PDA

View Full Version : Rode 125 miles today

Blue Star
01-23-2011, 01:33 AM
Just to tell a friend happy birthday. Would have been cheaper to call, but not as fun. Had the Spyder 7 days, and already have over 275 miles on it. Dang work keeps taking up my ryding time.

SpyderWolf
01-23-2011, 02:08 AM
:2thumbs: Glad you were able to get out and ryde, the Spyder actually makes just about everything a whole lot more fun. :D

dave01
01-23-2011, 03:22 AM
Thats great. I look for any reason to get the Spyder out of the garage. Heard they are having 2 for one McMuffins in Georgia, so that may be a good excuse for a ryde............:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bullet24
01-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Just to tell a friend happy birthday. Would have been cheaper to call, but not as fun. Had the Spyder 7 days, and already have over 275 miles on it. Dang work keeps taking up my ryding time.

I find myself volunteering to do the wife's errands :roflblack:. "Honey can you take the movies back to blockbuster?" Even before she finishes the sentance I have my helmet on...

dave01
01-23-2011, 03:41 AM
I find myself volunteering to do the wife's errands :roflblack:. "Honey can you take the movies back to blockbuster?" Even before she finishes the sentance I have my helmet on...

LOL, Thats great and promotes harmony at home....Good move on your part:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Lamonster
01-23-2011, 10:25 AM
I can relate :2thumbs:

Blue Star
01-23-2011, 05:08 PM

Today my wife asked me why I did not take "spydee" (her name for her), and I said not enough time. She said why is that, and I said I did not feel like leaving two hours before church starts to ryde her. Still working on a name, so maybe I will take wife's suggestion and call her spydee. Much better than her other sugestion of "midlife".

Bullet24
01-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Today my wife asked me why I did not take "spydee" (her name for her), and I said not enough time. She said why is that, and I said I did not feel like leaving two hours before church starts to ryde her. Still working on a name, so maybe I will take wife's suggestion and call her spydee. Much better than her other sugestion of "midlife".

I have been thinking of a name for mine as well. I know what you mean about time also, I leave to go to the store or something (which should be about a total of 20min) and don't return for 2 hours. I just say "I took the long way home hun..." :roflblack:

Bullet24
01-23-2011, 10:13 PM
LOL, Thats great and promotes harmony at home....Good move on your part:2thumbs::2thumbs:

That was my thought :2thumbs:

fispyder
01-24-2011, 07:11 AM
Don't have to aswer to a better have (single) but I aways take to long way around in the :spyder2::2thumbs:

groundeffect
01-24-2011, 07:53 AM

Very cool. :thumbup: