PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question about BRP Accessories

Phil
01-20-2011, 09:44 PM
If I want to order some things from the 2011 Accessories Cat., is my dealer the right place, or do any of our vendors offer a way to buy items?

stevedfive
01-20-2011, 10:15 PM
I contacted Jeremy and Matt at Walt's Motorsports & Marine, Lake Havasu City, AZ. They gave 20% off the BRP Spyder RT GPS/Nav system (#219400149) and paid the shipping. It was a great shopping experience and would highly recommend them. No sales tax

I have also purchased BRP items (helmets, CB/comm system; rear speakers) from Ben at Cycle Central Powersports in FL. 25% off those but I had to pay the shipping. No sales tax

Both are great places to make your purchases.

wyliec
01-20-2011, 11:05 PM
If I want to order some things from the 2011 Accessories Cat., is my dealer the right place, or do any of our vendors offer a way to buy items?

You could try Bert's; they are a site sponsor and BRP dealer, I believe. You can get to them from the home page.

M2Wild
01-21-2011, 10:02 AM
I contacted Jermey and Matt at Walt's Motorsports & Marine, Lake Havasu City, AZ. They gave 20% off the BRP Spyder RT GPS/Nav system (#219400149) and paid the shipping. It was a great shopping experience and would highly recommend them. No sales tax

I have also purchased BRP items (helmets, CB/comm system; rear speakers) from Ben at Cycle Central Powersports in FL. 25% off those but I had to pay the shipping. No sales tax

Both are great places to make your purchases.
20% off list is a great deal. But if you are buying a bunch of things, 25% off plus shipping might be better way to go. With these numbers for reference, you can alway all them and make your own deal. If you got a few T-bills to spend, I am sure they are gonna fight for it in this economy.

IWN2RYD
01-21-2011, 10:12 AM
I will not say (because I do not know, and the service we receive speaks volumes over price) what the discount is that our dealer gives us... But most of the accessories that folks want, our dealer already has in stock... Heck I called them on the new Blacked out foot pegs thinking they would not have them in stock and they did! Anyway... I know for a fact that we get a sizable discount at our dealer. To the point of I expect to pay X for say three items and I end up paying X for four items :2thumbs::firstplace::yes::bowdown:.

From what I read many of the dealers are similar to ours. Good, honest, fair and wanting to keep their clients coming back for more... :ohyea:

bone crusher
01-21-2011, 11:08 AM
You could try Bert's; they are a site sponsor and BRP dealer, I believe. You can get to them from the home page.

I had a tough time getting help once with Bert's...however, others do have good experiences, I presume.

I just can't wait to get out in the spring!!!

Phil
01-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Well... I went to my dealer today and just simply asked about the chrome RT mirror cute little add on. He had them in stock along with the travel cover. I got 10% off, add tax, no shipping. So.... not the best deal, but I'm happy that I walked out with them in my hands.

bone crusher
01-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Well... I went to my dealer today and just simply asked about the chrome RT mirror cute little add on. He had them in stock along with the travel cover. I got 10% off, add tax, no shipping. So.... not the best deal, but I'm happy that I walked out with them in my hands.

Plus, you are supporting your local dealership and this is a good thing!

stevedfive
01-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Good for you! I haven't found a local or immediate area dealer that would give any kind of discount for accessories.

SpyderWolf
01-22-2011, 12:38 PM

:congrats: and by supporting your local dealer you are helping to keep them there. A lot of us have seen our dealers disappear, or wind up no longer carrying the Spyder line, and that is a real shame.

Sarge707
01-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Having purchased 13 Jet Skies from my BRP dealer I always got 15 % off parts and stuff for years. He still gives me 10% and the last jet ski I bought was 2008! Accessories have a Hugh mark up.nojoke