PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

sealfloorboards
12-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Well, it's been six months since I Introduced Seal FlooroBoards and I want to thank all of you who took a chance in a new product. I want to thank Lamont and SpyderLovers and all you fabulous dudes ant duedets who have given me the courage to keep going when i have questioned whether a 68 yr. old gimp had any business starting a new business so far removed from the sculpting I have done for the past 41 yrs. Well, with your support and my faith that my Higher Power would never drop me if my motives were in order, I'm still standing. November was my best month until December. Today I was thrilled to get another order that doubled Novembers sales. Thank you, thank you, thank you all :spyder2:Lovers. This website has been the single most important venue for us :spyder2:folks.

That is not to say that there hasn't been a few minor glitches along the way. In every case, the customer has come directly to we, some with suggestion on how to improve the Seal, others with minor problems. Thru talking the problem thru, every situation has been resolved and the customer has been happy. Many are going to seem like old friends when we finally shake hands for the first time at SpyderFest.

i'm filled with excitement for 2011. My first year of Rally's: SpyderFest, the Red Woods (hopefully) and the Smokies (BBQ time). Now that I am proven legit. business with a growing sales historu, I intend to talk to my Acct. about an 2011 RT. That would make a great 69th. B'day present!

Well thats about it for now except to say you :spyder2:folke and SpyderLovers are the best. I wish only the best for each and every one of you in the coming year.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Floor Boards

Marker
12-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I am happy for you as it is nice to hear that a new business can grow and flourish in a tough economy:yes::thumbup:
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! fellow :spyder2:LOVER
Happy New Year :yes:

dancogan
12-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Ditto on the previous post. Congrats on making a go with a new business. I'm waiting for the day, hopefully, when you offer floorboards for the RT-SM5, so I can become a happy customer!

harddrive
12-27-2010, 07:28 PM
:agree:

Ditto on the previous post. Congrats on making a go with a new business. I'm waiting for the day, hopefully, when you offer floorboards for the RT-SM5, so I can become a happy customer!

:yes:

fastfraser
12-27-2010, 07:40 PM
:congrats: On a successful 2010 and here's a big :thumbup: for a better 2011 .

SpyderWolf
12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
:congrats: and wishing you continued success into 2011 and beyond.

COOLMACHINE
12-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Hello John,
That's wonderful news! Love to hear success stories. Thanks for being a sponsor here on Spyderlovers.com. We appreciate it!

sealfloorboards
12-28-2010, 08:58 AM
I hope to get a good jump on the TR SM5 at SpyderFest when I have access to the SM5 and some of you mechanical whiz"s . Looking for volunteer to work with me.

John
Seal FloorBoards

dancogan
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
I hope to get a good jump on the TR SM5 at SpyderFest when I have access to the SM5 and some of you mechanical whiz"s . Looking for volunteer to work with me.

John
Seal FloorBoards
I'd be happy to work with you, John, but the commute to OR is just a bit far! :roflblack: However, anything I could do in the way of measurements, etc. I'd be happy to do.

sealfloorboards
12-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Hey Dan,

SpyderFest is a lit clos to you than oregon!!!

John
Seal FloorBoads

dancogan
12-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey Dan,

SpyderFest is a lit clos to you than oregon!!!

John
Seal FloorBoads
And I'm planning on being there! Just let me know what we need to do. If it works better, just contact me by e-mail: dancogan at comcast.net.