PDA

View Full Version : New Bright Model RS

sealfloorboards
01-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Does any one know where I can get a yellow model RS or if they even still make them? I have a grandson who turns 8 late this month and I would give just about anything to give him one. I only get to see him about 3 times a year and he loves my Spyder. He's the boy sitting on my RS. I would appreciate help or info of any kind. I've written New Bright but have not heard back from them.

HELP!!!

John,
Seal Floorboards

Some Guy
01-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Walmart is the only place I've seen them.

boborgera
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Walmart is the only place I've seen them.

:agree:But by now they might be sold out.
Some times after Xmas / new year they'll move unsold stock to the back room so they can make space for new stuff.
It wouldn't hurt to ask a Manager to look for one. :pray:

BRPjunkie
01-07-2011, 02:48 PM
John,

I have a brand new yellow one still in the box, but I am in MI. I have the red one and was just keeping the yellow one as a spare. I am willing to sell since you used the magic words, "Grandson's birthday". My youngest Grandson turns three tomorrow, but by the time he is ready for one, he can have mine. You may want to try to locate one closer, but send me a PM if you are interested and I can let you know price and what it will cost to box and ship. It will probably be half the cost of the Spyder since it will take a large box with lots of packing peanuts. Don't worry, it's not an ebay price or rip off on what I paid, I just figure the selling price is between us.

Mike

Marker
01-07-2011, 04:46 PM
John,

I have a brand new yellow one still in the box, but I am in MI. I have the red one and was just keeping the yellow one as a spare. I am willing to sell since you used the magic words, "Grandson's birthday". My youngest Grandson turns three tomorrow, but by the time he is ready for one, he can have mine. You may want to try to locate one closer, but send me a PM if you are interested and I can let you know price and what it will cost to box and ship. It will probably be half the cost of the Spyder since it will take a large box with lots of packing peanuts. Don't worry, it's not an ebay price or rip off on what I paid, I just figure the selling price is between us.

Mike:clap::clap:

In case this does not work out . I have noticed in the Spyder accessories book back page that BRP is selling red and yellow R/C spyder Rs models
There is no price listed you would need to contact a Spyder dealer .:D

BRPjunkie
01-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Apparently Walmart still has RC Spyders in warehouse. Our Walmart got 8 more yesterday, 4 yellow and 4 red.

SpyderDen
01-08-2011, 02:49 PM
I saw one on eBay this morning. Bid was at $.99 but it's at $71 now.:shocked:

ameobe
01-08-2011, 03:03 PM
I saw one on eBay this morning. Bid was at $.99 but it's at $71 now.:shocked:

Here is a Buy Now (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YELLOW-CAN-AM-SPYDER-RADIO-CONTROL-NEW-BOX-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b7c84dbfQQitemZ17058 7082175QQptZApparelQ5fMerchandise) for $55.

It is not me selling them, just pointing out what I had seen this a.m. :thumbup:

curly
01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
these stores are fairly close to you (at least according to what shows in your profile), and show some in stock

shows one in stock
Walmart Store #2552
4200 Se 82Nd Ave
Portland, OR 97266
(503) 788-0200

shows 12 in stock
Walmart Store #1920
5250 Commercial St Se
Salem, OR 97306
(503) 378-1336

shows 9 in stock
Walmart Supercenter Store #2927
23500 Ne Sandy Blvd
Wood Village, OR 97060
(503) 665-9200

I can't see what colors they are, and I can't promise 100% for sure they even have them (in stock numbers aren't always exact).
So I would call first before making a trip.

JJW SpyderRider
01-08-2011, 04:02 PM
The Roscoe, IL store has two yellow Spyders for $24.50/ea.

They had at 14 right before Christmas for $49 but I saw on here the prices had started to drop to $24.50 so I waited. I doubt they sold them all but don't have room to display more than a few at a time right now. I'm waiting for a red one but they won't check stock to see if they have a red one in back.

bone crusher
01-08-2011, 05:29 PM
The Roscoe, IL store has two yellow Spyders for $24.50/ea.

They had at 14 right before Christmas for $49 but I saw on here the prices had started to drop to $24.50 so I waited. I doubt they sold them all but don't have room to display more than a few at a time right now. I'm waiting for a red one but they won't check stock to see if they have a red one in back.

They had some here in MD...got one...however, they were 49.00...I don't think you'll see them at 24.50, but if you do, good for you!!

ThreeFeet
01-09-2011, 11:59 AM
I have a red and a yellow one that I donated to Spydrfest to auction/raffel or what ever. Might be too late for your Grandsons BD but they are in the box, still not used. Waiting for April 27 to MAY 1 to go to somebody who will have a blast with them.:clap::yes::yes::firstplace: