PDA

View Full Version : Travelplans to Spyderfest

Schultzi
01-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Anyone from South Carolina and North Carolina going to the Spyderfest?
Any chances to meet up and ride together.
I'm from the Upstate of SC, Greenville area.

pitbull
01-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Should be no problem getting together with a ryde group. You can look under squeaks thread "spyderfest where are you from"
looking forward to seeing all the ryde groups form.

docdoru
01-27-2011, 02:15 PM
You are welcome to take Florida X-Press...http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=264314&postcount=3 :thumbup:

hevnbound
01-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Check in with us on the North Carolina thread "who's going to Spyderfest" so we can put you on the list. Would love to have you ride with us.

Schultzi
01-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks Guys, I'll check into that :2thumbs: :yes:

GeminiJane
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh, Schultzi, you're a newbie - :welcome:, but a word of warning about the "taking the Florida X-press". You could be in for the trip of your life.... or you could just be IN FOR LIFE, depending on the mood of law enforcement on any given day. Proceed with caution :2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
01-27-2011, 11:33 PM
We are actually looking at trailering our Spyders to the event. This is something I thought I would never do, but the trip to Gatlinburg and back last year really wore my wife out. I am in the process of looking into trailers now that will work for hauling 2 Spyders on the trip.

GeminiJane gives very good advice about taking the Florida Express. It is called Express for a darn good reason. :thumbup:

Trickie Dick
01-28-2011, 09:37 AM
We are actually looking at trailering our Spyders to the event. This is something I thought I would never do, but the trip to Gatlinburg and back last year really wore my wife out. I am in the process of looking into trailers now that will work for hauling 2 Spyders on the trip.

GeminiJane gives very good advice about taking the Florida Express. It is called Express for a darn good reason. :thumbup:
We are trailering as well for the same reason. Just me, I would definitely ride but the bride has back problems and kick in after awhile.

fispyder
01-28-2011, 10:57 AM
had made plan to go to Panama city with some friends before I knew about spyderfest. Will be going to Maggie Valley. Shultzi maybe we can ride sometime Greer not far from me.