PDA

View Full Version : strange saddlebag question

wyliec
02-02-2011, 09:37 AM
I gave my Cortech saddlebags away b/c their size was causing a passenger problem and Nelson-Riggs would be out for the same reason.

I'm looking for a set of small saddle bags to hold the gas container(s) being sold by MM; not interested in foot peg extensions. I tried googling and came up with an Alpinestar one; but, the only place available is from China. I have no problem ordering from China; what I have a problem with is the bags are $51 and shipping is $57.

Does anyone have a link to a small set of saddle bags? The Alpinestar length was just under 12".

mooneych
02-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I have a pair of Nelson-Rigg bags, but they're going to be too large for the rear passenger, so I'm the same boat as well. Any ideas? :dontknow:

DougB
02-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Get large bags and get rid of the passenger

boborgera
02-02-2011, 10:43 AM
I gave my Cortech saddlebags away b/c their size was causing a passenger problem and Nelson-Riggs would be out for the same reason.

I'm looking for a set of small saddle bags to hold the gas container(s) being sold by MM; not interested in foot peg extensions. I tried googling and came up with an Alpinestar one; but, the only place available is from China. I have no problem ordering from China; what I have a problem with is the bags are $51 and shipping is $57.

Does anyone have a link to a small set of saddle bags? The Alpinestar length was just under 12".

:thumbup:
A few people made the Nelson Rigg CL950 bags work with a passenger,
With out peg extensions.There was a thread on that.

mooneych
02-02-2011, 12:06 PM
:roflblack::roflblack:

I don't think she would find it as funny.

Get large bags and get rid of the passenger

dryheat
02-03-2011, 05:20 PM
might check New Enough. They have the Nelson Rigg Mini saddle bags on closeout.

FRENCHIE
02-03-2011, 06:52 PM

Alternately, just get one for you and one for her and use whatever bags you want! then say::shemademe_smilie:

wyliec
02-07-2011, 07:53 AM
I have a pair of Nelson-Rigg bags, but they're going to be too large for the rear passenger, so I'm the same boat as well. Any ideas? :dontknow:

I ordered these:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/124/9640/ITEM/Fieldsheer-Small-Slash-Saddlebag.aspx

Since I have a givi e250 mount behind my BRP sport rack/back rest, I'll try to mount over that and underneath my kuryakyn gran tour bag.