View Full Version : BRP MAGGIE VALLEY EVENT

bonehead
01-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Whos plans on goin to to the BRP event in Maggie Valley
Bonehead\Pharmgirl are and staying at the http://www.smokyfallslodge.com/
Prolly not make Lamonts BBQ thou, goin try thou.:popcorn::yes:

ThreeFeet
01-12-2011, 06:10 PM
ThreeFeet plans on getting there AND Lamont BBQ! MAYBE THIS time I can find his place!!! Now have to fine Capmgrounds sorta close to both. Should be interesting. See y'all there.:2thumbs:

NJERNIE
01-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Just sent an inquiry to the Smoky Falls Lodge awaiting answer as to the availability of accommodations. Looks like a nice place and would like to stay there. Thanks for the link.

NJERNIE
01-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Made reservations today at the Smoky Falls Lodge. They told us that they only have a few rooms left for the dates needed they have a different group that has reserved a block of rooms.

bill pitman
01-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Made reservations today at the "Holiday Motel" in Maggie Valley. We plan on leaving Milford,Pa. on Tuesday the 14th of June. Traveling 300 miles the first 2 days , & getting to Greenville,Tn Wednesday afternoon. Stop by Lamont's on Thursday and end up in Maggie Valley by early evening. See what's going on on Friday, overnite in Morganton,NC. On to Kitty Hawk, to visit an ex-, 94 year old, neighbor. Head north across bay/tunnel into Delaware and overnight in King of Prussia,Pa. Home by Monday/Tuesday depending on what goes on!!

Bill & Gretchen Pitman

Oldmanzues
01-15-2011, 07:35 PM
I posted this somewhere else on here, but my computer "skills" are zero. I am staying Travelowes motel, very close to Wheels Through Time Museum. I have stayed there before. It is nice family style motel with good rates. They are closed for the winter but are taking reservations by telephone at (828) 926-1732. I did not try a website since I already knew about it. I am getting thre on the 15.

Have Fun, Ride Safe\OldManZues

musicarcade
01-15-2011, 07:42 PM
I am hoping to get the time off and stay with friends in Sylva.

Bootie
03-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Whos plans on goin to to the BRP event in Maggie Valley
Bonehead\Pharmgirl are and staying at the http://www.smokyfallslodge.com/
Prolly not make Lamonts BBQ thou, goin try thou.:popcorn::yes:I will be coming to Maggie Valley from Kansas City arriving on the 15th. Meeting up with wife and daughter and staying at a Chalet. We plan to attack Lamonster's BBQ on the 16th.:2thumbs:

CyncySpyder
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Plan on camping over-night at Lamonts so TEDDY & I are NOT LATE for the BBQ:yes: Then off to Maggie Valley :clap:I'd love to find out if any other SpyderLovers are camping, where at, so Teddy & I can join the PARTY :yes::yes: