PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Big Arm
12-25-2010, 10:08 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank biker1 .
On Nov. 29th, he was posting about driving on the snow and ice. In his post, he also added this statement:
"To add, I have a freebie to give away to the first person to ask for same by private message and I guess this will be in the next 10mins or so. I have a $ 100 voucher for rtsales.org to give away. I have been on to them 8 times so far and I must say that finally there is nothing left that I can find of any use to me, so someone out there may need something, or put money with the voucher to buy a more expensive product. "
Well, I think it was a couple hrs. after he posted this, that I sent him a private message saying if nobody had asked for the voucher yet, then I'd like to have it.
The next morning, I received a reply, saying that the voucher was mine.
After several emails back and forth to rtsales.org, explaining that I was the one that was going to use the voucher, I ordered a pair of heated gloves. They didn't have them, so I then ordered a pair of BRP leather gloves.
I received them yesterday, on Christmas Eve.
So, from one Spyderlover to another, I'd like to thank Conner (biker1) from Ireland, for the great Christmas present. I do appreciate your offer very much. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks again, Larry

GeminiJane
12-25-2010, 10:28 PM
:congrats: Big Arm on your unexpected gift. And :2thumbs: Biker1 on being a really nice person!

fastfraser
12-26-2010, 04:57 AM
:2thumbs: Spyderlovers are the best !

Boriken
12-26-2010, 10:49 AM
:2thumbs: Spyderlovers are the best !
Amen to that..