PDA

View Full Version : Lady Bug RV Park

Black OPS 1
01-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Is anyone else staying at the Lady Bug RV Park for Spyder Fest 2011?:doorag::welcome:

Littlebadwolf
01-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Cindi and I will be staying there.

StormSpyder
01-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Juanita and Dave will be staying there.
Dave

Padre Spyder
01-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Don & Winnie will be there from South Padre Island, Tx..
We look forward to meeting everybody.:yes:

CyncySpyder
01-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Just bought a new Moto-Mate Camper so Teddy & I are gonna be stay'n at LadyBug, made the reservations a couple days ago. I asked if they could put us kinda back outta the way, see'n as Teddy might bark every now n then when he heres ppl walk'n around & stuff & I dont wanna bother any one else :thumbup:

Look'n forward to meet'n y'all there :ohyea:

pitbull
01-26-2011, 10:44 PM
I spoke with the campground, they thought that they had around 15 site reserved for Spyder ryders. Looks like there going to have a Spyder problem there aswell! It will be a happing place.

Peoriafirefighter
01-26-2011, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=the pitbull buggy;280736]I spoke with the campground, they thought that they had around 15 site reserved for Spyder ryders. Looks like there going to have a Spyder problem there aswell! It will be a happing place.

My wife and I will be there with both of our Spyders in our 41' Toy Hauler

draboo
01-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Just made reservations today. Very reasonable rates!!:thumbup:

draboo
01-27-2011, 01:11 AM
Just bought a new Moto-Mate Camper so Teddy & I are gonna be stay'n at LadyBug, made the reservations a couple days ago. I asked if they could put us kinda back outta the way, see'n as Teddy might bark every now n then when he heres ppl walk'n around & stuff & I dont wanna bother any one else :thumbup:

Look'n forward to meet'n y'all there :ohyea:
Our Kiddo is the same way. We had better be on opposite sides of the campground!

We are "giddy with anticipation"! 'Tis gonna be fun!

pitbull
01-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Our Kiddo is the same way. We had better be on opposite sides of the campground!

:2excited::agree: and thats funny:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

CyncySpyder
01-27-2011, 06:46 PM

Opposite sides??? I was think'n more like next door neighbors so the kids would be able to play together :roflblack:Teddys definitely a lover, not a biter, so no worries there :2thumbs:

GeminiJane
01-27-2011, 06:52 PM
CyncySpyder and Teddy - Please tell me that it's not Teddy who's the "fudge" maker! Just to be safe, think I'll pass on the free sample.:lecturef_smilie:

draboo
01-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Opposite sides??? I was think'n more like next door neighbors so the kids would be able to play together :roflblack:Teddys definitely a lover, not a biter, so no worries there :2thumbs:!

Sounds great. We will have to get the "kids" together for playtime!

CyncySpyder
01-27-2011, 09:24 PM
CyncySpyder and Teddy - Please tell me that it's not Teddy who's the "fudge" maker! Just to be safe, think I'll pass on the free sample.:lecturef_smilie:
LMAO :roflblack: Nah, he's just a poser, not a packer :roflblack:that pic was at the gas station across the border from KY into TN off I75, the one with the BIG Ferris Wheel if I remember correctly. Took a quick pic on our 2500mile trip down to Florida.

!

Sounds great. We will have to get the "kids" together for playtime!
Does sound great. Bet he'd like play'n with Kiddo better than Skydie:helpsmilie:lol
:cus: is it April yet????:popcorn::2excited: I cant wait:yes: