PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Fest U.S. meeting this

pitbull
01-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Spydefest U.S. meeting this saturday, Jan 8th at Cowtown USA in Cuba mo 10:30 am, Thanks to all the gang who come out and help make this big event possible.....trust me we can not do this without you all. See you soon gang. And yes we will have snacks, Also we will be realeseing the new spyderfest logo and voting on all the new shirts and art designs. :thumbup: Be safe gang and looking forward too your arrivial

2NFrnt
01-04-2011, 06:33 PM
I guess it will be ok if I visit you sooner. :D Can't get thru the week without my Cowtown fix. nojoke Funny how I always spend money when I'm there, pretty soon and you will have to name that Showroom addition after me. :roflblack::roflblack:

Sam

BumbleBee
01-04-2011, 08:31 PM
We will be there :2thumbs:

Never fails, I seem to spend money everytime I visit CowTown, leave something for me to buy Sam :D

Shewhoprays
01-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Hubby and I will try to be there. bj

GeminiJane
01-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Len,
Sounds like you could double sales if you'd schedule two meetings a month instead of just one!

ThreeFeet
01-05-2011, 12:42 AM
I'll be there with check book and my map thingy for the BIG EVENT!!! Besides I have to get my Cowtown fix. :roflblack::2excited:

Mo Lee
01-05-2011, 05:09 AM
I'll be there as long as the Doctor don't misplace his camera on Friday.

dol
01-05-2011, 05:35 AM
sorry have to work :gaah: and a little bit to far away but I follow everything on fb en forum:2thumbs:

see you all in april :thumbup::ohyea:, be safe

gr dol

Painter Dan
01-05-2011, 07:34 AM
I'll be there. :chat:

2NFrnt
01-05-2011, 07:42 AM
We will be there :2thumbs:

Never fails, I seem to spend money everytime I visit CowTown, leave something for me to buy Sam :D

No problem BumbleBee, so far I've stayed out of the women's apparel:yikes:, but everything else is fair game.:ohyea:

Len,
Sounds like you could double sales if you'd schedule two meetings a month instead of just one!

Now Jane, it's hard enough to keep from spending money on the Spyder. If Len had 2 meetings a month I might have to go back to work.:roflblack:

GloryRyders
01-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Linda and I will be there, but probably leave the :spyder2:home :gaah:. The way they are talking in will be in the teens on Saturday morning when we will have to head out. We are still stopping at Cracker Barrel in Sullivan around 8:30 for breakfast if anyone wants to join us.

See you all then:ohyea:

xpeschon
01-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Count me in also brother... Hey MoLee and BumbleBee you folks want to drive up together or possible link up at a location??

xpeschon

pitbull
01-05-2011, 10:53 AM
So many great comments, looking forwad to seeing everyone on saturday:2excited: Its going to better than Christmas!.....so is the a 9 fingurs and spiderwoman out there? You all are the best....I think we could name the new showroom in Honor of the Mogang....it is dedicated to spyders!....although there is alot of 2 wheelers in there rightnow but......that is because of spyders!

docdoru
01-05-2011, 05:20 PM
....I think we could name the new showroom in Honor of the Mogang....it is dedicated to spyders!....although there is alot of 2 wheelers in there rightnow but......
That showroom isn't Florida X-Press property (see flag) ? :roflblack::ohyea:

pitbull
01-05-2011, 05:29 PM
That showroom isn't Florida X-Press property (see flag) ? :roflblack::ohyea:
The man does have a point....and I do see the flag!!!.......ok i'm shutting up before the mo gang disowens me:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Fire Joe
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
I would love to be able to attend but I have to work that day :gaah:

2NFrnt
01-05-2011, 06:27 PM
The man does have a point....and I do see the flag!!!.......ok i'm shutting up before the mo gang disowens me:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

To late to shut up now, once you've dug the hole you might as go ahead and try it out for size!!

Need I remind you the Florida X-Press flag is in the old showroom where the 4-wheelers are.nojoke We want the new part, where the Spyders are named after us.:2thumbs: I'm sure BumbleBee and I paid for some of it!!

Sam

effgjamis
01-05-2011, 07:39 PM
We don't care where the flag is hung, as long as it is the first thing you see when walking in the door...:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

2NFrnt
01-05-2011, 08:12 PM
We don't care where the flag is hung, as long as it is the first thing you see when walking in the door...:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Yes, but the question is which door? :hun: There are 4 doors leading into the showroom and we have your request covered, as long as you come in the right door.:roflblack:

Sam

Trickie Dick
01-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Yes, but the question is which door? :hun: There are 4 doors leading into the showroom and we have your request covered, as long as you come in the right door.:roflblack:

Sam
I thought there was only one door into the men's room.:roflblack::ohyea::ohyea::roflblack:

Mo Lee
01-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Count me in also brother... Hey MoLee and BumbleBee you folks want to drive up together or possible link up at a location??

xpeschon
I'm Game.

Spiderwoman
01-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Hey Gang................ "9 Fingers" & I will be there, and looking forward to seeing everyone. :2thumbs:

pitbull
01-06-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm Game.
Pressing da button pressing da button pressing da button!:D

Lamonster
01-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Pressing da button pressing da button pressing da button!:D
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=6804

xpeschon
01-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm Game.

I'll be staged in the parking lot at Price cutter parking lot at 0900 and we can go from there... See ya all soon..

xpeschon

pitbull
01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=6804
rut row george!......dat's the real magic button!!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

pitbull
01-06-2011, 05:36 PM
I'll be staged in the parking lot at Price cutter parking lot at 0900 and we can go from there... See ya all soon..

xpeschon
cool joe staging you say.....are you guys riding down???? if so :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thu mbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: if not don't blame yousee you all in cages!

Shewhoprays
01-06-2011, 06:06 PM
We're coming in the cage. It will be cold and my husband just had heart surgery so we have to be careful how much vibration in the vehicle so motorcycles, spyders, etc are off limits for him right now.

pitbull
01-06-2011, 06:09 PM
We're coming in the cage. It will be cold and my husband just had heart surgery so we have to be careful how much vibration in the vehicle so motorcycles, spyders, etc are off limits for him right now.
Wow how's he doing by the way? and hope all went well! It will be greatr to see you all sorry to hear about the surgery that was quit a deal.

owens9fingers
01-07-2011, 09:36 AM
So many great comments, looking forwad to seeing everyone on saturday:2excited: Its going to better than Christmas!.....so is the a 9 fingurs and spiderwoman out there? You all are the best....I think we could name the new showroom in Honor of the Mogang....it is dedicated to spyders!....although there is alot of 2 wheelers in there rightnow but......that is because of spyders!

We're on our way.............. Looking forward to seeing all of you again. :chat: Take Care..... "9 Fingers"

pitbull
01-07-2011, 10:49 AM
We're on our way.............. Looking forward to seeing all of you again. :chat: Take Care..... "9 Fingers"
see you in a few hours....sam has got great plans for us today! Dinner tonight????

BumbleBee
01-07-2011, 11:19 AM
You all are having way too much fun. This is what it is like when we all get together :2thumbs:

Hope April gets here soon, so you all can join in on the fun :yes::ohyea:

We need to come up with a MO Gang Flag, and needs to be hung up in the showroom too :D

FL Express Flag stays, those Hulligans deserved that spot :D

Sam, you mean to tell me you buy no women apparel??? I thought I seen you wearing a pink jacket the other day :roflblack:

That's right Sam, we did pay for some of it, so we get to pick out our spot tomorrow :yes::ohyea::yes:

Sorry you can't make it Fire Joe :(

Be a bit far for you dol, but we will see you in April :D

Joe, meeting at 9:30 at our usuall place.

BumbleBee
01-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Cages we are a coming tomorrow.

Polar Bear Ryde was enough for me, frooze my ....... off :spyder:

Some of us are still ryding off and on :2thumbs:
even in these freezing temps, wind chills and gusts are really bad right now :(

ThreeFeet
01-07-2011, 11:46 AM
If it isn't too windy ( not fun if wind is going faster than you) or below 15 deg I will try the RT. I have been out in 28Deg stuff but it warmed up after 10 or 1100. Found a way to keep my tush warmer. Was cool ryding but not freezing cold. Different I'd say. Will toss the coin in the AM. If the :spyder2:s will start! they DON'T like cold! I've had the gas line freeze. No heat in the garage!! Gotta do something about THAT!! it's on the list! ANY WHO see yall there.:chat::yes::coffee:

BumbleBee
01-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Ours are on the Trickle Charger :2thumbs:

Plus we had the Heat/Air Condition installed just a year ago in the garage, so much nicer :2thumbs:

We will not be ryding, snow on the way, Temps are dropping :(

Mo Lee
01-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Ok I admit it is a cage day, see you all in a couple of hours.

pitbull
01-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Special Thanks to all the great people who came out today to help make spyderfest US happen. Your a top notch group and we could not do this without all your help, so thank you for all each and every one of you do!:2thumbs:

G-Man
01-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Great meeting and great to see everyone at one time in one place again. Always a good time. By the way pitbull buggy, I like the new wallpaper in your office. :doorag:

willteix
01-09-2011, 03:20 AM
I don't think it is possible to make it to that meeting. Unless i can teleport.

Mo Lee
01-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Len, What is this! I thought you did not like the Cow theme.

xpeschon
01-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Len, What is this! I thought you did not like the Cow theme.

Looks as thought he has had a change of heart Mo Lee.. Len is there a plan intact to complete your office and the new addition with this new wall paper.. Wow thats pretty cool dude,,,, Love the sample piece on the wall...

Seriously though,, Great meeting--Lots got accomplished and still LOTS more to do but I think we are right on the time line. Talk to ya soon dude..

Xpeschon or

ThreeFeet
01-09-2011, 11:50 AM
When do we get to vote on the T shirts??? Len? Did I lose my marbles and miss when & where to do that on the forum or what ever???:helpsmilie:Are they even pictured anyplace else? I know we got to see the shirts but are they going to be put out someplace for all to see and vote on? Sory to bug you about it but I guess my mind was someplace else when THAT subject came up at the mtng.:chat:

pitbull
01-11-2011, 03:12 PM
When do we get to vote on the T shirts??? Len? Did I lose my marbles and miss when & where to do that on the forum or what ever???:helpsmilie:Are they even pictured anyplace else? I know we got to see the shirts but are they going to be put out someplace for all to see and vote on? Sory to bug you about it but I guess my mind was someplace else when THAT subject came up at the mtng.:chat:
You mean you didn't vote????? no problem I'll vote for ya!!:joke: