PDA

View Full Version : 28 degrees of 111

Motavar
01-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Earlier today somewhere in Pennsyltucky...

some drivers:
"Look honey its one of those things... jesus,that guy must be crazy, it's 28 degrees out! blablablah he's speeding, let me get a picture on my cell phone, blahblahbla!"

Meanwhile..

Motavar thinking in his head:

"Ooh yeah! 111mph in your face people!!!! WoooooHoooO! move outta my way suckas! damn why did I wait soo long to get one of these things! This rocks! Holy F is it cold but goddamn this is hella-fun! Muahaha WooooHoooo!"

Barbary
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

CyncySpyder
01-30-2011, 11:38 PM
:2thumbs:

& FYI, FirstGear makes a Thermo ryde'n suit that I personally recommend & use for year round ryde'n. As long as you got clear roads, you can have many more of these AWESOMEadventures :yes:

Ps..... That wasn't a slam on us Kentuckians, or was it?:roflblack:

mishapman
01-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Make sure you have your organ donor box checked on your license and a good radar detector clipping along at that rate. :)

fastfraser
01-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Make sure you have your organ donor box checked on your license and a good radar detector clipping along at that rate. :)

:agree: 1 And a big :welcome: to you Mishapman.

CanAmChris
02-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I got my Spyder on Jan.19 2011 and all the Pennsylvania snow and ice is killing me. Can't wait for spring but my cold weather gear keeps me toasty. Just got the new bike over 300 miles and I ride it every day that I can.

If the road is dry, I will fly.