PDA

View Full Version : Well, if everything works out like things should...

IWN2RYD
12-28-2010, 11:49 PM
We are going from an RT-S to the Orange/Black RS-S SE5 :yes::firstplace::ohyea::shemademe_smilie: Come to think of it... That might be a first :opps::yikes:

Should take delivery next week.

I have a "LOT" of new in the box items for the RT-S we originally had ordered and will have them for sale later this week. Time to load up on RS "Stuff" now :roflblack::thumbup:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1035&pictureid=11879

SpyderWolf
12-29-2010, 06:48 AM
You are right, that may just be a first. I really like the looks of this new RS right out of the crate as well.

:congrats: and best of luck with everything you decide to do to it.

docdoru
12-29-2010, 07:42 AM
:congrats: for your RS :thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-29-2010, 07:51 AM
(I'm gonna be in so much trubble...)
So..... What'll you have for sale that'll fit on my RT??

mclaw44
12-29-2010, 07:55 AM
WHAT! you are going from a RT to a RS? Not that this is a bad thing at all I think you may be the first to make that switch. I have to ask why? I bought my RS just as the RT was hitting the market and I just love my RS. I'm starting to put mods on it now to make it more of a touring bike then a sport bike and my wife asks me why didn't I just but and RT. I tell her, I just wanted to be able to make it my own and the RS fits that bill.

:congrats: on the the new :spyder2: I love the color!!!

wyliec
12-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Excellent choice :2thumbs:.

Roger
12-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Wow from an RT to an RSS. :congrats: :agree: I like the color and the wheels also.

NancysToy
12-29-2010, 08:39 AM
:yikes:

You caught us by surprise with that one! I am also interested in your reasoning, given the history with your RTS. I would understand if you wish to keep it private, though. These are personal decisions. Enjoy the Ryde!

Lamonster
12-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Love that one. Hope it works out well for you. :congrats:

fastfraser
12-29-2010, 09:37 AM
:congrats: Hope it works well for you .

harddrive
12-29-2010, 10:33 AM
:congrats: on the new RSS. I miss my GS, but love my new RT. Can't imagine going back to a RS from the RT...

(I'm gonna be in so much trubble...)
So..... What'll you have for sale that'll fit on my RT??

I am waiting as well...:clap:

IWN2RYD
12-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks folks :2thumbs:

Long story short... We decided on Xmas eve to buy a new home. So this caused a few little changes in our needs for the next two years. My wife will be going in for surgery and will not be able to ryde for at least 8 months (Major surgery). We have had plans to buy a second Spyder about three weeks after buying the RT because we soon realized we both wanted to be in the drivers seat. And we knew all along it would be an RS-S. But we decided to switch to the RS-S now because of it being so sexy, and just get her the bike she wants when the time comes... =] Maybe another RS-S maybe an RT :dontknow:

As for the parts I will have for sale... I will give you a little list here because I am on my way out right now... All are new in box unless otherwise commented...

Third brake light with additional harness to flash and such
Kewel Metal pegs and brackets (Used)
Volt and Oil gauges including connections
Anti-Swaybar

I do also have a few more, but I want to see if I can get them to work on the RS-S first. Not to mention the Folks @ ISCI are amazing folks. I thought I would have to sell my Hand Brake kit for a loss and buy the kit for the RS. But they are letting me exchange it. Understand it is still in the very same condition (Bubble wrap, packing etc) it was when they shipped it to me. I never took it out of the box...

This really caught us off guard as well I am very unprepared and have a lot of research to do for pegs, lighting and performance. nojoke

wyliec
12-29-2010, 11:48 AM
This really caught us off guard as well I am very unprepared and have a lot of research to do for pegs, lighting and performance. nojoke

I wish I had the same problem; being caught off guard, that is, and ending up with that spyder.

DynamoBT
12-29-2010, 01:00 PM
This is kind of cool!! I love that RSS color!! Man, that's sharp! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it!!!

JJW SpyderRider
12-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Love the color of your new RS-S :2thumbs:.

bruiser
12-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Love the color too!!! What a sharp looking :spyder2:. I've been tossing around the idea of trading my RTS for a 2011 RTS. I love the new colors :2thumbs: Wanted to add, will be praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery for your wife too.

StriperKing
12-29-2010, 06:43 PM
If I didnt ride 2-up all the time I would have an RS-S also and it would be the color you picked. Nice choice! Dont get me wrong I love my RT-S especially if my wife loves it. :D

SpyderWolf
12-29-2010, 06:46 PM
I pray for a very successful surgery for your wife, and a rapid recovery as well. 8 months is a long time to not be able to do what you love doing.

As for modding your new RS-S, there are plenty of people on here who can help you with that. :thumbup:

IWN2RYD
12-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Thank you all for the prayers... We are still very early in the process. Looks like it may be in the middle of the summer. With us looking for a new home, and all the potential moving and such involved in that... We figure it will be time for the surgery before we know it.

I did create a [FS] thread with the items I have available so far...
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=274640#post274640

Bob Denman
12-30-2010, 12:39 PM
I pray for a very successful surgery for your wife, and a rapid recovery as well. 8 months is a long time to not be able to do what you love doing.

:agree: