PDA

View Full Version : Home

bruiser
01-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Got the :spyder2: out of the shop today. Been there since 1/18. Originally went in for 3,000 service and to have the hood latch and rear heated grips checked. When I got it home, the oil was low, the hood still would not open electrically and the grips did not heat, at least not to me. Took it back and calmly asked to have it done right and to take their time. The fixed the hood latch, added oil, said the grips were heating, just not as much as the front and they take longer. Also, I had them check the volume control on the rear speakers. They said the switch was bad, ordered a new one and it didn't work. Found out it doesn't work unless you are using a head set. :opps: Weather is going to be good this weekend "Lets roll".

fastfraser
01-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Are you saying that the rear speakers only work with a head set ?

stevedfive
01-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Only the rear volume works with a headset.

COOLMACHINE
01-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I was scratching my head there for a minute. :2thumbs:

SilverSurfer
01-28-2011, 08:34 PM
I thought those controls were so the passenger could manage volume vice the driver. Guess not. :shocked:

NancysToy
01-28-2011, 08:41 PM
I thought those controls were so the passenger could manage volume vice the driver. Guess not. :shocked:
They are...but only for the headset volume. The front/rear speaker bias is set in the display menu.