PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Foothills Ride - Saturday, January 29th (Lodi, CA)

SpyderGirl
01-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Please join us at Marina Boat Sales at 820 Beckman in Lodi on Saturday, January 29th at 11:30AM.

We will be taking a loop route out towards Jackson, CA on route 88, then down on route 49, and back on route 26 with an early lunch at Dante's Pizza in Stockton.

Please arrive with a full tank if possible. Parking brakes up at 12 Noon following the safety briefing.

Please contact me at spydergirl47@hotmail.com (spydergirl47@hotmail.com) for more information.

Hope to see you there!

Happy Spydering!!!

johnnyg
01-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Looking forward to the ride the 29th. :gaah:Oh darn were gonna have to miss your ride in Cal. We have a meet and greet for the same day here in Fl. . If you like we can switch places. You can ride :spyder: here in Ocala Fl (Horse Country) and we would love to ride the Sierra Foothills. Hope you have a good turn out and a safe trip. Remember to post some pics.:2thumbs: JC

SpyderGirl
01-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Looking forward to the ride the 29th. :gaah:Oh darn were gonna have to miss your ride in Cal. We have a meet and greet for the same day here in Fl. . If you like we can switch places. You can ride :spyder: here in Ocala Fl (Horse Country) and we would love to ride the Sierra Foothills. Hope you have a good turn out and a safe trip. Remember to post some pics.:2thumbs: JC

LOL! Thanks. I will post pictures, no problem. Hope you do the same.

Ride Safe.

Happy Spydering!

SpyderGirl
01-28-2011, 06:47 PM
The weather is looking pretty good for the ride tomorrow. I hope you all can make it. :)