PDA

View Full Version : Stop the rain so i can ride

BOCHEEZIE
01-02-2011, 02:56 AM
are there any riders in Elk Grove, Sacramento area? :f_spider:

fastfraser
01-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Not me .welcome:spyder2:On . Wish I had your trouble with the rain as compaired to all the cold and snow we have !

TicketBait
01-02-2011, 05:02 PM

There are many riders in your area, there are 3 clubs that I am aware of, Spyder Ryder of America NorCal chapter (which is on face book), and another one SpyderRYDERS.com that has a web site & that has a nor cal chapter and West Coast spyders, that was the original one, but most people have left to join the other two chapters. WCS web site kept getting hacked and is in the process of possibly being dissolved.

Between the 3 groups I mentioned there is a dislike for each others group from each of the individual creators of his or her entity. Many of the riders participate in more than one group and others do not.

Also if you go on BRP's web site the link below it will show ryders who have registered.

http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/community/spyderryder-map.aspx#lat=37.739726000000004&lng=-121.43640999999998&zoom=8&tabId=ryders/SpyderOwner

W e l c o m e to S p y d e r L o v e r s

TicketBait
01-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Oh and one more thing, it's ok to ride in the rain, I did just today.:doorag:

StriperKing
01-02-2011, 05:38 PM
I`m with Fastfraser, I wish it was warm enough to rain. Just my 2 cents on clubs, but that is why I do not join any clubs anymore. You can`t get everyone to agree and everyone wants to sit around and make way to many rules. Can`t everyone just get together and ride, lol. We have two local Mustang clubs and they hate each other. I used to belong to a local bass club but they want to tell you how to act in your own boat and who you would fish with. Sorry didn`t mean to get off subject but when I read about 3 clubs not getting along it just made me laugh. :gaah:

Marker
01-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Not me .welcome:spyder2:On . Wish I had your trouble with the rain as compaired to all the cold and snow we have !

With having snow where I live, I have to wait until Spring to get my new never ridden :spyder:out of dealer storage. Wish I lived in a no snow climate so all I can say is:welcome and stay dry:2thumbs: and enjoy your :f_spider: riding:roflblack::ohyea::thumbup:

Bullet24
01-14-2011, 12:29 AM

I am in Elk Grove and Should have my spYder next week... :2thumbs:

SpyderDog65
01-14-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm in Rancho Cordova CA. Tomarrow is looking promising for a ride temps should be in the high 50's and I just installed robo-brackets on my spyder last Tuesday so I'd like to go out and test it out a but more than I did the day I installed em :-)) I'm nit really into all the clubs I tend to rude with one or two close friends I've rode in large groups not so much fun at first it's kinda cool around town cause everyone oooohs and aaahhhhs but after uve been stuck riding at a certain speed cause one person In the group isn't profficiant at riding yet is lagging behind just bugs me :-)) I can't stand riding in the rain then ya gotta scrub your spyder down getting all the road scum off it lol

Bullet24
01-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Well i actually picked up my spyder today, but am busy all weekend, figures. We will have to all get together sometime, just us locals and do a sierra run or something...:chat:

effgjamis
01-15-2011, 06:52 AM
RAIN???? I was under the impression that rain is liquid sunshine.. That's what we call it in Florida.:roflblack:

dave01
01-15-2011, 07:55 AM
RAIN???? I was under the impression that rain is liquid sunshine.. That's what we call it in Florida.:roflblack:

Doc just calls it a free Spyder wash:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::ohyea::ohyea :

ARtraveler
01-15-2011, 02:26 PM
I like that "free Spyder wash" concept. I felt like I had a "lifer" card for the free washes last summer. It rained some every day but two or three all last summer in Anchorage/Eagle River AK. Im glad that there is good rain gear out there.