PDA

View Full Version : 70 degrees on December 30, 2010

Major Finder
12-30-2010, 07:18 PM
I had a great ryde today, December 30, at temperatures between 64 and 70 degrees with NO SNOW on any roads! It felt terrific! Who would believe that we had such unseasonably warm temperatures to ryde in. I saw a bunch of other motorcycles out today enjoying the wonderful riding weather, too. I would have taken my wife with me but we sent in our Corbin rear seat to have it dished out so there is not such a forward slope on it. I thought we wouldn't be ryding together for another several months.

Ya gotta' ryde when ya can, Kansas.

Major Finder

JJW SpyderRider
12-30-2010, 08:12 PM
First, thanks for your service! :2thumbs:

When living in Manhattan, KS I remember those good days but also the baaaaad days of -25 F :gaah:. Enjoy every day you can as they are numbered this time of the year.

ataDude
12-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Happy New Year! When are you going to change your handle? Aren't you an LTC now? :thumbup:

I had a great ryde today, December 30, at temperatures between 64 and 70 degrees with NO SNOW on any roads! It felt terrific! Who would believe that we had such unseasonably warm temperatures to ryde in. I saw a bunch of other motorcycles out today enjoying the wonderful riding weather, too. I would have taken my wife with me but we sent in our Corbin rear seat to have it dished out so there is not such a forward slope on it. I thought we wouldn't be ryding together for another several months.

Ya gotta' ryde when ya can, Kansas.

Major Finder

Big Arm
12-31-2010, 02:42 PM
:congrats: Kevin, Wish I could of gotten mine out yesterday also. Had 52 degrees here, but mine is buried behind a mound of geese decoys. :gaah: :helpsmilie:

napper39
12-31-2010, 03:38 PM
hows it going maj.i met you in casady this summer and told you that i was getting a spyder will here it is and i also rode yester day,having fun and hoping for moore warm days.maby ill see you in cuba, spyder fest.or maby back at casady,i make all there rides frist sunday of each month.have fun .:thumbup: