PDA

View Full Version : New site

woodchuck
01-05-2011, 03:22 PM
I can't speak for everybody but I think that there should be a separate site for all you who live in the warm areas of US so us :spyder2: lovers don't get jealous and :spyder:wish them snow:yes:. This way when we click on spyderlovers we don't see that you are riding this weekend when all we are riding are vehicles with snowplows on them.:gaah:

SpyderAnn01
01-05-2011, 04:50 PM
:roflblack:

docdoru
01-05-2011, 05:04 PM
We are posting pictures this weekend ryding up north...:thumbup:

Brevet05
01-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Wait a minute. You're in Pennsylvania, and your dealer didn't suggest the BRP Spyder Plow? My dealer had a great package deal, what he called putting the "S" into RT-S!

It allows for pretty complete snow removal (see attached photo) and attachment couldn't be simpler. There's an opening in the frame under all the RT series that accepts the coupler. It articulates left or right, and raises about 10" for travel. I'm not sure if there's a similar one for the RS, but I'm sure your dealer'd be happy to look it up for you.

Still riding (and getting paid!) in Ohio...

IWN2RYD
01-05-2011, 05:39 PM
:firstplace:
Wait a minute. You're in Pennsylvania, and your dealer didn't suggest the BRP Spyder Plow? My dealer had a great package deal, what he called putting the "S" into RT-S!

It allows for pretty complete snow removal (see attached photo) and attachment couldn't be simpler. There's an opening in the frame under all the RT series that accepts the coupler. It articulates left or right, and raises about 10" for travel. I'm not sure if there's a similar one for the RS, but I'm sure your dealer'd be happy to look it up for you.

:bowdown::bowdown::roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :firstplace:

Photoshop FTW!!!! (For the win)

bruiser
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM

I have a 1935 Henway for sale. Great shape, no blemishes.

bruiser
01-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I can't speak for everybody but I think that there should be a separate site for all you who live in the warm areas of US so us :spyder2: lovers don't get jealous and :spyder:wish them snow:yes:. This way when we click on spyderlovers we don't see that you are riding this weekend when all we are riding are vehicles with snowplows on them.:gaah:

So move further south. The Mason Dixon Line is south of Hanover. :roflblack::roflblack: