PDA

View Full Version : C.H.A.D. / Mods and Thanks

mclaw44
01-17-2011, 08:52 PM
:2excited:

So now what? I did it, today I placed orders with Corbin, Iscis, and ESI to start my mods. Yep my check book is hurting but I can't wait. The only problem I have is that my plan was to put on a C.H.A.D wind deflector but the guys from ESI said that its on "permanent back order" It sounded like the manufacture of the shield was and is having problems and the guys at ESI are not sure of whats going on. Anyone with any suggestions?

Mods on the way:
Seat, Saddle bags, Trunk Box, Rear Fender, Easy Riser, Floorboards, Highway pegs, shifter, brake ext, hinged brake lever, arm rest for passenger, and acc mount.

Personal THANKS to all Corbin, Iscis, and ESI I truly loved talking to you all, everyone really helped me and went the extra mile. Iscis went the extra 10 miles :roflblack::roflblack: they have been dealing with me before xmas and they still gave me a discount and little extra!

COOLMACHINE
01-17-2011, 09:43 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24317

mclaw44
01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Thank you!! I see you talk about a "wave" how noticable is it on the spyder? and you have any directions on how to mount?

COOLMACHINE
01-17-2011, 11:19 PM
PM Sent.

SpyderWolf
01-22-2011, 03:07 PM
:congrats: on starting to make your Spyder your own. Of course, pictures of the progress will be mandatory so we can help cheer you on. :thumbup: