, 03:54 PM
This is a beautiful ride but I'm not sure how effective that rear tire would be. Seems the center would wear very quickly. But who cares. This looks like its going a 100 mph sitting still :2thumbs:

AnthonyG
02-03-2011, 03:57 PM
How Much, $$$$$
:congrats::firstplace:

ARtraveler
02-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Very impressive looking mods. :yes::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Raptor
02-03-2011, 04:06 PM

:roflblack: :roflblack: I know what you mean brother!!

So Camtechj, first I want to congratulate you Sir on a job well done. One of the best customs I have seen to date. Of course some questions come to mind as I look at this beautiful machine, most revolving around the methodology of the build. But you did mention that you will have a site up soon so perhaps I will wait for that to go live and then go from there. So just a few quickies:

1) Is the original engine retained, or is there a new power plant installed?

2) That is a pretty long chain. Have you noticed any issues with what I call
chain slap?

3) With the air ride system, what is the actual clarance and seat height?

4) What modifications if any were made to the steering system, and what is
the turning radius?

Again, congrats. I do believe this will definitely get some buzz going within the community! As Heatfire said, I think this clearly shows us what is possible. :clap:

XLT
02-03-2011, 04:13 PM

JUST GREAT!!!! What kind of price - parts and do you install???

FRENCHIE
02-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Hey, dude, that is way cool :chat: You are the talk of the web!!!
:2thumbs:

fastfraser
02-03-2011, 06:34 PM
:2thumbs::welcome::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Spyder Master

YPILOT
02-03-2011, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=camtechj;282784]Hi, I just wanted to share with you Spyder lovers my shops latest creation. This is my wifes spyder and it deserved my treatment also. Our website is being updated now but will be finished in a week or two with several pics of it. All the parts necessary to do this to yours are forsale by us. Both the full air-ride set up front and rear as well as swingarm and wheels etc. Thanx for your timme.
Man, You sure have a lucky wife. We are definetly looking foward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for the preview. :thumbup:

Phil
02-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Stumgolious!
(what my father said when he ran out of adjectives)

Painter Dan
02-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Awesome!:bowdown:

spyryder
02-03-2011, 08:07 PM
2) That is a pretty long chain. Have you noticed any issues with what I call
chain slap?

Looks like TWO idler sprockets in there.:f_spider:

mauricep94
02-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Thats what Ive been looking for! I love that fat tire look and I want it on mine. Send Web site or email info!!!!

reinaldo
02-03-2011, 10:00 PM
:yikes: Oh my God! That's really cool.

COOLMACHINE
02-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Congrats Camtechj,
You sure got this website abuzzzzz.. Cool man! Congrats on such a cool machine. So many questions and no answers yet. :D Can't wait to hear more about it. Thanks for sharing.

SpyderGirl
02-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Ok, I guess I have to be the voice of reason here. For a show bike it is indeed killer but even so there is a problem. :dontknow: I think it would look even better and meaner if instead of motorcycle profile tires he used square or car tires. There is an awful lot of waisted rubber there! Just imagine what that rear would look like with all of that tread squarely on the ground. :thumbup: Now do the same thing on the front and WOW. :2thumbs: This is all IMHO. :D

:agree: But that is pretty HAWT!! :thumbup:

SpyderDen
02-03-2011, 11:40 PM
MeThinx i smell PhotoChop.
:dontknow:
But, I sure hope not.

Marker
02-04-2011, 12:59 AM
WOW !!!!, Another fine piece of art work. I just love it :congrats::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Questions
02-04-2011, 02:13 AM
MeThinx i smell PhotoChop.
But, I sure hope not.

I agree - I'd like to see a fat car tire photoshoped in... NICE

Bullet24
02-04-2011, 02:16 AM
:yikes::yikes::popcorn::popcorn::clap::clap:
WOW! That is flat out amazing, GOOD JOB :thumbup:

spydsense
02-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Stunning piece of work......

I wish Michael Lichter would take a picture of my spyder......

Eraser
02-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Stunning piece of work......

I wish Michael Lichter would take a picture of my spyder......

Me Too! Kudos to the photographer:clap:.Really nice job.I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Lamonster
02-04-2011, 08:03 AM

Looks great, one of the best looking customs I've seen and I love the paint. :thumbup:
If you have parts to sell we would love to have you as a supporting vendor here. All our sponsors have done well advertising on our boards and we only have good vendors supporting the site. I sent you a PM with some info. :doorag:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10417

xpeschon
02-04-2011, 09:04 AM
Since this is your first post lets do this first:welcome: and then second:2thumbs:.. I must inform you I just love what you have done to the spYder.. I echo everyones comments...

Xpeschon

SpyderWolf
02-04-2011, 10:05 AM
:welcome:

Definitely need a link to the web site and more details about this Spyder and the products. :2thumbs:

tatt2r
02-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Ok, I guess I have to be the voice of reason here. For a show bike it is indeed killer but even so there is a problem. :dontknow: I think it would look even better and meaner if instead of motorcycle profile tires he used square or car tires. There is an awful lot of waisted rubber there! Just imagine what that rear would look like with all of that tread squarely on the ground. :thumbup: Now do the same thing on the front and WOW. :2thumbs: This is all IMHO. :D

are you kidding orange???? that is by far the best and hottest spyder i've ever seen .... !!!! wouldnt change a thing .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

jedd
02-04-2011, 11:13 AM
are you kidding orange???? that is by far the best and hottest spyder i've ever seen .... !!!! wouldnt change a thing .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:agree:With Tatt. Just like this gentleman customized his :spyder2: anyone else can do what ever they choose to :spyder2:'s in the future very nice custom. I fully understand tire or any other comments, my impression is the builder is going for a certain look and WOW awesome job it looks great:congrats:

Jim:thumbup:

XLT
02-04-2011, 12:19 PM
are you kidding orange???? that is by far the best and hottest spyder i've ever seen .... !!!! wouldnt change a thing .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:Alot of people are modifying or buying stuff and adding it on to the Spyder, but lets face it this is real biker build off żĄ&!\@$!!! here. I LOVE IT!

SpyderWolf
02-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Oh yeah, I would also like to know where you are located in SC, as I would love to ryde to your shop and see this in person. :thumbup:

bone crusher
02-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Gosh this site has a bunch of bobbleheads...(sorry everyone...:()

Okay, Debbie Downer time (cover your kid's eyes) :shocked:

It's neat looking but good luck riding it in a real-street environment...just like a sports-car stinks with potholes, what does everyone think is gonna happen to this thing when it encounters anything but unlimited smooth tar?

ameobe
02-04-2011, 12:47 PM
I love the concept.:thumbup: Nice work!

Why don't the front rims match in the pics?:dontknow:
(by no means am I a photographer)

SpyderWolf
02-04-2011, 12:53 PM
It's neat looking but good luck riding it in a real-street environment...just like a sports-car stinks with potholes, what does everyone think is gonna happen to this thing when it encounters anything but unlimited smooth tar?

My guess is that in the pictures the air is completely let out of the shocks, and this is the lowest the Spyder would drop. Remember XXX74 had some pictures of his lowered with the Kewl Metal setup, and many of us had the same questions then. Of course, I could be wrong as well. :dontknow:

bone crusher
02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
My guess is that in the pictures the air is completely let out of the shocks, and this is the lowest the Spyder would drop. Remember XXX74 had some pictures of his lowered with the Kewl Metal setup, and many of us had the same questions then. Of course, I could be wrong as well. :dontknow:

That would make sense...

There's simply no way that could be driven on the road in it's current appearance...at least not in my area! Too many darn potholes!

I wonder if anyone can sit as a passenger? Looks like they'll get drenched if it's wet out...do people currently have that issue if they take the rear fender off? Does the tire type affect that?

Raptor
02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
That would make sense...

There's simply no way that could be driven on the road in it's current appearance...at least not in my area! Too many darn potholes!

I wonder if anyone can sit as a passenger? Looks like they'll get drenched if it's wet out...do people currently have that issue if they take the rear fender off? Does the tire type affect that?

Passenger? I do not think so, at least it wouldn't appear so. I think it was designed to be a single rider machine. Spydergirl can tell you all about what happens to the passenger when ya take the rear fender off... it aint pretty! I'm thinkin you wouldn't want to run this machine in the rain anyway.

I wonder as well how it would behave riding in the real world. Perhaps the gentleman would care to comment on that. I get the impression that it is a bit more for show/fair weather than for real riding. Toughness and reliability are factors to consider. We should get Doc or Seth on that thing and see how it holds up! :yikes: That would certainly be the ultimate test...

Make no mistake, I'm still groovin on it though! Amazing work. :D

Firefly
02-04-2011, 05:35 PM

While I think this bike looks really cool --- I have to agree that it's really built for show and not for real riding. I just can't imagine that it would handle well with those rounded tires and longer wheelbase. Spyder already breaks the rear tire loose too easily -- this smaller contact patch sure won't help things. For sure needs car tires IMO.

But it is one BAD :cus: looking ride ! :thumbup:

SpyderWolf
02-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Thanks to one of my fellow Spyder Lovers, it appears they are in Summerville, SC. That is about 2 hours away from me, so I am hoping to go see their shop in person one day. Perhaps this will be there and I can get some unprofessional pictures of it. :thumbup:

Questions
02-04-2011, 07:58 PM
First I was informed I need to be a vendor to post that so I will do such no harm intended. As for the many compliments. Thankyou very much. I know a few have questions I will try to answer a few I remember.

No it's not photoshop.
Yes we sell the entire kit to convert your own spyder. All parts wheel, tire swing arm brake lines etc. $7500.00
Yes you can run flat bottom car tires front and rear like normal spider.
The motor is stock with just exhaust and bolt ons.
With the chain conversion it is faster then stock and accelrates even quicker.
The air ride is a separate package from the fat tire kit. It gives you aprox 3 inches of travel to lay the frame on the ground . With ride height sensors and handheld remotecontrol air tank, compressor and new front control arms the kit is 5500.00
If any other questions feel free to ask. Thanx again for the nice comments

Keep an eye out for it in the first issue of a new magazine hot bike trikes in march or April.

Questions
02-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Yes the air is all the way down in the pics it sits on the ground. Aired up at ride height it has three inches of clearance. It rides smoother then stock as it is on valves airbags. No slam intended but the stock shocks are nothing more then atv shock so it's not hard to improve the ride. It does not corner as well but we knew that when we built it. The tire contact patch is also not an issue. The stock tires are car tires much firmer then a high speed motorcycle tire. They got hot and do great. The two front tires are 200 mm that's more contact patch then the front tire on any street bike after all they are rears by application. The 360 by nature does not corner it's to flat but again in a straight line upright there is the same or more contact patch as any hayabusa or zx14 etc. I hope this helps. It is a show bike but is rideable, and ridden regulary. If your in Summerville sc come by our shop and take it for a ride. Thanx again for the inquiries. We are going to advertise on this forum next week so please consider us for any custom paint and fabrication you may need. Thanx

(http://Www.camtechcustom.com)

SpyderWolf
02-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks for answering those questions. I am very curious about the chain drive, especially since my Spyder is now in the shop awaiting a new front counter shaft pulley. I will make it a point to come check out your place after I get it back. :2thumbs:

BajaRon
02-04-2011, 09:32 PM
First I was informed I need to be a vendor to post that so I will do such no harm intended. As for the many compliments. Thankyou very much. I know a few have questions I will try to answer a few I remember.

No it's not photoshop.
Yes we sell the entire kit to convert your own spyder. All parts wheel, tire swing arm brake lines etc. $7500.00
Yes you can run flat bottom car tires front and rear like normal spider.
The motor is stock with just exhaust and bolt ons.
With the chain conversion it is faster then stock and accelrates even quicker.
The air ride is a separate package from the fat tire kit. It gives you aprox 3 inches of travel to lay the frame on the ground . With ride height sensors and handheld remotecontrol air tank, compressor and new front control arms the kit is 5500.00
If any other questions feel free to ask. Thanx again for the nice comments

Keep an eye out for it in the first issue of a new magazine hot bike trikes in march or April.

Are you saying that it is both quicker and also has a higher top speed with the chain drive?

Firefly
02-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Yes the air is all the way down in the pics it sits on the ground. Aired up at ride height it has three inches of clearance. It rides smoother then stock as it is on valves airbags. No slam intended but the stock shocks are nothing more then atv shock so it's not hard to improve the ride. It does not corner as well but we knew that when we built it. The tire contact patch is also not an issue. The stock tires are car tires much firmer then a high speed motorcycle tire. They got hot and do great. The two front tires are 200 mm that's more contact patch then the front tire on any street bike after all they are rears by application. The 360 by nature does not corner it's to flat but again in a straight line upright there is the same or more contact patch as any hayabusa or zx14 etc. I hope this helps. It is a show bike but is rideable, and ridden regulary. If your in Summerville sc come by our shop and take it for a ride. Thanx again for the inquiries. We are going to advertise on this forum next week so please consider us for any custom paint and fabrication you may need. Thanx
Www.camtechcustom.com (http://Www.camtechcustom.com)

Thanks for the more detailed info--- :thumbup:

I can't wait to see more pics of this setup--- :thumbup:

Bullet24
02-05-2011, 02:05 AM
:agree:

I took a look at your site, very well put together. That flame Spyder in your custom paint section is very nice. Are the fenders on that something you stock or make available? Would love to see some more and larger photos of that Spyder on here. :D

Oh, can't forget, :welcome: :thumbup:

NancysToy
02-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Are you saying that it is both quicker and also has a higher top speed with the chain drive?
Interesting concept.....sort of like perpetual motion. :D

Roger
02-05-2011, 10:38 AM
I can't wait to see a parts list of what you actually get?

BajaRon
02-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Interesting concept.....sort of like perpetual motion. :D

Agreed, like having your cake and eating it too.

But he said 'With the chain conversion it is faster than stock and Accelerates even quicker.'

What would you make of that statement Scotty?

By the look of the pictures, the rear sprocket is much smaller than the stock part. And I'm not sure you could reduce the countershaft sprocket enough to keep the original ratio, given that small rear sprocket. So I'm thinking it is geared taller than stock. That would theoretically give it a higher top speed (depending on adequate HP to get there).

And, it may be, with how easy it is to get wheel spin, a taller 1st gear might actually be an advantage in the 1/8 mile or even the 1/4 mile.

But I agree, it's hard to get improvements in both top speed and quickness with the same HP. Especially considering that the modifications probably added some weight as well.

Beautiful machine though!

tweeder
02-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Where on the website is the info on the parts? I seen the pics of the painted spyder but not the parts list.

SpyderWolf
02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Where on the website is the info on the parts? I seen the pics of the painted spyder but not the parts list.

The web site has not been updated with those yet. He said that is going to happen in the near future.

dabreitbach
02-05-2011, 02:25 PM
VERY COOL!!!:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumb s::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

1VENOM
02-05-2011, 02:42 PM
:firstplace::clap::clap::popcorn:

oompa611
02-10-2011, 11:16 AM
I WANT!!!!

JOESPY
02-10-2011, 12:38 PM
I just love it :bowdown:

bun-1
02-11-2011, 10:37 AM
I love it.................

HOW MUCH FOR THE PAINT JOB?

Marker
02-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Visited your web site I like the custom painted bikes. My favorite was the custom painted syder RS on fire. The flames looked real.:2thumbs:

oompa611
02-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Has the parts list been added to the website yet?

Bullet24
02-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Can you get the front rims and tires also? Love the look of those rims on the front, would like a set...:popcorn:

XLT
02-22-2011, 06:52 PM
:cus:had to look at this again...can't help it.

SpyderGirl
02-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Passenger? I do not think so, at least it wouldn't appear so. I think it was designed to be a single rider machine. Spydergirl can tell you all about what happens to the passenger when ya take the rear fender off... it aint pretty! I'm thinkin you wouldn't want to run this machine in the rain anyway.

Yeah, you'll get pretty well drenched as a passenger in the rain with no rear fender, but it does look hot.

Raptor
02-23-2011, 12:22 AM
:cus:had to look at this again...can't help it.

I know, brother! She's a beauty...:yes:

SpyderGirl
02-23-2011, 12:48 AM
I know, brother! She's a beauty...:yes:

I'm still waiting to see "normal" "real life" photos of this thing. A video of someone actually riding it would be nice. I agree with what others said... it needs fat car tires on it. That tire on the rear is mostly wasted rubber.

Bullet24
02-23-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm still waiting to see "normal" "real life" photos of this thing. A video of someone actually riding it would be nice. I agree with what others said... it needs fat car tires on it. That tire on the rear is mostly wasted rubber.

spyderspawn
03-01-2011, 01:29 PM
i am just wanting to know why your air ride system is running $5500 and other companies are selling them for $1400? what is the diff. of them?

SpyderWolf
03-01-2011, 10:16 PM
i am just wanting to know why your air ride system is running $5500 and other companies are selling them for $1400? what is the diff. of them?

If I am not mistaken, his air ride is for all 3 wheels where the others are only for the rear. Hopefully he will chime in and clarify this for you though. It is not that far of a ryde for you to go check it out in person either. I definitely plan on doing that when I am able. :thumbup:

Bullet24
03-02-2011, 05:36 AM
If I am not mistaken, his air ride is for all 3 wheels where the others are only for the rear. Hopefully he will chime in and clarify this for you though. It is not that far of a ryde for you to go check it out in person either. I definitely plan on doing that when I am able. :thumbup:

I don't think he has said much since his original post...

tweeder
03-02-2011, 09:11 AM
I emailed him over a week ago to see what the status of his website was and no answer yet.

Venym
03-03-2011, 04:36 PM
wow. very cool:2thumbs:
I might just have to check that out on our way down to the BRP Event this year :)

arntufun
03-03-2011, 05:06 PM
It is a very very nice looking bike on paper. You got skills. IMO my favorite spyder is still the guy on Spyderlovers and YouTube with that candy apple red "chrome" spyder. Man that shines and it's functionable !!! But nevertheless great job.

tweeder
03-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Well he's got new pics of the bike online but no info on the parts as far as I can see.

IWN2RYD
03-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Once they get this project complete and get items online I am going to snag a few...

My wife suggested we buy a used RT and do some old school customizing to it. And since we have such a good dealership in our area (Clem's) we know we can get anything we need without any issue...

Her current thoughts/ideas...

This kind of windshield blacked out
(http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/image_43099.jpg)
Handlebars (http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/image_11241_200.jpg)
Over-sized tires
Remove all the labels/tags/logos and fill in all the holes/gaps
Airbag system
Rims like these (http://www.whellamsonorcas.com/cache/2272049893_53f83d70bc.jpg)
Drop a new head on it...
Dual exhaust (One on each side of the bike)
(Not old school) Paint in a midnight candy apple read with black ghost flames in 3d...

Questions
03-11-2011, 07:10 PM

Thats what I was thinking, a set low profile high performance street tires, it still a great looking machine.:2thumbs:

Rafe

oompa611
03-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Did anyone see this Spyder in Daytona? I left early Friday morning and did not get to see it there.

wolfeman
03-15-2011, 04:30 PM
It was at the Rat's Hole Show on Sat.

SpyderWolf
03-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Do you happen to know where it may have placed in the show? :dontknow:

oompa611
03-21-2011, 12:33 PM
I have no idea

ScreaminMeanie
03-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Has anyone heard of anyone customizing a Spyder for off-roading? Maybe not serious off-roading, but lifted and bigger/different tires, possibly conversion from belt to chain.

Having come from riding a dual-sport motorcycle for a number of years, I'd be insterested in customizing my Spyder for mild dual-sporting type use......we've got a lot of forest roads/fire roads around here......

NancysToy
03-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Has anyone heard of anyone customizing a Spyder for off-roading? Maybe not serious off-roading, but lifted and bigger/different tires, possibly conversion from belt to chain.

Having come from riding a dual-sport motorcycle for a number of years, I'd be insterested in customizing my Spyder for mild dual-sporting type use......we've got a lot of forest roads/fire roads around here......
I don't think Miss Nanny is gonna like it!

ScreaminMeanie
03-21-2011, 04:17 PM
I don't think Miss Nanny is gonna like it!

Is that why there's the huge "not for off-road use" disclaimer? Because of the Nanny? LOL!

oompa611
03-24-2011, 02:35 PM
I heard Can Am makes ATVs

boborgera
03-24-2011, 03:20 PM
I heard Can Am makes ATVs

YEP, Sure do.;)

SpyderWolf
03-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Is that why there's the huge "not for off-road use" disclaimer? Because of the Nanny? LOL!

Most likely, cause once the rear tire starts losing traction the engine will j-brake, not to mention if you start raising the front wheels off the ground too much. The Nanny gets annoying while trying to run The Dragon hard, so I could not imagine how annoying it would be off road.

oompa611
03-30-2011, 02:28 PM
So want to pull the trigger on this project

oompa611
04-18-2011, 10:05 AM
http://www.camtechcustom.com/baggers_for_sale/2009_can_am_spyder.html

Lamonster
04-18-2011, 10:11 AM

(http://Www.camtechcustom.com)
Never happened so to be fair to the other vendors who pay to promote their product here this thread is closed for now.