PDA

View Full Version : Houston/Friday Lunch Update

glynnk
01-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Friday, January 7th, 12:00 noon, Bob's Taco Station, Hwy 36 and Alt Hwy 90 Rosenberg. The place was recently featured on Food Networks Diners Drive Ins and Dives.

Glynnk

flamingobabe
01-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey glynnk....how was the Bob's taco station???? a friend of mine says it's real good...thinking about going over there.....

glynnk
01-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Hey glynnk....how was the Bob's taco station???? a friend of mine says it's real good...thinking about going over there.....
I thought it was very good. Prices pretty reasonable and there was a big crowd when we were there. It's a place I'd certainly consider going back to.

If you plan to go over there at some point post it and bet you'd draw a crowd.

Glynnk

pattyblanchard
02-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Sorry, i missed our meeting in Rosenberg, Are you planning another one anytime and how was the turnout on the last one?

Keep me informed, looking to meet up with some other Spyders

Patty

Friday, January 7th, 12:00 noon, Bob's Taco Station, Hwy 36 and Alt Hwy 90 Rosenberg. The place was recently featured on Food Networks Diners Drive Ins and Dives.

Glynnk

glynnk
02-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Sorry, i missed our meeting in Rosenberg, Are you planning another one anytime and how was the turnout on the last one?

Keep me informed, looking to meet up with some other Spyders

Patty

Now that the weather seems to be moderating, I'm sure we have some Houston area folks that'll post a get together. Wish I could do something this weekend, but mine's in the shop.

Glynnk